DeathDragon's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3

• Thread starter DeathDragon
  • Start date

What should my starter be in my Black Nuzlocke? And which rules should I add? Please vote for both!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DeathDragon

DeathDragon

Gotta protect that smile
Towns Folk
DeathDragon's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke!

Hey guys! :D

So, after getting all 6 badges, I've decided to take a little break from competitive battling... Then I thought, why not do a 3dsPedia themed Pokemon Nuzlocke, like all the others are doing! ^_^ Credit goes to @FirstSerpent for the initial inspiration! I'm doing Black, because that is the only game where I have no necessary save file (sorry Pacey I'm doing the same one as you xD)

You guys can choose my starter, please vote in the poll! (Please refrain from voting for more than one starter, but you can vote for both a starter and for as many rules as you'd like) For reference, in @paceygym's Black Nuzlocke, Oshawott was chosen, and in @Billy's Black 2 Nuzlocke, Snivy was chosen. They were all my inspirations really (including @luxray6490, you can nickname one of my first Pokemon, since it's difficult to the starter 'luxray', sorry :p). I think that therefore:

If Snivy gets the highest votes, I'll name it 'First' after @FirstSerpent :D ('Serpent' is the name of Billy's Snivy)
If Tepig gets the highest votes, I'll name it 'Billy' after @Billy :D (Billy sounds like a cool name for a Tepig xD)
If Oshawott gets the highest votes, I'll name it 'Pacey' after @paceygym (this one doesn't need explaining :))

Thank you for voting! :thumbsup: Also, if you want one of the early Route Pokemon (Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, the elemental monkeys given to us near the start) to be nicknamed after you or a specific user, please comment with the details below! Thanks for helping!

Rules

All the 'basic' Nuzlocke rules here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge , apply
- All Pokemon must be nicknamed by and of 3dsPedia members! :D
- I have to use the same number of Pokemon as my opponent in a Gym or Rival battle
- The Dupes Clause applies for up to 3 encounters in that area. (If I see a Pokemon I've already caught in a different area, I have in total 3 chances to encounter a new one to catch. If I do not encounter a new one in
the first 3 encounters, then I'm not allowed to catch anything there)

Rules YOU Can Add! - Please vote for them in the Poll, vote for as many as you like! The one that gets the highest votes will be added!

- Switch the Battle Style to Set so I cannot switch out when my opponent switches. :eek:
- Potions and other healing items are banned. :eek:
- There is a level limit based on the next Gym Leader/Champion's highest leveled Pokemon, in that my team can only be up to 5 levels higher than their's. Any Pokemon that surpasses that limit may not be used. :eek:

You can also request other rules in the comments below, and if they're good I may add them :3

With that, Death's Pokemon Black Nuzlocke is beginning!

1ibel60m.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 and Danny
Chose Tepig and name it Erixsan

Chose Tepig and name it Erixsan

Okay, could you please vote for Tepig in the Poll? That would really help, thanks! When I get enough votes, I'll see which starter to choose. The names for the starters are up there, nicknames based off the people who inspired me, but if many people want another nickname I will see :). Thanks for helping!

EDIT: Also, please vote for rules, because I may add one or two of them to my original rules. If you want, you could also comment what user's name I should use for Pokemon I could catch early on. Thanks again!

Last edited:
If the starter is not gonna be Tepig, i'd like to have a pokemon lile Lillipup after me:thumbsup:

Reactions: DeathDragon
If the starter is not gonna be Tepig, i'd like to have a pokemon lile Lillipup after me:thumbsup:

Okay, sure! :D I'll definitely name the Lillipup that I may get Billy (if I see one as the first in either of Route 1/2 that is, hopefully I do :p)

How's your Nuzlocke going then? Oh, and did you vote in the Poll? :3

Oh, all of the badges. Nice! If we had an elite four, you'd be ready for them. :p
I haven't really been able to keep updating my Nuzlocke since my laptop broke and I can't upload pictures from my phone, haha. >.>
But I'm glad I'm still getting credit for inspiring you all. :rotfl:
Good luck on your Journey through Unova! :)

Oh, all of the badges. Nice! If we had an elite four, you'd be ready for them. :p
I haven't really been able to keep updating my Nuzlocke since my laptop broke and I can't upload pictures from my phone, haha. >.>
But I'm glad I'm still getting credit for inspiring you all. :rotfl:
Good luck on your Journey through Unova! :)

Thanks! Can't wait for an Elite 4 though, that would be so cool!
It took me some time to work out how I can upload pictures actually :p
Wish you good luck in Johto too! How's it going for you so far, have you got 8 badges yet?

