Danganronpa: Unite against Despair!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you stay inside for too long and go out, there is 70% chance to encounter a group of criminal >.>

Reactions: Hikki
And if you stay inside for too long and go out, there is 70% chance to encounter a group of criminal >.>
Also if your dad is possessed kill him while you can.

Reactions: 2179
Jay: You guys are taking it surprisingly well that you're talking to a bear. *turns to Monomi* So, how does this thing work?

Still no idea what my other charavter will be >.>

You know Earth, Monomi would say something like "Look deeply into your heart, and imagine the type of friend you want to be to the other kids!" But then again, Monokuma would say something like "Who cares, your second character will probably be the first one dead anyways, hurry it up!!!!"

Reactions: Hikki and 2179
Kile Reinner

male, 170 cm

SDHS Dealer

a white suite, a white pant

a young business dealer that expert in trading negotiations. His skin is oddly pale and his eyes were a bit red clad in all white, he seem unhuman

Sette: what's with the bear?

Kile: nice to meet you all, other peaple call me 'White'

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
(There is a hint of relationship to a certain person right there, Kile!)

Really? Black and White? What is this, men in black? :p

On a serious note, how long should we wait for Miky?

Did you notice her in her profile?

Last time I checked, it said she hadn't been on for a few days

Im not dead yet! I was graduating high school and my grandparents were in town. my free time was very limited

Name: Talin Vastanan
Height: 5'3''
Skill: sdhs triathlete
Clothing: White tank top with the numbers 419 on a paper pinned to the back of the shirt, blue gym shorts and yellow atheltic shoes. Blonde hair done up in a high ponytail that reaches her shoulders and grey eyes
Description: talins always been active, as swell as forgetfull. shes taken to keeping her number pinned on her at all times so she doesnt get disqualifed like that time she was 12.

Last edited:
imma do two this time.
Name: Irina Utkin
Height: 5' 10'
Skill: sdhs Ballerina
Clothing: grey leotard, pink tights, brown legwarmers, ballet slippers. Ash black hair up in a bun,
Description: Irina's been a ballerina her entire life, since the nutcracker suite when she was 3 to her recent role as Jeanne in The Flames of Paris. She's rather softspoken for being the best in a competitive field and despite performing world wide she still dabbles her speech with russian and because of that at times she seems to speak harshly when shes probably complimenting you.

Last edited:
Talin: Hello everybody! Name's Talin. Nice to meet cha!

Irina: It is nice to meet everyone.

Irina bends down to Monomi's eye level.

Irina: кролик,(rabbit) why would we need to meet with the headmaster? Are we not supposed to meet our teacher first?

(Gonna take a while to get used to writing these names xD)

Shintaro: Hello everyone. Looks like we going to be here a while so we should just get to know everyone.

Kousuke: *has a hoodie on* *she says hi in a small whisper*

(Wooo! Glad you can join us Miky :D Seems like everyone is ready, soooooooo.....)
Monomi looked around the room. She looked more panicked with each word that the students exchanged. When Irina asked her question, she jumped in shock.
9e9eYfy.png

Monomi: Wha-Wha-Wha-What?!?! Ohhh...n-nothing. Anyways, it seems like everyone is here...everyone....im sorry...

Before the students could react to her strange words, the lights went out, save for one spotlight that was pointed at a stage near the end of the gym.

???: Ladies and Gentlemen, I apologize for you having to endure my boring sister. Allow my to introduce myself. Drum roll, please!

A drum roll starts playing out of nowhere. Suddenly, a bear jumped out on stage.

char_104617.jpg

Monokuma: My name is Monokuma, and I am the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy. But before we continue, let's change the scenery. Schools are boring as hell anyways, right?
011-sea.png

Suddenly, the four walls of the gym collapsed, revealing a beach. There were cameras set up all around the area they were standing. Looking back, the school the students were in ceased to exist. When they looked back at their susposed headmaster, they found him using Monomi as an arm-rest, with a coconut drink in his other hand.

Monokuma: Welcome to your new home! Hope you like it, you'll be here for a while, pupupupupupupupupupupupu.

Shintaro: Well, if we are going to be here a while, I rather be in a beach than a school I guess, but something bothers me about this place and what the rabbit said...

Kousuke: Wha-what? *her hoodie falls back* Shoot!

Talin: Woohoo! No school! Hurray for faulty educational systems!

Irina: How did that even happen?

Sette: *is shocked*
Kile: *raising his hand to cover his face cuz he dont like tge sun*

also chopper kousuke isnt a wee bit feminine name :panda:

Chapter 1: A Swift Descent
DAILY LIFE
tumblr_inline_mrh91vXDHq1qz4rgp.png

Monokuma: Shaddup with the questions!!! You don't need to know how it happened. And I believe I stated it in plain English. You'll be here on this island for a while....in fact, you'll be here forever. Please look at the rules on these devices.

He handed them black PDAs. On it were 3 functions. A map of the island, with most locations black with a giant lock icon on them, an app called the Monokuma Files, which was empty when opened, and a list of rules.

Rule 1: Students will be trapped on this island forever unless they commit a murder
Rule 2: When the blacken murders, we shall hold a class trial to determine who the blacken is
Rule 3: If the students vote on the correct suspect, the blacken will die. If they vote incorrectly, everyone but the blacken die
Rule 4: Student may not visit any part of the map that is covered by the lock icon
Rule 5: Students must go to bed at 10 pm, and cannot leave their rooms until 8 am the next day
Rule 6: Students may not destroy any property
Rule 7: Students will not harm the headmaster
Rule 8: Failure to follow rules 4-7 will result in execution
*Rules are subject to change*

Monokuma gave them all a clever smile.
Monokuma: pupupu, well does that answer your questions? There's no easy way to handle this, so I figured looking at the rules straightaway was the easiest option.

He started to walk away from the shocked kids. Monokuma turned around, and said with a giant laugh
Monokuma: Enjoy your stay here! Feel free to explore the permitted places and murder your new friends to your heart's content!

You may now visit the following locations:
Supermarket
Student Villa
Restaurant
Beach (You are here)
Gates to connecting islands
Statue

Say where you want to go, and I'll give a description of the aforementioned area. And should any student wish to *ahem* kill someone, pm Toxic. Otherwise, if he isn't notified, the deaths shall not count. Hmm, I know I'm just the tutorial text, and comments like these are out of my pay grade, but that Toxic guy sure must be great if he's trusted with the death notes, wouldn't you say? I'd sure like to meet that handsome fellow.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayRawrTiz and 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back