Danganronpa: Depths of Despair

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Yes!

Ready!

(Yay let's get this bullcrap going XD)

Hope's Peak Academy. When I received my letter in the mail about me being accepted by the school, I was estatic. It's not every day you get into the most prestigious school inthe whole world, and I was honored.

...or so I thought...

I was at the step of Hope's Peak, it looked majestic up close, damn near almost magical, but a s soon as I steeped on campus, I blacked out...

"...huh? Where...is this..." I said. It took me a while to get my bearings, and when I finally came to, I started to walk around what appeared to be a school of sorts, until I came across the gym. When I opened it, all these other kids were standing around, confused. "U-um. Hey there." I said, then I buried my eyes under my hat nervously.

A boy walked over to Jungo. "Hey. Did you see anyone else in the hallway? Oh and by the way i'm Azura."

(Side note)
In that case....kekekekekekekekekeke.....

Name: Lara Lancaster
Skill: Super Duper High School Level Criminal
Appearance: Helmet with googles on top, blonde hair in a ponytail, blue stripped shirt, black pants, brown combat boots, and thick brown gloves.
Personality: Brash and prone to violence, she's a drunk who's been on the run from the law ever since she was born, until finally captured and brought to a correctional facility. She can be caring and nice, but rarely shows that side. She does seem a bit...confused...and is determined to get back to her friends.Kekekekekekekekeke.
(Toxic where have I seen this before? Maybe the coldstream correctional thingy mabobber RP?

I dunno what you're talking about, Kekekekekekeke I dunno anything about a stream cold helpful center :D

Lara woke up. Drunk, of course. But something was wrong...Lara tried to remember, but nothing came to her. She vaguely remembered flashes of a battle, a boy in a bandana, and then nothing. Lara screaming in frustration. "I feel like I'm not supposed to be here...guess I might as well explore." She got up and went out into the hall, ignoring the ominous feeling growing in the pit of her stomach

"We should check for other people. I'm sure at least one person got lost in a school this big." Azura told the others as he walked back out into the hallway.

Lara saw some other people wandering the hall. They didn't seem like enemies, but Lara didn't have a weapon, so she followed them from behind, hiding behind pillars if any of them looked back

Aaron tred carefully through the halls, as if he made one error, he would die. He couldn't shake the bad feeling he had about this place.

"I'm going to search the dorm halls I think everyone else should stay together and search the rest of the building." Azura then walks down a side hall.

'So how do I get out of this crap, the walls are secure and if I even tried to escape someone would kill me.' Mirai looked around 'I know let's look to the Jombu and Azure I saw in my head.' Mirai set off to look for them.

Azura was walking down the hall checking every dorm as he went. After a while he felt like he was being watched. *Whispering* "No one should be following me or they would be in plain sight. An enemy maybe?"

Lara was following Azura, still trying to make sense of what happened. Figuring that the only way to get answers was interrogation, she snuck up behind Azura and in one swift move, pinned him to the ground. "If you don't want me to break your neck, you'll answer my questions and not scream for help. Where am I?"

"What makes you think I know?" Azura asked quietly as he stood up knocking Lara off of him.

Aaron started to wander his way around.

What a... Interesting school. I wonder how many students go here. Heck, back at old school, wandering the halls like this would result in a permanent headache..." He thought to himself out loud.

The answer confused Lara. "So wait....why are we here then?"

"I know nothing about this god forsaken school. Anymore questions?" Azura wondered how long it would take for the others to come looking for him.

Aaron sat there. "Hello? Hell...o?" He talked into the coridor listening to just his voice echoing.

Azura heard a faint echo. "Did you hear that crazy lady? I think my group is coming."

Mirai ran up to Azura 'Hey you were in my dream. Is your name Azure or something?'

"It's Azura, but close enough." Azura responded.

Back