Contest Create a Pokémon

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
Is it ok if i dont put the type and the name of the pokemon on the paper ? i would like to put the info here when i send the link , not on paper i wonder if that is ok?

Same here. It would look nicer and be more organized if I could just type all the info here.

Same here. It would look nicer and be more organized if I could just type all the info here.
Agreed, I'd like to use the paper for just the drawing.

Is it ok if i dont put the type and the name of the pokemon on the paper ? i would like to put the info here when i send the link , not on paper i wonder if that is ok?
Agreed, I'd like to use the paper for just the drawing.
I prefer of you wrote it on the paper because when I judge it, I'll be looking at drawings(in the OP), unless you want to PM me your drawings AND info so I can get to it faster c: I wouldn't mind.

ok. I'd PM the picture and the info at once. Is that how you would like it?

ok. I'd PM the picture and the info at once. Is that how you would like it?
Uh huh! Take your time on the drawing ^~^

Ok.

Will do. :) I've actually never played a main series Pokémon game and I don't know a whole lot about it. I know of a few Pokémon but if my idea is stealing anyone else's please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
@JayRawrTiz I got mine ready... but to I need another pen..... does the whole entry need pen and paper or can we edit it?

If I create all the Pokémon in the evolution chain can I draw them as well and make PokeDex entries and stuff for all of them, but submit it as only one entry?

I will enter and create the deadliest most cool pokemon ever. *laughs like an evil scientist and accidentally chokes and is rushed to the hospital*

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, Kakea and theKokiri
If I created one in the past, but had no use for it, could I use that?

I was making mine but if the paper's lost can I copy it online?

I'll give it a go

EDIT: In relation to:

For Shiny variants (which I'm guessing is OK, please correct me if I'm wrong) can I just copy my drawing using a photocopier for both regular and shiny? (Mainly because if I try to recreate/trace the original, it doesn't turn out well)

Last edited:
This will be Fun :D

If I create all the Pokémon in the evolution chain can I draw them as well and make PokeDex entries and stuff for all of them, but submit it as only one entry?
Of course! I uploaded it and allowed that, saying if you do, You are more likely to win.

I'll give it a go

EDIT: In relation to:

For Shiny variants (which I'm guessing is OK, please correct me if I'm wrong) can I just copy my drawing using a photocopier for both regular and shiny? (Mainly because if I try to recreate/trace the original, it doesn't turn out well)
You can do whatever you want but it has to be YOUR work and not someone elses.
Read the rules ;-; It says NO COPYING other people's work.
If I created one in the past, but had no use for it, could I use that?
If it's your work, Yes c:
I will enter and create the deadliest most cool pokemon ever. *laughs like an evil scientist and accidentally chokes and is rushed to the hospital*
Don't die Dx >.> I can't wait to see :sneaky:

@JayRawrTiz I got mine ready... but to I need another pen..... does the whole entry need pen and paper or can we edit it?
I don't understand what you're asking but... The drawing can be done with anything. Pen, Pencil, Marker,etc.

I have a question though , i want to know if i can do a imaginative legendary new pokémon instead of the 3 stage or single stage normal pokémon is that alright?

I have a question though , i want to know if i can do a imaginative legendary new pokémon instead of the 3 stage or single stage normal pokémon is that alright?
Of course! Any Pokemon is allowed!

Can I still enter?

Reactions: TheSuperKid
Back