Contest Create a Pokémon

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
Joining! :hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I'd like to enter the contest! Question; Are you allowed to draw the full evolution line? (All in one drawing of course)

Count me IN! I used to do this all the time! I'll see if I can find those :D

I'd like to enter the contest! Question; Are you allowed to draw the full evolution line? (All in one drawing of course)
Of course! c: Also, I edited the rules. You can also put the PokeDex entry. If you add extra stuff like that, You're more likely to win. Same goes to everyone.

Nuuu!!!! Im suck at paper drawing ;_;

Goodluck then everyone. ..

This looks quite fun ^-^
I'mma join :D
Time to brainstorm ideas all day! ^o^)/

I'll join!

Of course! c: Also, I edited the rules. You can also put the PokeDex entry. If you add extra stuff like that, You're more likely to win. Same goes to everyone.
Yay!
Nuuu!!!! Im suck at paper drawing ;_;

Goodluck then everyone. ..
Here's the plan: Make a digital drawing, trace it over on paper, colour it by hand and boom! You can draw on paper. ;)

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and 2179
I've never given it much thought...So,it has to be your original idea,huh? The drawing of it,will it have to be on paper?

I want to join, cause im creative and yeah count me in.

can i join?

I would like to join! I have already drawn a lot of my own pokemon designs in the past, but I am going to try something new! And this is on paper, so I can really do my best! :D

Can I join

Wow! can i join? im good at this!

!!!!!!!! Alright I finally get to show of one my Pokémon designs!!! I just only wish we didn't HAVE to use paper,I don't have any pens to use or good lighting

Will enter this sometime later. Awesome contest idea. :)

um can i join if i want to

I've never given it much thought...So,it has to be your original idea,huh? The drawing of it,will it have to be on paper?
Yep :) Original Idea and On Paper ^~^ Or you can do what PersonSP suggested xD

Will enter this sometime later. Awesome contest idea. :)
Want me to put your name up?

um can i join if i want to
Of course you can.
Wow! can i join? im good at this!
Of course! c:
Can I join
Mhm! Of course~
I would like to join! I have already drawn a lot of my own pokemon designs in the past, but I am going to try something new! And this is on paper, so I can really do my best! :D
Good luck! c:
can i join?
Yep ^~^
I want to join, cause im creative and yeah count me in.
Added~ So are all of you above ^

Reactions: DeathDragon
I'd like to give this a shot!! :p

I wanna join!

Back