Do you still own a Game Boy Advance?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Do you still own a Game Boy Advance in this day and age?

I've never seen someone with a GBA in 2013 :eek: I think everyone around my area upgraded to the DS/DSi or 3DS.

Reactions: Supergamer and ErixSan
Do you still own a Game Boy Advance in this day and age?

I've never seen someone with a GBA in 2013 :eek: I think everyone around my area upgraded to the DS/DSi or 3DS.

I never seen a GBA on my entire life :eek:
w2i2rqn.png

I have a GBA SP. I love it.

Well, I don't have a GBA but I think a DS would also count as a GBA because it's backward compatible with all GBA games. :D

I skipped the Gameboy advance but I still a gameboy brick. :D

Reactions: 18
I have a GBA SP, but I can't find a charger for it :(

I still have the original game boy advance, the d-pad isn't working perfectly though

I had one, but then I let my friend borrow it and he never returned it.

I have a Gameboy SP. I really love it, I still play Pokemon Sapphire and Fire Red from time to time. . . I lost my Emerald version somehow a long time ago. =""(

I have a Gameboy SP. I really love it, I still play Pokemon Sapphire and Fire Red from time to time. . . I lost my Emerald version somehow a long time ago. =""(
:O :O You lost the one that's the BEST Pokemon game ever! I mean people would argue about it but I think Emerald was the first game to bring so many new stuff to Pokemon franchise.

Grr... I know! DX Quit rubbing salt on the wound~! >W<

I had one, but then I let my friend borrow it and he never returned it.
Absolute betrayal on your friend's part. :(

I have a Gameboy Advance, a Gameboy Advance SP and a Gameboy Advance Micro :p
I'm a bit of a collector.

Reactions: jandkas
I have a Gameboy Advance, a Gameboy Advance SP and a Gameboy Advance Micro :p
I'm a bit of a collector.
Your World End with You avatar perfectly fits the image of a collector.

Still have my purple one somewhere!
I know a few people who still use GBA Micro's, I think those look pretty cool and I wish I had one :(

Still have my purple one somewhere!
I know a few people who still use GBA Micro's, I think those look pretty cool and I wish I had one :(

It can be rare to find people selling their GBA Micro, especially considering that most of the people that got it did it for their console collection.

Yes, I still have on (GBA) but I lost the games for it.
I have one just like this (light piece also) The games I owned for it was Pokemon Emerald,Pokemon Leaf Green and a Spyro game (forgot which one).
glowguard.jpg

Yes, I still have on (GBA) but I lost the games for it.
I have one just like this (light piece also) The games I owned for it was Pokemon Emerald,Pokemon Leaf Green and a Spyro game (forgot which one).
glowguard.jpg

It looks like new! :D

Well, that's the micro version right?

It looks like new! :D

Well, that's the micro version right?

Thats not mines, I have one exactly like it (same colour,light piece) but its somewhere in my room :confused:. That one is the Gameboy Advance.

Back