Contest Create a Pokémon

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
wat do u mean

Not having a signature... *wants 1* I have enough PCs! :sorry:

I love this idea to creat own pokemon :)
Thank you c:
Is there an entry fee? Please tell me there isn't an entry fee... :sorry:
Wanna join? :p
W8. Is this event already over?? :eek:
*wants to join*
Wanna join? :)
I'll submit an entry :)
Alrighty!
I finished mine :giggle:
View attachment 7746
Ability: Flame Body
Moves:-
Ember
Scratch
Attract
---------

Gender ratio:-
Female: 60%
Male: 40%
Weakness: Water,Rock and Ground
Strength: Grass,Ice,Bug and Steel
Base stats:-
HP: 40
Attack: 67
Defense: 36
Special Attack: 30
Special defense: 55
Speed: 76
Egg group: Field group
Met at level 40
Will update soon ^^
Is this still open because I'll join.

I look forward to this.
I dont know if this has been already asked but what do you judge? The quality of the drawing or the thought gone into it?
Just everything in General ^^
Is it alright if the Pokemon I enter is one that I posted on another site?
Pokemon has to be your drawing and your creation. Pen/Pencil & Paper. Not digital :)

Reactions: Evelyn
I'll join! :D

cool.cant wait to get my drawing destroyed by more detailed ones.great

Reactions: Evelyn
i wish u good luck alyssa

Thanks so much! If you're entering, I wish you good luck as well. :)

Reactions: embracethedream
cool.cant wait to get my drawing destroyed by more detailed ones.great
You can always update your pokemon :)

I'll join! :D
Alright :) I'll try to update when I can ^^

Photo on 8-17-15 at 10.11 PM.jpg

The Jewel Pokemon|Ice Type|Manakit are often hunted early in their life because once they evolve, most of the gems on their bodies are consumed for dark energy. They are sought after for their "silky fur", which, unknown to most poachers, are actually thin strands of crystal. Manakit are so cold to the touch, that one poke from the fingertip with result in a severely burned hand and wrist. They are also sometimes called, "The Shining Tail", since the diamonds on their tails reflect sunlight and starlight.

Photo on 8-17-15 at 10.12 PM.jpg

Evolves from Manakit|The Defender Pokemon|Ice/Dark Type|Born to defend its leader, its very sneaky and cunning. Also, those icicles hanging from its fur can be used as a weapon! It quickly detaches them from its fur and flings them at opponents. These icicles grow back almost instantaneously. It's a habit for these Pokemon to watch everything closely with a judgemental gaze - friend or foe! It is said that anyone who tried to get into their natural habitat will get turned back with their memory loss due to the dark magic these Pokemon possess. Note: Females have icicles on the back of the head, almost like human hair. However, males have more mane-like icicles surrounding its neck instead.

Photo on 8-17-15 at 10.13 PM.jpg

Evolves from <Stage 1 Pokemon>|The Conquerer Pokemon|Ice/Dark Type|Since only one <Pokemon Name> exists at a time, it is considered a Legendary Pokemon. Conquering mountains as they come across them, this Pokemon is fearless and powerful. It sucks dark magic out of gems to sustain its life and power level. However, once it becomes to old to keep on ruling, it uses its remaining magic to evolve its successor. Once the process is done, it is demoted and de-evolves back in to a <Stage 1 Pokemon>.

This is my evolutionary line. :D However, later on I'll update it with a colored version. Also, the last two Pokemon aren't named yet.

Also, sorry for the terrible quality!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc, Ackattack2823, __FlamiZard__ and 1 other person
..........everyone is starting to draw cute pokemon..................ok

all of them are cute!especially this one!

Are you talking about mine? If so, thanks so much!

yea i am and ur welcome

what do we have to do to enter? I would like to join this contest please!

just join!

ooohh... *joins* *creates an awesome pokemon* *waits to submit it* :sneaky:

The Jewel Pokemon|Ice Type|Manakit are often hunted early in their life because once they evolve, most of the gems on their bodies are consumed for dark energy. They are sought after for their "silky fur", which, unknown to most poachers, are actually thin strands of crystal. Manakit are so cold to the touch, that one poke from the fingertip with result in a severely burned hand and wrist. They are also sometimes called, "The Shining Tail", since the diamonds on their tails reflect sunlight and starlight.

Evolves from Manakit|The Defender Pokemon|Ice/Dark Type|Born to defend its leader, its very sneaky and cunning. Also, those icicles hanging from its fur can be used as a weapon! It quickly detaches them from its fur and flings them at opponents. These icicles grow back almost instantaneously. It's a habit for these Pokemon to watch everything closely with a judgemental gaze - friend or foe! It is said that anyone who tried to get into their natural habitat will get turned back with their memory loss due to the dark magic these Pokemon possess. Note: Females have icicles on the back of the head, almost like human hair. However, males have more mane-like icicles surrounding its neck instead.

Evolves from <Stage 1 Pokemon>|The Conquerer Pokemon|Ice/Dark Type|Since only one <Pokemon Name> exists at a time, it is considered a Legendary Pokemon. Conquering mountains as they come across them, this Pokemon is fearless and powerful. It sucks dark magic out of gems to sustain its life and power level. However, once it becomes to old to keep on ruling, it uses its remaining magic to evolve its successor. Once the process is done, it is demoted and de-evolves back in to a <Stage 1 Pokemon>.

This is my evolutionary line. :D However, later on I'll update it with a colored version. Also, the last two Pokemon aren't named yet.

Looks like im gonna have some competition in this contest... :sneaky:

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Great work on the evolutionline! It's really interesting, dark and realistic yet also a bit magical. :)

Wow, thanks so much! :D

Back