Do You Have a Wii U? (POLL)

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date

Do YOU have a wii u?

• Total voters
I just need to add that 0ff-tv play on the Wii U GamePad really is awesome. HD visuals on the big screen are great, but there's something to be said for the GamePad. Once experienced, it's really cool.

I have Black Ops 2 (well, PS3) and Ghosts on both systems, actually. I'm a bit of a sucker for handhelds, but I do enjoy them on Wii U more. I've spent about 16 days playing Black Ops 2 on Wii U, total time, since September of 2013. I've put about a day on the PS3 version.

Ghosts on Wii U I have about 4 days, while on PS4 I have 2 days. Heh.

Wow, that's not your fault, it's all those rubbish "Wii U ads" that I think is a turn off to most gamers, they started off well actually with advertising the product and as the time went buy it just got horrible.

To be honest, I would definitely choose the PS4 (who wouldn't), but the reason why I'm planning to buy a Wii U is for the games, on the PS4, I can't get 'Super Mario, or "The Legend Of Zelda", and I don't find the PS4 gaming library interesting, it's all based on personal preference, if I had a fast PC to play games like those, I would surely play it, but to optimize a PC to be a complete and perfecting gaming PC, would be around $700US, which I think is overkill.

@Nanamine Well that's surprising. I thought for sure you would say PS4, but to each his own.

@Reece Good point. But I suppose a good question would be as to why Nintendo hasn't figured out that their adds are failing, and change them in some fashion. xD
You said it all with the words "personal preference." I look forward to games that aren't released on Nintendo's console, and vice-versa for you.

@Reece Good point. But I suppose a good question would be as to why Nintendo hasn't figured out that their adds are failing, and change them in some fashion. xD
You said it all with the words "personal preference." I look forward to games that aren't released on Nintendo's console, and vice-versa for you.
Same, I don't know why, but games like "The Last of Us", "Uncharted" and "Call of Duty" just doesn't appeal to me, I guess I'm just picky about things like that. Nintendo never learn from their mistakes, I don't know why they don't make a change for a better, but it seems they are currently trying.
I just need to add that 0ff-tv play on the Wii U GamePad really is awesome. HD visuals on the big screen are great, but there's something to be said for the GamePad. Once experienced, it's really cool.
The off-play TV feature is what I'm ecstatic to experience, it seems to be amazing, and convenient to me, when my family wants to watch a movie, I can just come in my room and continue the game.

@Reece Currently trying in what way?

@Reece Currently trying in what way?
By giving us Club Nintendo promotions (Mario Kart 8), and currently just bringing out more games this year, the last Nintendo Direct didn't go to good for the Wii U, but I think there will be a lot to show in the next Nintendo Direct/E3 Presentation, I don't think since 2014 started, they have been doing such a bad job (IMO).

By giving us Club Nintendo promotions (Mario Kart 8), and currently just bringing out more games this year, the last Nintendo Direct didn't go to good for the Wii U, but I think there will be a lot to show in the next Nintendo Direct/E3 Presentation, I don't think since 2014 started, they have been doing such a bad job (IMO).

Ah, ok. That makes sense. With the release of SSB4 and MK8, something is bound to occur!

Ah, ok. That makes sense. With the release of SSB4 and MK8, something is bound to occur!
Indeed :) This year is going to be great for the Nintendo Wii U, I just know it.

Indeed :) This year is going to be great for the Nintendo Wii U, I just know it.

Lol yeah, it had better be or bid your goodbyes to the Wii U!

Lol yeah, it had better be or bid your goodbyes to the Wii U!
I think Nintendo would do a fantastic job at this year's (2014) E3 event, or if not, everything will go downhill from there on.

sadly, I don't. =(

But I'm currently investing in one! hope to get it soon enough.

Nope, 3DS has consumed a lot money for me. and the library is expanding, so I didnt see myself buying another console in the near future :)

Yeah!:) It's really worth it!

Nope, but I hope to have a Wii U by the end of this year/mid-way through the next. Of course, I'm still building up my miniscule 3DS collection so Wii U will have to wait until I have enough money.

Yes! Managed to get it for Christmas last year. Stoked for Mario Kart 8. 8)

Will buy one in july

I've onlu ever been on this site on kmy Wii U. I love my Wii U so much. Looking forward to ll the exclusives

Yes I've had mine since launch but didn't get to play it for a full week cause I was wrongfully being held captive by my state government.

Back