Devil Survivor Devil Survivor 2: Break Record

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I didn't even know there was going to be an enhanced version of Devil Survivor 2 for the Nintendo 3DS. Thanks to Siliconera, I know that the game will be delayed to 2014 in North America.

You can use Google Translate to read the announcement - http://dsexp.atlusnet.jp/2013/10/post-24.html

Reactions: BrianXcalibur and Reece
I prefer the 1st installment. What are they doing with the 2nd remake anyway? Another 8th day again?

from siliconera "As previously reported, Devil Survivor 2: Break Record will feature a brand new story that will take place after the events of the original game. This new story is said to constitute the length of a full-blown RPG by itself, and you’ll be able to access it right away if you’d like."
if this is true, I'm really excited about this game.

I have to play the first game... first.
This enhanced version is the sequel of the enhanced version of the overclocked one?

Yeah I'm at the same position as @Erixsan ,I need to play the first installment of this game, and also his question, is the enhanced version the sequel to the first one ?

I actually mentioned this game in the ShoutBox the other day :oops:

I'm personally looking forward to this game. I thought it would be a port, but now that I know it's a sequel, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it. ;p

I found this game will have an extra epilogue...

But not more news about this game

Another delay? This was for summer 2013, then fall, and now this?

:\

Anyway, yeah, that second half of the game will be Atlus glorious!

I didn't even know there was going to be an enhanced version of Devil Survivor 2 for the Nintendo 3DS. Thanks to Siliconera, I know that the game will be delayed to 2014 in North America.

You can use Google Translate to read the announcement - http://dsexp.atlusnet.jp/2013/10/post-24.html
I really like how well Google Translate translated that....but wow, gotta love that they actually care about making sure the game is good rather than releasing a Sonic '06

Well, back to topic!
They're some pics of the... remake version:

devil_survivor_2_break_record-10.jpg

devil_survivor_2_break_record-11.jpg

devil_survivor_2_break_record-19.jpg

It looks a little weird :p

Well, back to topic!

ok, idk why but I couldn't see those images until I quoted your post lol (hopefully this helps if anyone else is having that same issue)

Well, back to topic!

The links are broken for me :(

EDIT- As I now refeshed the page they opened up, wow those pics does look a tad weird :eek:

The links are broken for me :(

EDIT- As I now refeshed the page they opened up, wow those pics does look a tad weird :eek:
yeah, they do (and yeah, I'm assuming it's a glitch on the forum because for me now they're having the same issue/solution as before)

There will also be a new character if anyone was wondering :

l_5152a822509c7.jpg

Tis' gonna be more interesting. Have not played Devil Survivor 2, but the series' atmosphere has been very good.

I'm beginning to think that this game has been canceled, :cry: (I hope not)

I'm beginning to think that this game has been canceled, :cry: (I hope not)
Well, Atlus is kind of busy with Persona Q and Persona 5... So don't expect to see this soon enough. (even in Japan :nailbiting:)

Tis' gonna be more interesting. Have not played Devil Survivor 2, but the series' atmosphere has been very good.

well actually, the first Devil Survivor is superior in terms of story and character development imo.
The second one did enough to impress, but still can't beat the first game. But if it's going to be getting a new story arc then it might worth the try

Reactions: Marc
well actually, the first Devil Survivor is superior in terms of story and character development imo.
The second one did enough to impress, but still can't beat the first game. But if it's going to be getting a new story arc then it might worth the try
Couldn't agree more. DS1 is the best from story perspective -- even secondary characters have their own charm, too.
DS2 has improved gameplay and feature, but as I value an RPG from the story first, as you said before, can't beat the first installment ;)

Reactions: Marc and BrianXcalibur
It looks like the game isn't out in Japan, so sadly, I think it will get delayed again for us (2015)

Back