Thanks! Can't wait for an Elite 4 though, that would be so cool!
It took me some time to work out how I can upload pictures actually :p
Wish you good luck in Johto too! How's it going for you so far, have you got 8 badges yet?
Due to me not being able to upload any pictures, and the fact that typing on a phone is something I find very annoying, the Locke is on Hiatus for the time being. :oops:
Once I fix my laptop (Some minor hardware issues) we'll be back on track again.
Side note; we should talk to @Marc about an Elite four... ;)

xD I don't like typing on phone either, it's too slow!
And yeah, since there are more people getting badges now, making an Elite 4 would be a good idea. If some Gym Leaders are asked to become the Elite 4, then we would probably require more Gym Leaders too... Seems exciting!

Once I get around 10 votes in for a starter, I'll choose it, hopefully I get around that many votes for a Rule as well... If it turns out to be Snivy, you won't mind it being called 'First', would you? (Since Billy's Snivy is called 'Serpent'...)

Reactions: FirstSerpent
xD I don't like typing on phone either, it's too slow!
And yeah, since there are more people getting badges now, making an Elite 4 would be a good idea. If some Gym Leaders are asked to become the Elite 4, then we would probably require more Gym Leaders too... Seems exciting!

Once I get around 10 votes in for a starter, I'll choose it, hopefully I get around that many votes for a Rule as well... If it turns out to be Snivy, you won't mind it being called 'First', would you? (Since Billy's Snivy is called 'Serpent'...)
Hey I just post my view on more Gym leader and elite four on marc profile

Good luck :D

Choose Snivy and name it FirstSerpent :p

Reactions: FirstSerpent and DeathDragon
Good luck :D

Choose Snivy and name it FirstSerpent :p

Thanks Spinny :p Course if I get a Snivy it's going to be named after FirstSerpent!

The voting for the starters is pretty tight, but for the additional rules... I think at this rate I know which is going to win ._.

Snivy

If you get a patrat can you name it karp. I would really appreciate it and I wish you luck in your nuzlocke adventure!

If you get a patrat can you name it karp. I would really appreciate it and I wish you luck in your nuzlocke adventure!

Thank you TheUltimateKarp! Yes, if I get a Patrat, I will call it 'Karp' xD

Depending on what starter you get, when you choose between the three Pans.(Pansear,Panpour,Pansage) Is it possible if you can nickname which ever one you choose KEW. I think these nuzlockes are a great idea!! I might do one myself.

Depending on what starter you get, when you choose between the three Pans.(Pansear,Panpour,Pansage) Is it possible if you can nickname which ever one you choose KEW. I think these nuzlockes are a great idea!! I might do one myself.

Okay! The Elemental Monkey will be called 'KEW' :D

It depends on how voting goes, but at this rate I may wait for around 10 votes for a specific starter before choosing :p Keep the votes coming in! ^-^

EDIT: I may increase the necessary votes to 11 because I just voted on all of them (it makes it easier to see the results xP)

Last edited:
Thanks!!! Cant wait to see how your journey goes.

If your first encounter in the route after the gym is a Zebstrike, I'd like it to be named PK Thunder. Because reasons.

(If you desire to know, PK for my name and Thunder because Ness uses PK Thunder in Smah.)

Depending on what starte
Okay! The Elemental Monkey will be called 'KEW' :D

It depends on how voting goes, but at this rate I may wait for around 10 votes for a specific starter before choosing :p Keep the votes coming in! ^-^

EDIT: I may increase the necessary votes to 11 because I just voted on all of them (it makes it easier to see the results xP)
Actually can you name the reshiram reshikarp for reasons

Back