"Delta Emerald"

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
srgs

srgs

3DS FC: 0430-8596-8893
Towns Folk
According to Serebii, Gamefreak recently trademarked the name "Delta Emerald". The obvious thought that comes to mind is that there might be a third version in addition to the OR/AS games.
However, Serebii also mentions how the name "Water Blue" and other names of the like have been trademarked in the past but never became games.
What could this mean? Do you think Gamefreak might produce an Emerald remake?

Reactions: dominiquet and milesose
According to Serebii, Gamefreak recently trademarked the name "Delta Emerald". The obvious thought that comes to mind is that there might be a third version in addition to the OR/AS games.
However, Serebii also mentions how the name "Water Blue" and other names of the like have been trademarked in the past but never became games.
What could this mean? Do you think Gamefreak might produce an Emerald remake?

If there's a Emerald Remake, then, I'll get it instead, because many members seems to like it.
Also, that WaterBlue rumour seems interesting... A remake of all the Gen 3 games, including Kanto ? :cat:

You made me excited about these potential rumours !

Last edited:
Do you think Gamefreak might produce an Emerald remake?
I think they did it for the sake of doing it. I'm not expecting an Emerald remake since the upcoming Pokemon Z might be around the corner by the time they should release the Emerald remake.

It'll decrease Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire sales if released around the same time because let's face it, if we had to choose between the big three, it'll obviously be Emerald (thinking there will be the return of the famous Battle Frontier).

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I really dont believe that they are going to remake Pokemon Emerald, but if they did i could probably see some connection between Zygarde and Rayquaza, and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are certainly special in their own way.

I think they will release one eventually - if not, then they should. Everyone loved Emerald (pretty much) and it would be even better if it was to be remade. Hope these rumors are true! I'm excited now! <3

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
What I'm thinking is that in 5 years or so, they might remake Fire Red and Leaf Green. (Water Blue) Then 5 years after that, remake Heart Gold and Soul Silver (Clear Crystal?), then 5 years after, remake OR/AS, (Delta Emerald), then 5 years after (? Platinum), then another 5 years, (Grey), then another (X squared, Y squared?)

What I'm thinking is that in 5 years or so, they might remake Fire Red and Leaf Green. (Water Blue) Then 5 years after that, remake Heart Gold and Soul Silver (Clear Crystal?), then 5 years after, remake OR/AS, (Delta Emerald), then 5 years after (? Platinum), then another 5 years, (Grey), then another (X squared, Y squared?)

That is a really big dream, and im sure that will not happen remakes of a remake? well no that is strange.:wtf:

That is a really big dream, and im sure that will not happen remakes of a remake? well no that is strange.:wtf:
Even though it is unheard of, Game Freak have been quite unpredictable in the past (B2W2) and I'm looking forward to what the future might hold. It might just be a dream but I hope it'll become reality.

I really hope that Gamefreak make an Emerald remake. I played Emerald way more than Sapphire/Ruby, and the Rayquaza in Emerald was way cooler than Groudon/Kyogre :p

I really hope that Gamefreak make an Emerald remake. I played Emerald way more than Sapphire/Ruby, and the Rayquaza in Emerald was way cooler than Groudon/Kyogre :p
Nah man kyogre is the best. :p

Naw. I can easily OHKO a Kyogre :p
Dude, don't even trip kyogre is a boss

I would love a remake. I felt like a total boss running around with Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. :p Though, I hope they don't use Delta Emerald. It so unoriginal.

The title reminds me of the Pokemon Delta Cards series where Pokemon had weird typings like say a Steel/Electric Latias or a Fire type Ludicolo. Maybe Delta Emerald will have more inverse battles in it and that will be one of the WiFi battle things (like Triples/Rotation and whatnot that's rated on PGL). And XY won't be left out because there can always be a system update.

Would be interesting, but I think they just copyrighted it for security. They'll probably reserve the rights to more names in the future.

Reactions: PersonSP
I would love a remake. I felt like a total boss running around with Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. :p Though, I hope they don't use Delta Emerald. It so unoriginal.
I know, right! You felt so accomplished having all 3 legendaries on your team. Delta Emerald sounds like a good name for me, and Delta is also my callsign when i'm using a flight simulator.

it might not be real but if it is it will be the first pokemon game two have a remake of a sequel.

No, I think this goes with the same concept as HeartGold and SoulSilver, whereas everyone wanted a new Crystal Remake with HG/SS.I think they just copyrighted it just in case Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire sell well, and would like to do a sequel (like what they did with B2/W2) I have no idea. I don't expect anything new though, it would suck if they make this remake , because mostly everyone would buy the Emerald Remake, over Ruby/Sapphire.

Reactions: samvup
No, I think this goes with the same concept as HeartGold and SoulSilver, whereas everyone wanted a new Crystal Remake with HG/SS.I think they just copyrighted it just in case Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire sell well, and would like to do a sequel (like what they did with B2/W2) I have no idea. I don't expect anything new though, it would suck if they make this remake , because mostly everyone would buy the Emerald Remake, over Ruby/Sapphire.
exactly!

it might not be real but if it is it will be the first pokemon game two have a remake of a sequel.
It might be real. You never know what Nintendo has up their sleeves, like I said before.
Platinum came out 1 year after Diamond/Pearl, and Emerald also came out later than Ruby/Sapphire.

Back