Devil Survivor Devil Survivor 2: Break Record

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
This game is a rip for 50 bucks. It is way too costly. If only it were to get cheaper... Also, it guarantees over 100 hours of gameplay. I bet you 5 0hours of it is just chattering and a bunch of talking. I have the ds version and it was ok I guess... Will see gameplay videos online instead

You could also check out @Marc's review of the game and then decide from there whether or not you think it's a rip, but it sounds like it's Marc's favorite game now, and the review is great so I might pick it up in the near future. And, I will agree with you on the point of 100 hours, as most games don't have actual game-play hours, rather than text that takes up hours, but if Marc has kept playing for that long, then they must prove true on their guarentee. ^.^

Seriously? I played the ds version so thats why I thought it was a rip, you know, the same. But it seems like they added more content, problem is, how much more content? Is there a lot, just one chapter, or very little change, just graphics. It seems longer and may be worth 50 dollars though I would use that money towards another game. Maybe once there is a price cut, I will certainly buy it.

Seriously? I played the ds version so thats why I thought it was a rip, you know, the same. But it seems like they added more content, problem is, how much more content?
It's not as long as the first arc. Think about it as 6 additional days (just my estimate). If you've already played the first arc and finished it, it's best to wait for a large discount instead of paying the full $50 for it imo.

Edit: There are two routes you can take (well, two that I know of. There can be more).

It's not as long as the first arc. Think about it as 6 additional days (just my estimate). If you've already played the first arc and finished it, it's best to wait for a large discount instead of paying the full $50 for it imo.
Oh... I see. So its just a bit of content more. If thats the case, I will wait till the price gos way down, around 20 dollars in order for me to buy it. There is the ordinary version for 30 dollars which I have not played the ds version, is the regular one worth it?

Back