Danganronpa: Unite against Despair!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Yuki Cross (no relation to Yuki Cross except name, appearance and everything she does, hue hue hue >.< )
Height: 1.64 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Prefect
Clothing: Cross Academy Uniform. (http://images2.fanpop.com/image/polls/294000/294891_1262659527868_full.jpg)
Description: Most prefects are strict disciplinarians, conceited little jerks that order others around like animals. Not so Yuki. She grew up an orphan in strange circumstances, but was adopted by the headmaster of Cross Academy and became a prefect. Extremely friendly and gentle, she was offered a place at Hope's Peak Academy and accepted after talking with her father, who was understandably sad but wanted the best for her. Apparently Monokuma lieks prefects.

Yuki: Hi! I got told in my letter of admission that I'd be a prefect here, so behave yourselves :p *anime wink*

Jay: Hi. Call me Jay. What skill did you guys have to get invited here?

Name: Fiona
Height: 22 centimeters
Name: Matthew
Height: 23 centimeters
!

I love the characters, S&R, but... they are as tall as everyone else's feet :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hikki
@Spinnerweb You HAD to do something related to BFMV didn't you

Wait for me! I will finish this....

name: Cody "cupcake" Smith
height: 5 feet tall
skill: super duper high school pastry chef
clothing: a blue shirt a pink cupcake apron and blue jeans
description: Always nice to everybody he meets and loves to show off his cooking skills he has a sweet tooth and randomly offers people cupcakes.

Name: Ryan Ryupika
height: 4 feet 10 inches tall
skill: super duper high school hypnotist
clothing: wears a black cloak.
description: hypnotizes people for fun all the time. He does not talk to people that much and is generally rude.

Reactions: 18
Cody: Hello fellow classmates it is so nice to meet you do guys want some cupcakes later.

Ryan:.....

Name: Yuki Cross (no relation to Yuki Cross except name, appearance and everything she does, hue hue hue >.< )
Clothing: Cross Academy Uniform. (http://images2.fanpop.com/image/polls/294000/294891_1262659527868_full.jpg)
Description: Most prefects are strict disciplinarians, conceited little jerks that order others around like animals. Not so Yuki. She grew up an orphan in strange circumstances, but was adopted by the headmaster of Cross Academy and became a prefect. Extremely friendly and gentle, she was offered a place at Hope's Peak Academy and accepted after talking with her father, who was understandably sad but wanted the best for her. Apparently Monokuma lieks prefects.

Yuki: Hi! I got told in my letter of admission that I'd be a prefect here, so behave yourselves :p *anime wink*

I love the characters, S&R, but... they are as tall as everyone else's feet :hilarious:
@Sora and Roxas , better change your guys height... A bird could squish them :rotfl:

(Please don't kill me because of these characters >.< If you can recognize them :sneaky: Maybe only Earth will know)
Name: Shintaro Kokonose
Height: 1.68 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Mnemonist
Clothing: Short black hair and hazel eyes. He wears a red jersey jacket which has white stripes on its sleeves over a black v-neck T-shirt with light brown pants.
Description: Shintaro has an IQ of 168, which is something like photographic memory, so he can remember anything and everything. On the outside he seems to be apatheic and someone that is very strong, but he is actually very weak on the inside.

Name: Kousuke Kisaragi
Height: 1.62 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Idol
Clothing: Pink short sleeved hoodie and a blue shirt underneath. Orange eyes with orange hair.
Description: She is a popular idol, there seems to be something about her that make people want to look at her. She has a bright personality, but is clumsy. She looks happy to be singing away at one of her concerts but she realizes after while she doesn't enjoy the attention and wants everybody to stop looking at her.

Reactions: 18

Sorry I edited my posts

Sorry I edited my posts
Now they're 9 or 8 times taller than all of us xD They could be buildings lol

Um... now they're taller than a house :rotfl:

Um... now they're taller than a house :rotfl:
I don't really know much about measurement sorry

The average height for humans is 1.6-1.8 m.

*facepalms because of chopper's characters*
I don't really know much about measurement sorry
its fine. Let's just assume they're regular heights so Sora doesn't have to keep adjusting the height

Yep :D

Looks like we're just waiting on @miky898 and yes I tagged them again since the first one might have not got to them.

Miky is gonna be annoyed. I also messaged everyone about it since they may not have gotten the first tag :p

Why not just use their original names @Chopper :hilarious: and make them sibling, lol

Also what are you? A secret kagepro fan?

Last edited:
Why not just use their original names @Chopper :hilarious: and make them sibling, lol

Also what are you? A secret kagepro fan?
I wanted to merged their names so it wouldn't be too obvious and if I made them siblings then that would mean two of them got married :vomit: but again most of them died.

Also, I am a virus that lives in inside your computer, causing you to be annoyed and be addicted to the internet. Then you will go to a mall and faint. (I could go on but nah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back