Did you buy a Ocarina?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
cheap in price
This ocarina is not a plastic toy or merely a collector's item, but a hand-crafted and tuned musical instrument made with loving care by musicians, from the highest quality kiln-fired ceramic.

Well, it's hand-crafted, so yes, it's very cheap :D

This ocarina is not a plastic toy or merely a collector's item, but a hand-crafted and tuned musical instrument made with loving care by musicians, from the highest quality kiln-fired ceramic.

Well, it's hand-crafted, so yes, it's very cheap :D
Seems really cool though. I wouldn't play it though :p

I almost bought one when I saw an ad for it in Shonen Jump but I never did. I should get one, though :chicken:

I.... I bought one.... Cheap, its just blue plastic. I cant play it very well....

Nope, I never did and don't plan to either!

An Ocarina?! No but I would totaly buy an ocarina anyday. Sounds like it'd be pretty awesome to have an ocarina, I'd take pictures with it! :)

I wuold If I had money

I bought a plain box shaped one... I painted it purple and read and still have it ;P

I want one so bad ;-;

I have the Zelda themed one and I can only play half of the Song of Healing. But I can play Epona's Song which actually makes my dog come barreling in out of nowhereo_O

It sounds like a really cool idea tbh. I've never bought one, but I guess I've never really thought about buying one either. Maybe if I look in to it and I still like the idea, then I might buy one. I imagine they sound really pretty though. Is there such a thing as a professional Ocarina player? xD

I want to they sound nice and it would be cool but i have not, also they do have the zelda theme one that If i got one that would be the one i would get ;)

Yeah. I have a regular little blue C one octave Ocarina I got a few years ago. I do know some of the OoT and MM songs on it, but I'm not a master. It is a fun little instrument to play though!

I've never bought an Ocarina. I never even thought of it. I never even knew it was a real instrument. But it sounds pretty cool, so I may consider it.

I have considered getting one, but I can't play any musical instrument besides a Trumpet at all. And, for a Trumpet, I don't know most of the notes .-.
So, anyone who does have one, how easy is it to play? Do you just blow air into it and cover some holes that have notes written alongside them?

nope i usually never buy game accesorys

Of course, I was really really happy with this game! xD

No I didn't really have or bought an ocarina nor did I really wanted to because probably I wouldn't play it as much as I would have because I already have other instruments that I have to play . I do have an ocarina that was given to everyone when I went to a event place where there was alot of activities . But the ocarina wasn't the right and correct shape as the ones in Oot or MM :/

I had a phase where I was really considering it. However they were really expensive for my price range. I was watching a bunch of videos on how to make them but they were way too precise to make myself. I still would like one because it comes from one of my favorite games and I play the viola, flute, and clarinet.

Back