Do You Have a Wii U? (POLL)

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date

Do YOU have a wii u?

• Total voters
You don't need an HDMI port for the Wii U to be used. It's only necessary if you want to play it in 1080p. You can play it with the regular Wii component cable connected to the TV. Also, it's 300 bucks for the DELUXE version, the regular version is cheaper
The cheapest that I found here was 270... Dunno why, but I can't find the regular one anywhere. I'll just stick with my 3DS for a moment :)

The cheapest that I found here was 270... Dunno why, but I can't find the regular one anywhere. I'll just stick with my 3DS for a moment :)

Well just be patient. You may find yourself with the funds you need sometime in the future. Maybe a future game release will give you that extra push too. Also, who knows? There may be a sale at just the right moment.

Reactions: Moon Rain
Well just be patient. You may find yourself with the funds you need sometime in the future. Maybe a future game release will give you that extra push too. Also, who knows? There may be a sale at just the right moment.
The main reason I want a Wii U is Zelda, and I always wanted to play WW, TP and SS, and you can play them all on the Wii U :)

Reactions: ShinyLatios
The main reason I want a Wii U is Zelda, and I always wanted to play WW, TP and SS, and you can play them all on the Wii U :)
To be fair though, you can do the same on the Wii, although you need a Gamecube controller for WW. Wii U is if you want Wind Waker HD (although I can't blame you if you want that version haha)

To be fair though, you can do the same on the Wii, although you need a Gamecube controller for WW. Wii U is if you want Wind Waker HD (although I can't blame you if you want that version haha)
Yeah, and for the upcoming Zelda U and other games like MK8 :). I played on a Wii U by a friend and I really liked it :D

Do YOU have wii u? If so vote on the poll so i can see :D

P.S I'll make a zelda facts thread :) look for that soon...

I wish I did. I thought I was going to get one in 2013, but I never got around to going to the store. Hopefully when either Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. 4 comes out this year, I will buy one.

How come the poll is closed? How long do polls run? Do certain polls stay open indefinitely?

I have a Wii U btw, and am enjoying it quite a bit. Alternating between Super Mario 3D World & Wind Waker HD at the moment.

How come the poll is closed?
@Risinglink had the 'Close this poll after: xx days' option marked. I changed it so you can now vote, :thumbsup:

Reactions: TAG
@TAG not sure, I believe there is an option so that you can have it going forever or for a certain amount of time. You could probably find out if you crate a topic and add a poll to it.

Reactions: TAG
Hey, that's great Marc - thanks! :)

Reactions: 423
I got my Wii U yesterday (Tuesday - the day ended a couple of hours ago, so yeah). I ordered it a while back, but I couldn't collect it around Christmas/New Years. I recently got the time so I decided to take advantage of it, :love:

Reactions: TAG and Kaynil
I got the WiiU sometime ago by joining savings with my roommate. So far it's been cool. I hope I can draw more often with the miiverse, specially now with my 3DS also having access to it.

I have a Wii U! :)

A few more and this poll will be 50/50

I do not have a Wii u, but i would really love to get one, once i'm done with my remaining 389 hours of flight time in propeller driven aircraft.

A few more and this poll will be 50/50
It's really pleasant to see so many users on 3DS Pedia owning a Wii U.

I'm currently in deep decision if I should get one.

I'm going to get one around december along with Super smash bros wii u

TBH imply bro and me both got a wii u back in 2012 but to be honest it's not incredible, it's just the games that are good

TBH imply bro and me both got a wii u back in 2012 but to be honest it's not incredible, it's just the games that are good

Isn't that the case for every system though? The console itself is just a box, it's the games that make or break any system.

Reactions: Reece
Isn't that the case for every system though? The console itself is just a box, it's the games that make or break any system.
True, but it's also the console, I find the wii u menu a bit boring the online features are not good but to be fair it is free and the eshop isn't as good as the 3ds, but the games are amazing.

Back