Do you still own a Game Boy Advance?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yes, I have a purple Gameboy Advance and 2 Silver Gameboy Advance SP's.

I used to own a gameboy color advance but I gave it away to someone

I gave my GameBoy Advance SP to my little brother, but she still works.
And I'll need to find it back, but I remember that I have a yellow GameBoy Color, as the blue one that I had years ago (both of the GBC were given to me by my sisters) was given to a friend of mine by my mother.

i still have my beloved gameboy advance sp.
i got it when i was 4 and has been playing it until i was 10 - 6 long years
I've got tons of games on it but my favorites are pokemon fire red , pokemon ruby and pokemon emerald
but emerald stopped working .
now and then i play pokemon or Mario on it , its amazing

In Unlucky events I must say that No, no I do not still have my GBA sadly. It stopped working due to a tragic accident many, many years ago...I...Spilled...Milk on it and that went and made its charger stop working and as a result it is staying dead forever and all in all, I only had one game for it still anyway so it didn't matter too much. But it was still a very tragic accident, and I'll never Forget...NEVER FORGET.

Do you still own a Game Boy Advance in this day and age?

I've never seen someone with a GBA in 2013 :eek: I think everyone around my area upgraded to the DS/DSi or 3DS.

I used to have a GBA SP, but my cousin took it from me. (For a reason I will never know...) I just hope he hasn't broken it because I've had that baby since 2004.

GBA SP from my glory days on Leaf Green :)

Spent 300 hours on that game...none of pokemon know a single status move lol.

Reactions: D4rkDragon, POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST and ShinyLatios
GBA SP from my glory days on Leaf Green :)

Spent 300 hours on that game...none of pokemon know a single status move lol.

Might I add: Did you catch 'em all? I mean, 300 hours seems like a lot of time to be able to become a pokemon master. Or maybe it isn't enough time, because I've played AC:NL for over 300 hours, yet I still haven't discovered everything in it. :/

Might I add: Did you catch 'em all? I mean, 300 hours seems like a lot of time to be able to become a pokemon master. Or maybe it isn't enough time, because I've played AC:NL for over 300 hours, yet I still haven't discovered everything in it. :/
300 hours is a significantly less time when you go through the main game without being able to read! I was too young lol, couldn't get past viridian forest for like two weeks :\. But i did catch most of 'em....plus this guy on ebay hooked me up with a bunch of unobtainable legendary pokemon for like $15 xD

I still own a GBA, and play it on occasion. I prefer playing the games on the original model DS though, especially as my unit lacks a back light. I look forward to when they arrive on the Wii U Virtual Console.

Yes I have my blue GBA sp, my first handheld. We've been through so much, mostly good times. It's the only thing I have still from my kid days.

Reactions: D4rkDragon

I've played Pokémon X for 500 hours and still haven't completed the Pokédex.
Not that I'm trying to complete the Pokédex yet, but yeah. Pokémon has an endless amount of replay value.

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Heart
300 hours is a significantly less time when you go through the main game without being able to read! I was too young lol, couldn't get past viridian forest for like two weeks :\. But i did catch most of 'em....plus this guy on ebay hooked me up with a bunch of unobtainable legendary pokemon for like $15 xD

Lol so at the time you had no clue what you were doing. xD Wait, so if some pokemon are unobtainable, how did a random dude on eBay get them? Hacks?

Lol so at the time you had no clue what you were doing. xD Wait, so if some pokemon are unobtainable, how did a random dude on eBay get them? Hacks?
probably haha all i know is i eventually had all the legendary pokemon gen 1-3

It's possible to use flashcarts and such to make the game *think* that the event is happening. How else does Nintendo/GameFreak actually activate these events? xD It's basically done by similar methods to how Nintendo/GameFreak activate the in-game events

I own 2. 3 if you count the GameBoy Player

yes i still have my GBA and i still use it was my first gaming console my parents didnt really like me playing video games if it wasn't for my grandparents i wouldn't have proper gaming console but my parents agreed to at leas get me a gameboy

Yes, I do own a game boy advance, I also own a game boy(original), game boy pocket, game boy color(got stolen at school when I was young). I remember one time when my save file in Pokemon Red version(not the Fire Red) got wiped because the battery in the cartridge got removed when it fell. That was frustrating. :banghead:

I still own my GBA SP, but sadly my Emerald didn't survive with it :(

I own(ed) a GBA Sp. Ahh, those good old days when i used to take my GBA SP to school and had Multiplayer link cable battles with friends :hug:

Back