Do you still own a Game Boy Advance?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I still have Game Boy Colour and its games, as well as Game Boy Advance SP (2 of them) and the games.
Somehow I cannot find Game Boy Advance, don't know where I put it but definitely still in the house.
I don't use them anymore but they are all usable.

I still have my GBA SP and still play it for some of my old GBC games and it play my Sonic advance series games and Donkey Kong country 2

I have a GameBoy Advance I have no GBA games for it though I use it to play GameBoy Colour games :p

Well i do not use my game cube advanced but i have gba.i was thinking to sell it but no one going to pay money that old gba .wheather it is old or new
i love my gba and i will be but nowday any gba can hardly seen as everyone own nintendo ds,wii u,nintendo 3ds xl .genration is mordern still i like gba in some cases.

I still have a GBA and also a GBC lol. They both still work and I have several games for it still.....One of which is Pokemon Fire Red.

I got one for my fifth birthday, and I loved that little guy... But it got into pretty bad shape a couple years ago and I finally let go. But I still have all the games I had for it, plus I still have my Pokemon Yellow, the first video game I ever played and I still have the cartridge I played it on, so I'm pretty happy about that :woot:

Of course I do those were one of the best things EVER I loved playing Golden Sun my favourite series the soundtrack is awesome and battle animations were the best! (Well at least I played)

I have a GameBoy Advance I have no GBA games for it though I use it to play GameBoy Colour games :p
How? They don't even fit in there (LOL that's what she said)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PutYourPants0n
i own a gba sp

i own gameboy sp silver and red gameboy sp

my friend owns one, I own an SP, and a trading cord, and the GameCube games, XD gale of darkness, and Colosseum. and the GameCube trading cord.

How? They don't even fit in there (LOL that's what she said

They may not fit in it but it still plays the game. Try it.

Attachments

• gba.jpg
    gba.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Mikaya
Wha? Yeah Imma gonna go try that

The GBA was the first console I ever got, when I was 5 years old, and I still own it. I have some good memories with that thing.:)

Reactions: Link456
Nope. I wish I did though. I can't remember if I gave it away or something. Man, I was a stupid kid when I was younger, lol.

I still have a GBA but i miss seeing it anywhere but it used to be so fun it was really awesome till the nintendo d.s. D.S.I then D.S XL then came the 3 d.s. then 2 d.s.

I had a gba SP way back when, but then I gave it to GameStop with some money for a DS Lite. I did buy one off ebay recently and got another one so I could play some of my old games. My brother also has an original gba.

i have a gameboy advance sp. It is very fun to use. I have many fun games for it like mario and dragon ball z. i dont use ot that much because i do not have a charger for my gameboy and if i use it and it runs out of battery, i wont be able to use it again.

I used to have a gameboy advanced SP, then one night I brought it to my cousin's house. My cousin had been looking for his SP for months. He saw my SP when I set it down to do something and thought it was his. I have never seen it since. :bag:

Yes I love it I still use it to this day even with the new 3ds I still go back on nastolga and love for all my games and the cartridge insert. but I wonder what Gameboy you are talking about my Sp is ok then my white original is fine and my GBC it wonderful so I guess its a yes twords your very grayed question

I haven't owned a GBA in years. Wouldn't mind owning one again just to be able to play GBC games on it. (And GBA games too, but I could get a DS for that too. xD)

Back