DeathDragon's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3

• Thread starter DeathDragon
  • Start date

What should my starter be in my Black Nuzlocke? And which rules should I add? Please vote for both!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted oshawott but I can retract my vote?

You want to retract your vote? Your vote will count for which starter I choose! :p

What shall you change it to? The choice is yours!

Change my vote to tepig haha

Name Tepig poo

Change my vote to tepig haha

XD, so in the end, because of TheUltimateKarp's vote change:

Snivy: 7 votes
Tepig: 11 votes
Oshawott: 9 votes

Tepig is the starter! ^-^

My Pokemon Black Nuzlocke can finally get off to a start!

@Spinnerweb If it's possible, could you now close the poll? (I left it open because I didn't want it to have a set end date) If it's not possible don't worry :D

Reactions: DeathDragon
Done.

But nuuuu, why Snivy no win :cry: Good luck with your Nuzlocke. Keep an Emolga aside for naming 'Spinnerweb' :p

@DeathDragon
Good Luck on your quest man :D n_n

Thanks Crystallites! :) It's already began, I will update this with pictures very soon!

Done.

But nuuuu, why Snivy no win :cry: Good luck with your Nuzlocke. Keep an Emolga aside for naming 'Spinnerweb' :p

Thanks Spinny! xD I will name another Pokemon after @FirstSerpent soon ;) And, okay, although it will be rare to find one first on any Route, I will keep your name for an Emolga :D

Reactions: 18
Best of luck for nuzloke!!

Finally, I bring you some updates with Death's Pokemon Black Nuzlocke!

Death's Pokemon Black Nuzlocke Journal:

- Chose starter Tepig!
- Defeated Bianca and Cheren, Bianca said I'm gonna be an awesome trainer some day. And she's right. :cool:
Nuzlocke 2.PNG

- Nicknamed Tepig Billy after @Billy!
- Caught a Patrat on Route 1, nicknamed Karp after @TheUltimateKarp!
- Battled and defeated N in Accumula Town:
Nuzlocke 6.PNG

- Caught a Purrloin on Route 2, nicknamed LeoTeebz after @Teebz!
- Defeated Bianca and reached Striaton City; my team so far:
Nuzlocke 8.PNG

So far, I'm pretty disappointed I didn't get a Lillipup so far, that would have been way better than Patrat or Purrloin to catch early on (man, Purrloin is so hard to battle with :mad:!). But, it's fun! Although I've already had a few near death situations, I still haven't let anything die yet! I think I'm going to have to do some grinding before going to the Dreamyard. So, yeah, this update has a few pictures, maybe it seems like a lot since it's the first, the future updates will probably not have so many. Thanks for following everyone! :D If you want to see more pictures, please tell me :thumbsup:

Keep following to see what happens! Next update will probably involve my battle against the 1st Gym Leader, who will be Cress for me! Who will win? Will Death see his Pokemon die for the first time? Find out in the next update of Death's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3 (xD)

Reactions: 18 and Crystalites
Before i was Billy_Dogz, now i guess im Billy_Pigz

Reactions: FirstSerpent, Crystalites and DeathDragon
@Billy xD Only now I'm realising why you wanted to have a Lillipup named after you! :facepalm:

But yeah, aside from that, I thought I might as well give a text-based update to everyone:

Death's Pokemon Team:
Tepig called Billy
Patrat called Karp @TheUltimateKarp
Purrloin called LeoTeebz @Teebz

Graveyard:
No deaths! (so far) :D

Ok I don't care what Pokemon I am now, just name me anything that isnt one of the above user's selected names/pokemons and the first one you catch that isn't one of those, name it after me please! :D A water type would be best but idc

Thanks Crystallites! :) It's already began, I will update this with pictures very soon!

Thanks Spinny! xD I will name another Pokemon after @FirstSerpent soon ;) And, okay, although it will be rare to find one first on any Route, I will keep your name for an Emolga :D
If you're going to name something after me, let's hope you find a snake. :p
If not, Scolipede is one of my favorites. :)

Ok I don't care what Pokemon I am now, just name me anything that isnt one of the above user's selected names/pokemons and the first one you catch that isn't one of those, name it after me please! :D A water type would be best but idc

Haha, okay, the first that could be is a Munna, but later on, there is also Roggenrola, Woobat, Audino and even later on than that, Tympole. :D

If you're going to name something after me, let's hope you find a snake. :p
If not, Scolipede is one of my favorites. :)

That's a good idea, Scolipede! It kind of looks like a snake too, so that should work! Well, it's the closest thing after Serperior's evolutionary line to look like a snake... xD

Death's Pokemon Black Nuzlocke Journal:
- Gifted a Pansage at Dreamyard, named it 'Kew' after @KEWYoda!
- Defeated Cheren at the Trainer's School
- Entered Striaton Gym

Guys, this is my team so far, I'm right before the Striaton Gym's Leader Cress! I hope I'll be fine... even though the levels are low... *fingers crossed*!

