"Delta Emerald"

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
An remor as been maked that a new Pokemon Emerald remake will be release after the Pokemon Alpha and Omega game.
This photo has been make showing the new pokemon game called Pokemon Theta Emerald:
pokemon-theta-emerald.jpg
as you can see it his almost similar to the first one in you're mind do you think it might be real or maked out as the Pokemon Z version one rumor.

Now, you have me confused... Will it be Delta or Theta now ? No matter how is it called, if this rumour is true, I'll get it instead of OR/AS.

Nintendo trademarked Pokemon Delta Emerald so i personally believe this cover is a fake with the information we have at the moment. rumor all over says Pokemon delta emerald will be released closely with the other two remakes or they may just be saving it for whenever they want to throw it in. although there is no proof of a actual emerald remake yet.

As much as I'd love a remake of Emerald, I very highly doubt this will happen anytime soon. The didn't remake Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon Crystal. I don't think they'll remake Emerald either.

i be more interested in another remake of kanto region then emerald. like maybe a remake of pokemon yellow just cause

it won't be good it's too old

Personally, I would be very happy if they were to remake Pokemon Emerald. I haven't played Pokemon Emerald but i have heard that is was a good game so I would get OR and DE.

That box art looks incredibly cool. As for Delta Emerald ever releasing, I am not really sure. I was expecting Pokemon Z to come out before any new Pokemon games, but seems like it will come after OR/AS (if it is an actual planned game). If Pokemon Z were to release the year following AS/OR, I don't see where Delta Emerald's release windows would fall (I don't think Nintendo would release two completely different games at the same time).

i am will get it because pokemon rocks

Not going to get it as I just want a water-related (or blue) legendary pokemon XD
A remake of Chrystal will be cool though, that is my favourite pokemon game (but it is good enough for most people so they might not remake).

I don't think delta emerald will come out. they made Heart Gold and Soul Silver but no crystal. They are going to do the same for emerald they are gonna leave it out. Even if they do make it it will most likely come out November/October of 2015. The original pokemon ruby and sapphire was released on November 21 2002. And emerald came a year later on September 16 2003. So if they make delta emerald it will come on September 16 2003

I don't think delta emerald will come out. they made Heart Gold and Soul Silver but no crystal. They are going to do the same for emerald they are gonna leave it out. Even if they do make it it will most likely come out November/October of 2015. The original pokemon ruby and sapphire was released on November 21 2002. And emerald came a year later on September 16 2003. So if they make delta emerald it will come on September 16 2003
Geez Delta emerald is coming in 2003. I must have missed it

I doubt that GameFreak will make an Emerald remake. If they didn't make a remake for Yellow or Crystal, I don't think that they'll make an Emerald remake. Although, this is a cool idea, I don't think that this will be real.

Even though I'd love a Delta Emerald, maybe having another story with Mega Rayquaza or something like that, I really do think that it's much more likely that there will be a Pokemon Z instead, because if Nintendo did have a Delta Emerald, it would break their remake pattern: FireRed, LeafGreen, no Yellow remake. Then HeartGold, SoulSilver, no Crystal remake. Then it should end up being Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, no Emerald remake, but, who knows if I'm right. :sneaky:

lol I meant it will come out on 2016

no it didn't

I don't think their will be a delta emerald and even if it did it will just be the same as ORAS with a few things changing like the champion and maybe the storyline.Delta emerald wouldn't sell much though too seeing that people who had already bought ORAS wouldn't want to waste their money.

it better not

It's not going to happen, we had a delta episode, we even had Rayquaza so it's unlikely they will, plus battle frontier will most likely be a paid DLC.

This won´t happen we didn´t get a PKMN Yellow Remake,We didn´t get a PKMN Crystal Remake,so we won´t get a Emerald remake

Back