Danganronpa: Depths of Despair

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
65e75e132318e83cda09f0c649187d561371616743_full.png
Hope's Peak Academy....such an ironic name. This school was made for the intended purpose of a prestigious school for the extremely talented, but in reality, all it does is bring out the worst type of despair in people. You could send the nicest person here and they'd come out of here looking for the first thing to slaughter. That brings forth the question of why I'm here. To be honest, I just got lucky...

Early_Monokuma.png
"Hello future vict- er I mean future students! My name is Monokuma, and I am the principal and sole observer of this prestigious institution! But I have a catch to my school, if you step foot in here, you'd better be ready to kill! That's right, the only way to get out is to kill a classmate. Until then, have a nice day! Upupupu.....upupupu!!!

(Let's hope you guys don't die too quickly. Aahahahahahahah!!!)

Use this student application form to enroll:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Hope's Peak Academy is not responsible for any inconvenience that may occur during the time the classmates might spend on our campus. Death and any other inconvenience that may occur is solely the responsibility of the individuals.

Students:
Aaron Foro
Jungo Torii
Azura Scarlet
Luna Pyre
Mirai Nera
Airi Ban
Lara Lancaster
Kessada Mori
Silas Weiss
Cross
Zekar Flare

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeldaGuy026, 2179 and 18
Name: Aaron Foro
Supe Duper High School Thinker Aheader (I know, I know)
Appearence: 5ft 9in, with rusty brown hair that covers his forehead, along with green eyes. Wears a old windbreaker over a black t-shirt with a few rips in it.
Personality: Careful, calm in the face of danger, likes to know what is at stake, hates to give up, and has a dark sense of humour. He also enjoys the company of others, and is extremly loyal to his own instincts.

Last edited:
Name: Jungo Torii
Super Duper High School Strategist
Appearance: Short black hair and gray eyes, with bangs covering his left eye. He wears a black jacket and a black hat, and wears a plain white t shirt and denim blue pants.
Personality: A simple boy, he may come off as scary, due to his appearance, but he's actually a very polite and gentle person. He believes that everyone can anything happen if they don't give up and believe in themselves. He's proven to be pretty good at cooking.

Did you seriously just copy my idea PersonaWildCard-chan Yay, another Danganronpa RP. I want to join in, I'll create my character later ^-^

Reactions: Frisk and 2179
Name: Azura Scarlet
Skill: Super Duper High School Martial Artist
Appearance: 5ft 3in tall wears a black hoodie and grey sweat pants. He has medium length bright red hair. His eye color is platinum.
Personality: Short tempered, but friendly at the same time, He tries to keep his distance from other people. He runs if the odds are against him, but give up isn't in his vocabulary. He likes to cook, clean, write novels, eat, and do martial arts training

Name: Luna Pyre
Supe Duper High School Level Musician
Appearance: small, with long messy brown hair. Wears a white jacket, headphones in the shape of cat ears (think the dude from smt devil survivor), khaki shorts with multicolored striped leggings, and white tennis shoes
Personality: Extremely quiet and shy, tends to be self conscious and afraid of others. Specializes in chiptune music.

I want in (you really just used Jungo Torii as your name you mean the awesome one from desu 2
eFXOYh
)
Name:Mirai Nera
Supe duper high school ma bobber: Future Thinker
Appearance: He has white hair with peircing grey eyes he wears a white bunny ear hoodie (because everyone else has referenced the desu series why can't I) and a black long jacket on top (like Hibiki and Yammy(Tico-Tico ftw(the girl one(filler text)))) he wears simple black trousers and wears plain black sneakers
Personality: Mirai always has something to counter everything he loves to annoy people by doing this he hates most people and loves to be around people who are capable of fighting.

(Damn right tsundere! Jungo is just that awesome ^.^)

Last edited:
(Ps does anyone think it's weird that there are devil survivor references in danganronpa XD)

We had bullet for my Valentine references, kingdom heart references, majora's mask references, matrix references, call of duty references, and Pokemon references for the last two, so all things considered, it hasn't gotten too weird yet XD

Last edited:
Reactions: 2179
Just for the sake of us getting a girl in here imma make another character.
Name: Airi Ban
Super Duper High School Pianoist
Appearance: She has red hair, covered with a thick white scarf with musical notes. She wears a black shirt with a long black skirt.
Personality: She comes off as cold sometimes, usually scaring some people. She actually is pretty shy and doesn't socialize much with others. She has taken quite a liking to Jungo, who is like a big brother to her.

I made a girl .-. So does this mean we can make a second character?

We had bullet for my Valentine references, kingdom heart references, majora's mask references, matrix references, and Pokemon references for the last two, so all things considered, it hasn't gotten too weird yet XD
Oh good I am not the only one to make references ever second post XP

Lel you can if you want toxic so we can get started faster

In that case....kekekekekekekekekeke.....

Name: Lara Lancaster
Skill: Super Duper High School Level Criminal
Appearance: Helmet with googles on top, blonde hair in a ponytail, blue stripped shirt, black pants, brown combat boots, and thick brown gloves.
Personality: Brash and prone to violence, she's a drunk who's been on the run from the law ever since she was born, until finally captured and brought to a correctional facility. She can be caring and nice, but rarely shows that side. She does seem a bit...confused...and is determined to get back to her friends.Kekekekekekekekeke.

Did you seriously just copy my idea PersonaWildCard-chan Yay, another Danganronpa RP. I want to join in, I'll create my character later ^-^
You get over here and make these 2 characters :3

I got drag in again! But whatever, im gonna make my character later

first name: Kessada (เกศดา). Family name: Mori (モリ)
17, second years.
SDHS fictionist
Black hair streth to the middle of the back, wear a pair of eyeglasses and a P.E. warmer suit.

Being a half Thai-Japanese, she often use the mix of both in her speech (hope peak is in Japan, therefore, I'll treat every word a character spoke as Japanese.) she is anemic and often slept throughout the day. Is an author of a popular internet novels back in Thailand and is a little bit airheaded.

Back