Danganronpa: Unite against Despair!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Despair
Towns Folk
Hope's Peak Academy. Ever since it's creation, the best of the best have come to hone their skills, and open up opportunities to any career of their choosing. The greatest minds in the world all come from this school. This year, the new students have been some of the most promising ones the institution has ever seen.

The new students entered the hallow halls of the academy, unsure of what lied ahead. A voice echoed through the school. "Phupupupupupu, all new students, please report to the gym." After entering the gym, they found what looked liked a stuffed bunny. But stuffed bunnies can't move or talk....can they?
MonomiA_(8).png

Oh...h-hi...I'm Usam- I mean, Monomi...your headmaster should be arriving soon, I'm not sure where he is...in the meantime, why don't you introduce yourselves?

Use this time to create your students. Follow the format below, and just like last time, remember that you can make two characters. Make sure your characters are realistic (i.e: No magic, or crap like that) Please note that you CANNOT use any characters from the last rp. This is for story related purposes, please understand. You can have the same skill as someone in the games, but not the same skill a character had in the last rp. Once created, have them introduce each other to the other students.

Name:
Clothing:
Description:

Once everyone is ready, we'll move on to Chapter 1. Finally, Hope's Peak Academy is not responsible for any injuries, deaths, loss of memory, or despair that the students may encounter. Thanks, and we hope you enjoy your time in Hope's Peak Academy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc, 18 and JayRawrTiz
Name: Griffin Thorn
Height: 1.57 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Photographer
Clothing: Green jacket zipped up, with a pink shirt underneath it. Dark blue pants, and green shoes. Constantly wears a black backpack and has straight black hair
Description: This guy tends to drift from place to place, just traveling the world for good pics. He tends to get lost in thought, but is pretty smart when he keeps focus

Name: Autumn Owlflight
Height: 1.43 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Runner
Clothing: Wears a red sports jacket that's open with a black shirt under it, blue white pants and red track shoes. She has blond hair and usually keeps it tied in a pony tail
Description: Has a positive attitude and always sees the best in people. Friendly, but will get unusually silent when upset. She loves track, and never walks.

Griffin: Hey guys, my name is Griffin. Make sure you get to know me now, cuz it's more then likely that I won't be sticking around here for long. *He smiles and takes a picture of everyone*
Anyone know what the hell that bunny thing is though? It's pretty weird. It must be like a robot or something. I heard kids here were smart, but I didn't know they were smart enough to make something like that.

Autumn: Greetings everyone. My name is Autumn Owlflight. I hope I can really learn how to be a truly excellent athlete here! Let's all be friends, ok? I wonder when the headmaster will show up...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Name: Griffin Thorn
Height: 1.57 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Photographer
Clothing: Green jacket zipped up, with a pink shirt underneath it. Dark blue pants, and green shoes. Constantly wears a black backpack and has straight black hair
Description: This guy tends to drift from place to place, just traveling the world for good pics. He tends to get lost in thought, but is pretty smart when he keeps focus

Name: Autumn Owlflight
Height: 1.43 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Artist
Clothing: Wears a black and white striped shirt, with black overalls over it, and blue converse shoes. She has blond hair and usually keeps it tied in a pony tail
Description: Has a positive attitude and always sees the best in people. Friendly, but will get unusually silent when upset
I like how after ot coming on to pedia I come on when this is put up and Toxic I just wanted to mention you're using skills from the 2nd game and the first RP xD it doesn't matter though.
Anyways on to my first character I will put a second before the RP starts as soon as I think of one
Name: Cal Juretsu (A cousin that was long lost from his family he thinks he is the only one but he isn't ;) )
Height: 1.778 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Strategist
Clothing: He wears a gray jacket but its always open in the front. The shirt underneath is a white long sleeve shirt because he gets cold easily. He wears gray jeans to match. His shoes are black High tops with some blue. He has black hair that I guess you could call short and spiky.
Description: He is usually confident in his strategies usually found studying or relaxing. He enjoys battle tactics and the likes but sometimes gets tired. He is known to be helping change the tides in wars and usually is the reason people win them. He prefers to only help people if they're fighting for a good reason. He also does sports strategies games and all that good stuff too.

Last edited:
Crap, I forgot about Kaimine! I changed Autumn's skill and yea, Mai was a photographer in the second game, but we don't need to know that shhhhhhhhhh XD Also, I notice your character is very inspired by fire emblem though :p. Be sure to make your second character and introduce them

Last edited:
(Took me literally 20 min+ to make)
Name:
Auri Keyawa
Height: 5 '
Skill: Super Duper Highschool's Flexibility
Clothing: Pokemon Skater dress with black flats. The Skater dress is an inch above her knees. She wears a black bracelet on her right wrist and wears black glasses. Brown hair that flows down to her armpits.
Description: Auri has a creative mind and she get's really excited over small things . She can get sassy when she's in an argument or when she's upset. She is usually fast to think and knows what to do in sticky situations. She really loves video games.

Name: Jake(Jacob) Keyawa
Height: 5'7
Skill: Super Duper Highschool's Nurse
Clothing: Jake wears a dark blue button up shirt and beige khakis with black shoes. He has dark brown hair that sways to his right.
Description: Jake loves animals and is nice mostly to everyone. If he fears you as a threat to his sister(Auri) he'll keep his eye on you. He is really helpful and loves taking care of people when they need help. Protective Brother Warning!