Nuzlocke 11.PNG Nuzlocke 10.PNG

Even though im not playing the game I feel tense just hearing whats happening!!! They are all around the same level so you hopefully should be fine. Cant wait to here the outcome!!! Good Luck!! :)

So, this is Death's battle against Striaton City's Water-Type Gym Leader Cress...

Nuzlocke 12.PNG
*Music intensifies*

I... MANAGED TO WIN! xD YAY!
Nuzlocke 13.PNG

His Lillipup VS Billy the Tepig was a frighteningly hard battle... I also realised I forgot to heal Billy after grinding, so it had 29/39 HP! :facepalm: This did, however, allow it to more quickly get into Blaze range :p Which allowed it's Ember to be ferociously powerful against his Lillipup (although it did annoyingly 'Pickup' Billy's Oran Berry after Billy got himself healed...) Billy managed to beat Lillipup! Yay! I switched to Kew the Pansage to fight his Panpour...

At the end, his Panpour was using only Work Up, whilst Kew used a Leer, a Vine Whip, a Lick to get it just into the Orange, then finished it off with a Vine Whip. His Panpour literally did not attack me, hence the 36/36 HP... :rotfl:

Nuzlocke 14.PNG

Death has beaten the Striaton Gym and earned the Trio Badge! :D So, after that, Fennel came to get me, gave me HM01 Cut, now I need something to use Cut to get into the Dreamyard's inner area...

And onto my question:
Am I allowed to catch an HM Slave only to use for HMs and never use it in battle? (For this case, I may only use it once, then put it back in the PC, since Cut is rarely needed)

Could someone please answer that question for me and help me out? If it's allowed, I'll just catch a random Patrat, teach it Cut, use it's Cut to chop down a tree, then that's the end of it: back in the PC it goes, it will only come back to use Cut again. Thanks for following and helping everyone! I really appreciate it! :)

So, this is Death's battle against Striaton City's Water-Type Gym Leader Cress...

View attachment 4605
*Music intensifies*

I... MANAGED TO WIN! xD YAY!
View attachment 4606

His Lillipup VS Billy the Tepig was a frighteningly hard battle... I also realised I forgot to heal Billy after grinding, so it had 29/39 HP! :facepalm: This did, however, allow it to more quickly get into Blaze range :p Which allowed it's Ember to be ferociously powerful against his Lillipup (although it did annoyingly 'Pickup' Billy's Oran Berry after Billy got himself healed...) Billy managed to beat Lillipup! Yay! I switched to Kew the Pansage to fight his Panpour...

At the end, his Panpour was using only Work Up, whilst Kew used a Leer, a Vine Whip, a Lick to get it just into the Orange, then finished it off with a Vine Whip. His Panpour literally did not attack me, hence the 36/36 HP... :rotfl:

View attachment 4607

Death has beaten the Striaton Gym and earned the Trio Badge! :D So, after that, Fennel came to get me, gave me HM01 Cut, now I need something to use Cut to get into the Dreamyard's inner area...

And onto my question:
Am I allowed to catch an HM Slave only to use for HMs and never use it in battle? (For this case, I may only use it once, then put it back in the PC, since Cut is rarely needed)

Could someone please answer that question for me and help me out? If it's allowed, I'll just catch a random Patrat, teach it Cut, use it's Cut to chop down a tree, then that's the end of it: back in the PC it goes, it will only come back to use Cut again. Thanks for following and helping everyone! I really appreciate it! :)
Holla holla LeoTeebz didn't die holla xD Purrloin may be hard to battle with, but I like cat pokemon, catch a persian and name it FlinchHax xD The hm slave thing.... I would say it's fine :p This looks awesome, maybe I'll do one for omega ruby or something like that :p

name a sawk after me.

Last edited:
You should be able to use your HM slave in battle as well just if it dies, then you still keep it in your party forever or until you need it, but just don't use it in battle. I lost a Spheal once and just kept it as HM slave for water moves.

Name me after something cute and fluffeh<3
:3
And it must be female. >.>

Back