Did you buy a Ocarina?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Because of Zelda OoT and MM did you ever buy a real Ocarina? If so did you get a zelda themed one or just a regular one? What songs do you plan on it?

Because of Zelda OoT and MM did you ever buy a real Ocarina? If so did you get a zelda themed one or just a regular one? What songs do you plan on it?

No, I never bought an ocarina. :p

No. I was curious for a while, but I never acted on it.

I haven't, but, by god, I want to buy one! =O
If I did have one, I'd totally learn how to play it, :p

Is money stopping you or not knowing where to find them?
I totally would like to get one from Zelda's Ocarina. those songbird's Ocarina seem to be totally worth it, but I know nil about Ocarinas and I get confused with the difference in shapes and holes so i don't know which one would be best.

They advertise a blue zelda ocarina in the back of all Gameinformer magazines that you can buy along with a few extras.

Is money stopping you or not knowing where to find them?I totally would like to get one from Zelda's Ocarina. those songbird's Ocarina seem to be totally worth it, but I know nil about Ocarinas and I get confused with the difference in shapes and holes so i don't know which one would be best.

I guess it would be both. xD
I don't exactly have a way to pay online unless I go buy some prepaid card, and I'm just too lazy to do that, and I can't exactly find any Ocarinas around me. =/ I don't think Walmart or my local supermarket would carry them, haha.

Reactions: Kaynil
No I have not purchased one.

If they ever made exact replicas of the Ocarina of Time or the Fairy Ocarina, I would buy them not to play but as collectible.

Nope, but I hope to someday! I saw them and they were really cool, so I might buy a Zelda themed Ocarina.

I was a given a virtual Ocarina.

What is that exactly?

It's almost or nearly close to the authentic instrument, but not exactly. Electronic version.

I'll be very honest - I didn't even know what an ocarina was before I played Zelda Ocarina of Time.
And no, I never bought one.

Nope, I haven't even seen an Ocarina before playing the game. Though, I'd like a Zelda themed one If I ever buy an Ocarina.

I'll be very honest - I didn't even know what an ocarina was before I played Zelda Ocarina of Time.
And no, I never bought one.
Nope, I haven't even seen an Ocarina before playing the game. Though, I'd like a Zelda themed one If I ever buy an Ocarina.

Same here, I didn't know what was a ocarina before playing the game. I think this is normal for a lot of people.

I never knew about ocarinas as well before playing Zelda OoT. But I quickly found out they play some epic music.

That's interesting and a bit cheap if you ask me.

cheap in price or cheap in quality?

Back