DeathDragon's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3

• Thread starter DeathDragon
  • Start date

What should my starter be in my Black Nuzlocke? And which rules should I add? Please vote for both!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yay :D So happy :) But the dupes clause should be extended to unlimited trys as you won't get very far like that :p If you get a Deerling, name it Chopper! :D Oshawatt for sure, but its final form, Samurwott looks weird XD

My only requests are that you record it and upload the run to youtube, and don't release pokemon that die, put them in your last box, and name the box "GRAVEYARD"

If your first encounter in the route after the gym is a Zebstrike, I'd like it to be named PK Thunder. Because reasons.

(If you desire to know, PK for my name and Thunder because Ness uses PK Thunder in Smah.)

It's a Blitzle, since wild Zebstrika can only be found around the time I get the 6th Badge (correct me if I'm wrong). But yes, I'll bear that in mind, although by early route I kind of meant before the 1st Badge, but it's alright, since it's right after :)

Actually can you name the reshiram reshikarp for reasons

Didn't you asked for a Patrat before...? Plus if you do want to have Reshiram named after you you're going to have to wait until before the Elite 4, because I don't want to go naming Pokemon that I can only catch that late before I have even started :p Hope you understand. If you don't want to have Patrat named after you just tell me. ;)

Yay :D So happy :) But the dupes clause should be extended to unlimited trys as you won't get very far like that :p If you get a Deerling, name it Chopper! :D Oshawatt for sure, but its final form, Samurwott looks weird XD

Do you think I should increase the Dupes Clause to unlimited? It's not highly likely that I'll encounter a Pokemon I met in a previous route 3 times, but I'm not sure... If you could please remind about nicknaming Deerling Chopper later on, that would be better, since Deerling is only after the 5th Badge and it's too early to be nicknaming the later ones now :p The votes for the starters are still pretty tight, I don't know which I will get at this rate... xD

My only requests are that you record it and upload the run to youtube, and don't release pokemon that die, put them in your last box, and name the box "GRAVEYARD"

I would love to, but it would be very hard for me to record to Youtube; I don't have any stable camera I can work with. The only way I would ever be able to record something is if it was an emulator game, whereas this is an actual copy of Pokemon Black and playing with, so sorry :(. But yes, I will put the released Pokemon in the Graveyard :thumbsup:

I would just like to reiterate to all that by early route Pokemon I mean those you can get before the first Gym Badge. After that, you can ask to nickname Pokemon I can see up unitl the 2nd Gym Badge, and so on. This is because I don't want to be naming Pokemon I'd only have a chance of catching that late this early... I hope you all understand! :thumbsup:

So, another question I have gathered from this is whether I should increase the Dupes Clause limit to unlimited...? Idea came from Chopper, but I'm not sure whether to go along with, I want to hear you guys' views on it :D Also, to those who want me record, I'm afraid that probably will not be possible, but I'll keep you updated with frequent pictures! :p

Thanks to all those who are following this and helping out! :D Really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Can you nickname Zekrom/Reshiram Teebz? :3 If not I could go with that fire elemental monkey named Teebz :p

Can you nickname Zekrom/Reshiram Teebz? :3 If not I could go with that fire elemental monkey named Teebz :p

As I said in my previous post, I can only really accept nicknames for Pokemon I can see up until the first badge for now, you'll have to remind me before I challenge the Elite 4, sorry. Plus KEWYoda has already said she wants the elemental monkey named KEW, so sorry again.

The potential Pokemon still left to nickname is Purrloin...

Name Purrloin Leo then :p

Name Purrloin Leo then :p

Ok, if I see a Purrloin that will be called Leo! You don't want it to be called Teebz?

Naw, it's my cat's name xD #HONORED

@Teebz To be honest, I'd prefer it to be nicknamed with a user's name...

I know! Can we call it LeoTeebz? xD

Last edited:
Lol I was also thinking that you should take a rest too :p But anyways if you find the chance . Nickname a Pokemon after me :D I will prefer grass types but anything will work :]

Just don't let me die ;-;
Hopefully it won't happen ... right ? :p

Reactions: DeathDragon
Ok that's fine xD

@Eridan I'll try not to let anyone die :p But you'll have to wait to have a Pokemon named after you, unless you want to have a Lillipup named after you, in the case that Tepig is the starter :D

Once one of the starters gets 11 votes in, the voting will end, no further votes will be counted! So, if you are unhappy with how it is currently going and if you haven't voted, vote for your choice of starter now! At this rate, Tepig looks like the most likely starter, but we haven't finished the voting yet :p

From what nicknames users have given to possible Pokemon I can get before the first Gym Badge, I have compiled this list of possible Pokemon that I may be get and their nicknames!

Snivy - called First (@FirstSerpent)
Tepig - called Billy (@Billy)
Oshawott - called Pacey (@paceygym)
Patrat - called Karp (@TheUltimateKarp)
Lillipup - called Billy (@Billy, if Tepig is not the starter) OR, the nickname will still be undecided! (@Eridan?)
Purrloin - called LeoTeebz (@Teebz)
Elemental Monkey - called KEW (@KEWYoda)

Reactions: 3391
@DeathDragon

Can I be pidove then and into an unfeazant :D

or any other flying type would be cool too :p (preferably a bird)

@DeathDragon

Can I be pidove then and into an unfeazant :D

or any other flying type would be cool too :p (preferably a bird)

Okay, we'll see. :) Your name is 11 letters though, I can only fit 10 in the nickname xD Remind me when/if I catch a flying type.

But as I have said a few times now:
Please only ask for nicknames for Pokemon I can get before the 1st badge. It's hard to keep track of them all, but you can then continue to name for up to the 2nd badge after I get the first. Thank you. :D

Okay, I've decided to add the 3rd Rule to my set of rules (it just about received higher votes than the others :p). I'm going to leave the starter voting for just a few more hours though!

New Rule: There is a level limit based on the next Gym Leader/Champion's highest leveled Pokemon, in that my team can only be up to 5 levels higher than their's. Any Pokemon that surpasses that limit may not be used.

EDIT: Voting for starters ends at 12:00 AM 3dsPedia time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crystalites
@DeathDragon Just call the poke crystal or something. if you do catch a flying mon.

@DeathDragon Just call the poke crystal or something. if you do catch a flying mon.

I can call it Crystalite (without the 's'), that's exactly 10 letters? :p

Okay, since Oshawott and Tepig are tying, it looks like voting will be open for a little more time... XD

First to get 11 votes wins!

Okay, since Oshawott and Tepig are tying, it looks like voting will be open for a little more time... XD

First to get 11 votes wins!

Well i voted snivy but out of oshawott and tepig i choose oshawott if that helps...

and therefore you can start earlier?

Well i voted snivy but out of oshawott and tepig i choose oshawott if that helps...

and therefore you can start earlier?

Okay, if no one votes in the next 14 min, I will go with Oshawott like Crystalites has said! :p This is because I cannot actually start at the moment, so voters still have a bit more time :)

I voted oshawott but I can retract my vote?

Back