PkMn XY/ORAS D4rkDragon's Import X/Y Shop !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
15PC.

That's way too cheap.

I'll give you 30PC, and even that is too little considering you have to go out of your way to get it...

That's way too cheap.

I'll give you 30PC, and even that is too little considering you have to go out of your way to get it...
Seriously ??? That is a looot!

Can I have 2 shiny charmanders?

If you want, then, I'll be 30 PC in total !

By the way, tell me your FCs, so I will be able to send them to you !

Seriously ??? That is a looot!

Haha, I don't think it is. Maybe just because I'm on here alot and get a bunch of coins.

My Friendcode is 4725 - 8422 - 4433.

Haha, I don't think it is. Maybe just because I'm on here alot and get a bunch of coins.

My Friendcode is 4725 - 8422 - 4433.

Added you. Make sure that you added me.

Added you. Make sure that you added me.
Added you. Just curious, how long do you think it will be for you to get it? I'm in no rush, so you can do the other requests first.

I don't know. Since I mainly do the Switch On/Off for the legendaries and the starters, and here's a wild one, guess that I'll chain battle until I found him shiny.

I call Latios and Zorua :O

How much for a Zekrom/Kyurem/Genesect each?

Ok, I'll note in my text file all your commands !

@naagza:
Zekrom, Kyurem would cost 35 each. Genesect, I will try, but since he's a "Unable to get unless hacks/cheats", guess that I'll have to try using a flash cart. But I can't guarantee any results.

PS: Naagza, I got your FC, but, please, think to register me so I will be able to send you the Pokemons !

Last edited:
Ok, I'll note in my text file all your commands !

@naagza:
Zekrom, Kyurem would cost 35 each. Genesect, I will try, but since he's a "Unable to get unless hacks/cheats", guess that I'll have to try using a flash cart. But I can't guarantee any results.

PS: Naagza, I got your FC, but, please, think to register me so I will be able to send you the Pokemons !
Genesect would be more of an "if you're able to" kind of thing if that's alright. As for Zekrom and Kyurem, I guess I'll pay you at a time closer to the actual transfer if that's alright (for an extra 15 PC each would it be possible to go for an Adamant Nature Zekrom and a Lonely Nature Kyurem) And I take it you don't have Reshiram available at all?

Yeah, I'll register you soon when I get the chance

Genesect would be more of an "if you're able to" kind of thing if that's alright. As for Zekrom and Kyurem, I guess I'll pay you at a time closer to the actual transfer if that's alright (for an extra 15 PC each would it be possible to go for an Adamant Nature Zekrom and a Lonely Nature Kyurem) And I take it you don't have Reshiram available at all?

Yeah, I'll register you soon when I get the chance

I'll write it down. That's alright with me for the payment, and, yes, I can try getting the Unova Legendary Trio. Since I got Reshiram, just have to catch Zekrom and Kyurem.

So, just 2 to go and your command will be ready !

I'll write it down. That's alright with me for the payment, and, yes, I can try getting the Unova Legendary Trio. Since I got Reshiram, just have to catch Zekrom and Kyurem.

So, just 2 to go and your command will be ready !
cool, thanks! On a side note, would it be possible to get a second Kyurem that's Modest Natured and go for a Modest Natured Reshiram (same prices as before).

And will this shop close once Pokebank is up, or will it still be around for a while?

cool, thanks! On a side note, would it be possible to get a second Kyurem that's Modest Natured and go for a Modest Natured Reshiram (same prices as before).

And will this shop close once Pokebank is up, or will it still be around for a while?

Yes, I'll note them then. For the shop, it will be still up for a while since it uses PokeBank for the transfer.

PS: Pokemons who are ready to be transferred to X/Y (by command):
Shiny Charmander (x4, 1-> Heart, 2->Entei123, 1-> Pokemon Master Strategist)
Shiny Ralts (x1 -> Nanamine)

Actually, I am finishing these commands:

Naagza (2x Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom, others are ready)

Last edited:
Il get my game in 24th to il download the pokebank i have some shiny pokemon to, shiny gardevoir, shiny milotic, shiny magmortar, shiny ninetails.

cant wait to see my suicune and latias in 3D. They are shiny and level 100 to use in competitive play, but i only give them for 800 PC each one, they are very special to me XD

@Borky:
Instead of double-posting, why not edit your post? And for your shiny collection, don't rage, but I have collected more shinies than you. But it also cost me a enormous time to catch them, even by chaining. :p

Note :

All commands are ready ! Just need to send them to PokeBank, and then give it to you !

Last edited:
Taken care of now.

Also, I call the Groudon (and if I don't get a Charizardite Y in time, I'll just pay you the 50 PC)

What nature is it?

Taken care of now.

Also, I call the Groudon (and if I don't get a Charizardite Y in time, I'll just pay you the 50 PC)

What nature is it?

Ok, I'll keep it for you then ! His nature is Jolly.

Back