Danganronpa: Depths of Despair

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Who else do you guys wanna git in here

Bump

If only @Spinnerweb would make does characters...

(Spinny hurry up and make the stupid characters!)

Reactions: 2179
Pass. :T

Reactions: 2179
I'm sorry. I'll just read this role-play, I can't participate since I can't make my characters these days - internet problems. Go on without me :<

Awww, too bad.
maybe I'll just make a second? How many do we have anyway?

8 should be enough to start right Persona?

8 should be enough to start right Persona?
I breifly remember an RP consisting of you, me and PersonaWC, I am completly fine with such a large amount of people.

Damn I wasn't in that one ;_;

I can't believe we have to go on without spinny-chan ;-;

I guess if the rest of us make a second character we can have enough. And I can just do some more if we need to

Another character coming right up!
Name: Zekar Flare the 3rd
Super Duper High School Pyromaniac
Wears ash grey hoodies and sweatpants that are covered in burn marks. He has flame orange hair and light green eyes.
He is well mentally unstable he likes fire and well... burning things. He owned a pet bear named Smokey, but it died in a forest fire. He has a soft spot for people who are like him. (I came up with that in under a minute so don't expect it to make sense.)

Last edited:
Smoky the bear..... is he a relative of Smoggy the bear translator of circus translation? Lol

In case you don't know Smokey the bear's catch phrase is "only you can prevent forest fires!" You got to love the United States...

Name: Silas Weiss
Super Duper High School Fighter
Silas wears a ragged grey t-shirt with a few holes in it with a black hoodie. He wears navy blue cargo pants with fair share of holes. Silas' hair is combed extremly neatly and has dark brown eyes.
Personality: Silas' cocky demeanor and direct opinions tends to get him involved in fights, but Silas trained until he could stand his ground. Is quite anoying at time and like to talk. A whole lot...

Name: Cross
Super duper thing: Death Bringer
Appearance: Cross wears a plain white T-Shirt, dark blue trousers and a purple sleeveless jacket he always wears headphone even though music rarely plays
Personality: Loves to stab things, as a child he would always find insect and try and make them fight but if they didn't he got a knife and slowly cut into them. He's never had friends and never wants them as he thinks they would get in his way.

Persona my second character has a name now.

OK. We should be able to start now. And imma have a third character I just won't make a application form for them, just so the killings and the survivors last for a while ;)

So is everyone ready?

Back