"Delta Emerald"

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
They're probably not going to make Delta Emerald, because why would they make a remake of a remake? If they did the battle frontier would surely there. But I think its going to happen because it never did before. Plus the retail prices of ORAS would sure drop so they shouldnt make a delta emerald. :);):D:p
delta_emerald_by_deltheor-d824lv3.png

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
There should at least be one more game set in another region, since in the Pokemon XY handbook it says certain berries can only be obtained by trading them from other regions. Hoenn is one of those regions, but there should be at least one more if the wording wasn't a mistake.

Now we know for sure that there won't be a Delta Emerald, because if there were why would they put the Delta Episode in ORAS? Doesn't it become kind of unneeded if there's going to be a game all about that?
And my previous comment:
As much as I'd love a remake of Emerald, I very highly doubt this will happen anytime soon. The didn't remake Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon Crystal. I don't think they'll remake Emerald either.

The third game never gets a remake. :p

Wow Delta Emerald would be Amazing!!! Hope they make it. I would still play oras after its release. According to me, it is a 50-50 chance. They may not make because they did not make thunderyellow or MindCrystal

Back