PkMn XY/ORAS D4rkDragon's Import X/Y Shop !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Yeah. It's just that I wanted to make an offer for this.

@JunZhi
I'll try getting one. But I'll have to use my computer only to check the IVs of the Pokemons.
just be careful with computer checks as some websites may be inaccurate or have multiple possibilities. It may be helpful to cross reference the IV calculations.

With that said though, how much for Shaymin, Kyogre, Rayquaza, the shiny Creation Trio, Arceus? (each, of course)

just be careful with computer checks as some websites may be inaccurate or have multiple possibilities. It may be helpful to cross reference the IV calculations.

With that said though, how much for Shaymin, Kyogre, Rayquaza, the shiny Creation Trio, Arceus? (each, of course)

Wait. I'll list that here :

Shaymin: Shiny: 25, Non-Shiny: 20
Kyogre: Shiny: 20 Non-Shiny: 15
Rayquaza: Shiny: 20 Non-Shiny: 15
----- Creation Trio:
Dialga: Shiny: 25 Non-Shiny: 20
Palkia: Same as above
Giratina: Shiny: 30 Non-Shiny: 25 (Harder to get, when you only have D/P)

Arceus: Shiny: 55, Non-Shiny: 50 (Because he's the most powerful)

Wait. I'll list that here :

Shaymin: Shiny: 25, Non-Shiny: 20
Kyogre: Shiny: 20 Non-Shiny: 15
Rayquaza: Shiny: 20 Non-Shiny: 15
----- Creation Trio:
Dialga: Shiny: 25 Non-Shiny: 20
Palkia: Same as above
Giratina: Shiny: 30 Non-Shiny: 25 (Harder to get, when you only have D/P)

Arceus: Shiny: 55, Non-Shiny: 50 (Because he's the most powerful)
I don't think Shiny Arceus is possible. With that said, yeah, I'll definitely go for all of those.

Shiny Shaymin or Shaymin with Timid Nature, whichever comes first (25)
Kyogre with Modest Nature (25)
Jolly Shiny Rayquaza with V-Create (25): this may help for that http://www.pokedit.com/Shiny+Rayquaza+Events+(PKMs+and+Info)_239.html
Modest Dialga (25)
Shiny Timid Palkia (30)
Timid Giratina (30)
Adamant Arceus (55)

Since they require a lot of time and effort for natures, I'm offering the raised price thing for those specific natures.

I don't think Shiny Arceus is possible. With that said, yeah, I'll definitely go for all of those.

Shiny Shaymin or Shaymin with Timid Nature, whichever comes first (25)
Kyogre with Modest Nature (25)
Jolly Shiny Rayquaza with V-Create (25): this may help for that http://www.pokedit.com/Shiny Rayquaza Events (PKMs and Info)_239.html
Modest Dialga (25)
Shiny Timid Palkia (30)
Timid Giratina (30)
Adamant Arceus (55)

Since they require a lot of time and effort for natures, I'm offering the raised price thing for those specific natures.

Wow, that's a lot. I'll try listing your whole order and I'll give you the total price after the transfer, ok ?

PS: I calculated the total. It should be 390 PCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST and ShinyLatios
Wow, that's a lot. I'll try listing your whole order and I'll give you the total price after the transfer, ok ?

PS: I calculated the total. It should be 390 PCs.
I'd like to make a slight change to this if possible. Make the Palkia just a normal Timid Palkia (though if you already got shiny Palkia, don't worry about it). I'd also like to add a Naive or Hasty natured Genesect to the order.

If I were to trade Yveltal, a Mewtwo Y, the legendary birds you don't get in your save file, and maybe a couple of the Y exclusive megastones/pokemon, what kind of discounts would be willing to offer?

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
how much for all three of the legendary dogs - do i get a package price ? for all three ?
and a shiny Rayquaza

I'd like to make a slight change to this if possible. Make the Palkia just a normal Timid Palkia (though if you already got shiny Palkia, don't worry about it). I'd also like to add a Naive or Hasty natured Genesect to the order.

If I were to trade Yveltal, a Mewtwo Y, the legendary birds you don't get in your save file, and maybe a couple of the Y exclusive megastones/pokemon, what kind of discounts would be willing to offer?

Hmm... I can try then getting the all for 250PC. Is it all right with you ?

how much for all three of the legendary dogs - do i get a package price ? for all three ?
and a shiny Rayquaza

The Trio of Legendary Dogs, is 45PC, as a New Year Discount. Shiny Rayquaza is 20PC, as a discount too !

The Trio of Legendary Dogs, is 45PC, as a New Year Discount. Shiny Rayquaza is 20PC, as a discount too !
Sure, and if possible I'd like to add the legendary dogs to it too so 295 PC

Sure, and if possible I'd like to add the legendary dogs to it too so 295 PC

Ok, so I'll rewrite your list right now !

so how much for mew ?

so how much for mew ?
Mew is way harder to get, since he's GTS/AR-Only, compared to all others Pokemons, so he's available for 35PC.

Is my Ralts done, by any chance? :O

probably but he needs to transfer them through poke transfer which hasn't came out yet lol

Yeah, he's done, and waiting PokeBank !
Side Note: All orders are ready ! They're waiting PokeBank !

Last edited:
probably but he needs to transfer them through poke transfer which hasn't came out yet lol
Ralts is obtainable in X/Y.

How much for a shiny tyrunt/tyrantrum?

How much for a shiny tyrunt/tyrantrum?

Dunno. I'll check, give that Shiny Fossils are harder to get, and it's a Gen VI, so it's even more harder for me. (Yeah, previous gens are easy, as I can glitch, or reset easily.)

Last edited:
Ralts is obtainable in X/Y.
but dark dragon got it- the order - before he got X so he got the pokemon in previous gens

hey can i get a ... shiny lugia ? how much ?
do i get a 100% reduction for 2 pokemon ? since i gave ( gonna ) give you the lugia ?

hey can i get a ... shiny lugia ? how much ?
do i get a 100% reduction for 2 pokemon ? since i gave ( gonna ) give you the lugia ?

Yes, when PokeBank will be out...
PS: Then, you'll have another free Pokemon to choose. And, I'd like to get my Lugia now, if that doesn't bother you.

Back