Auri: Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you all. Can't wait to see what this school has in store for me!
Jake: Hey everybody! My name is Jake, but you can call me Jacob. I hope we can all become friends.

Last edited:
I feel bad for saying this, since it took your twenty minutes, but you have to change Auri's skill, since Toxic in the last rp was a gamer. You can use a skill from the games, but it can't be the same skill that was used by someone else in either this rp or the last one. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier, im still trying to figure out what all can or can't be brought over from that last rp

I feel bad for saying this, since it took your twenty minutes, but you have to change Auri's skill, since Toxic in the last rp was a gamer. You can use a skill from the games, but it can't be the same skill that was used by someone else in either this rp or the last one
Garsh dangzit xD It's so hard to think of a skill. Okay, I'll try again .

I feel bad for saying this, since it took your twenty minutes, but you have to change Auri's skill, since Toxic in the last rp was a gamer. You can use a skill from the games, but it can't be the same skill that was used by someone else in either this rp or the last one. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier, im still trying to figure out what all can or can't be brought over from that last rp
Lol you have yours is like Asahinas brother now xD He was better at running while his sister (Asahina) was a better swimmer. Of course it was never stated as a skill he was just good at it so you're fine ;) And yes my first guy is inspired by FE the first name is what I name the male MU. And here's my second!
Name: Katarina Yoshke
Height: 1.7272 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Pilot
Clothing: She wears a flight suit minus the helmet. She usually carries the helmet by her side since it holds sentimental value since it was her mothers. She gave it to her they day he left and happened to die in a jet malfunction. Anyways she also wears boots just as a side note :/. She has brunette hair tied back into a ponytail. Usually has her hands behind her back like you know crossed? You know how they do it and stuff I think you know what I mean. I don't know the exact word.
Description: She was 11 when her mother died and it was since then that she decided to be a pilot just like her. She is considered nice and pretty but is very formal. She worked hard to get into fight school and become a pilot especially at such a young age. She is a nice person and is formal but she can be mean but she wont get in your face about it she will insult you in a clever way and go back to being formal :3.

Oh yeah I gotta introduce them.
Cal: Hey everyone! So how are you guys? It's nice to meet you.
Katarina: It is a pleasure to meet you sir/madam. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Name: Matthew
Height: 1.7 meters
Skill: Super Duper High School Taxi Driver
Description: Matthew is a 19 yeared old who is a substitute for taxi cabs.He makes $120 per hour and lives with his sibling named Fiona.He is a YouTuber so he posts lot of videos since he is barely a substitute.He's mostly playful and VERRRY childish.He even likes to go to Chuck E Cheese! What a childish person!

Last edited:
Name: Fiona
Height: 1.5 meters
Skill: Super Duper High School Bus Driver
Description: Fiona is very similar to Matthew since she is his sibling but the only two things that Fiona is different about is she makes $130 per hour and she likes to hang out with her friend DJ

Last edited:
Love the siblings' skills Sora and Roxas! Remember to introduce them!
And crash, I had no idea she had a brother. Was that mentioned somewhere in the first game?

Love the siblings' skills Sora and Roxas! Remember to introduce them!
And crash, I had no idea she had a brother. Was that mentioned somewhere in the first game?
No he appears in the side story one Super Despair Girls you know that one right?

Reactions: Evelyn
No he appears in the side story one Super Despair Girls you know that one right?
Ah, I haven't played through that yet. Im waiting for the U.S. release

Make my character later o/

Matthew: Hi everyone sorry if you think I'm TOO childish
Fiona:Hi everyone!Nice to meet you!

Name: Jason 'Jay' James (no relation to Jason 'Jay' James except name, appearance and almost everything he does, hue hue hue >.<)
Height: 6ft 1 in (1.82 m)
Skill: Super Duper High School Storyteller
Clothing: Bullet For My Valentine shirt. And torn grey jeans. Hue hue hue. (http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/2/7/5/9/7/webimg/634145885_o.jpg)
Description: Originally from Wales, Jay was the kind of guy who'd get his Japanese highschool teachers to stroke their chins, shake their heads and say, "What do we do about this Jason James?" He was troublesome, hyper and clowny. But he was also a master storyteller. The others would make a casual comment about something and on the spot, he would make a story out of it.

Someone would say, "There's a furniture-less classroom on the fourth floor except for a chair in the corner, hmm..." Jay would grab on to it and make an engaging story that had the pretence of truth: "That's because it houses a demon, man, and that's why the door is always closed and the teachers are all touchy about it. He's only visible at night, man, and he's there because this school, this building was built over a cemetery where he'd exhume people's corpses and do who-knows-what-horror to them, and this one time a decade ago, a janitor left the door open and..."

His classmates often stayed late after school to hear his made-as-he-went-along stories, and he already was working on a book compilation of some favourite stories when he was contacted by Hope's Peak Academy and offered a chance to study there.

Last edited:
-.- of course it relates to BFMV. This Monokuma is gonna HATE that band. MWAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA >: )

Anotger come later

Sette Woodman

Male, 180.5 Centimeter

SDHS Hunter

born in a country site, he has learn the art of hunting fromhis father since he was a child, his foot step are so quiet even a deer cant notice it and he never miss a single prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back