Do you think 3DS and/or Wii U games will be backward compatible with NX?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I'd love an HD remaster of Super Mario Sunshine >.<

In case they get sucked dry of ideas, HD remasters and remakes could be their saving grace
Agreed. I wouldn't mind seeing SEGA as well make remakes and HD versions of past sonic games for the NX. Sonic Riders and Heroes HD would be amazing

Agreed. I wouldn't mind seeing SEGA as well make remakes and HD versions of past sonic games for the NX. Sonic Riders and Heroes HD would be amazing
Specially with how the latest Sonic games have been of questionable quality (looking at you Lost World...) They might actually want to look back to his better titles.

Specially with how the latest Sonic games have been of questionable quality (looking at you Lost World...) They might actually want to look back to his better titles.
Lost World was ok. Boom was a monstrosity. Heck, maybe we'll get a polished remake of sonic 06 (asking for the most). But in all seriousness, the GameCube era of sonic being remade onto NX would be nice. I love to see some other remakes

Lost World was ok. Boom was a monstrosity. Heck, maybe we'll get a polished remake of sonic 06 (asking for the most). But in all seriousness, the GameCube era of sonic being remade onto NX would be nice. I love to see some other remakes
Remaking a few cult classics wouldn't a bad idea either, Kirby Air Ride was incredibly underrated.

Heck, even if the concept they come up with for the NX fails to turn heads, remaking a bunch of classics definitely would.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Games I would want:
Kirby Air Ride
Sonic Riders
Sonic Heroes
Mario Kart Double Dash

And many many more :p

Reactions: Blue Knight
Games I would want:
Kirby Air Ride
Sonic Riders
Sonic Heroes
Mario Kart Double Dash

And many many more :p
Actually, maybe for the possible Mario Kart 9 they could add a "Double Dash" mode, which would be as it says.

Though I definitely wouldn't mind an HD remake of Double Dash of course, it was one of my favorites for GC :3

Actually, maybe for the possible Mario Kart 9 they could add a "Double Dash" mode, which would be as it says.

Though I definitely wouldn't mind an HD remake of Double Dash of course, it was one of my favorites for GC :3
As a kid I thought all Mario kart games had double dash.

But, Mario kart 9 double dash mode would be pretty amazing

I would want to be able to play 3DS games but in 2D on the NX.

I would want to be able to play 3DS games but in 2D on the NX.
They probably won't even add the 3D function. Too much effort tbh

They probably won't even add the 3D function. Too much effort tbh
Yeah, it would also mean that the NX would need 3D screens, which ultimately rises costs.... For a feature you use only thr first days as a gimmick

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Yeah, it would also mean that the NX would need 3D screens, which ultimately rises costs.... For a feature you use only thr first days as a gimmick
Not only would it rise the cost, if they did do it bigger screens cause more radiation to the eyes and adding 3D mode would ruin your eye sight slowly. Best not to risk anything

Not only would it rise the cost, if they did do it bigger screens cause more radiation to the eyes and adding 3D mode would ruin your eye sight slowly. Best not to risk anything
Yeah, they couls also work on, y'know, the stupid yellow tint on the top screen >.< Ninty's so cheap

Yeah, they couls also work on, y'know, the stupid yellow tint on the top screen >.< Ninty's so cheap
Yellow tint on top of the screen? What do you mean by that. I've never seen any yellow tint what so ever. Unless you are referring to something else

Yellow tint on top of the screen? What do you mean by that. I've never seen any yellow tint what so ever. Unless you are referring to something else
Maybe you have a non-defective one.

Lots of 3dses, specially the New ones have a really noticiable yellow tint on the top screen. Specially when compared to the screen in 3d mode

Maybe you have a non-defective one.

Lots of 3dses, specially the New ones have a really noticiable yellow tint on the top screen. Specially when compared to the screen in 3d mode
Weird, mine never had that. Hopefully if they have backwards compatibility that won't be a problem :p

Weird, mine never had that. Hopefully if they have backwards compatibility that won't be a problem :p
It most likely won't since it's a defect on the console's screen rather than the games or anything. If the NX ends up being a home console it won't have the yellow tint (unless your TV has a yellow tint anyway xD)

It most likely won't since it's a defect on the console's screen rather than the games or anything. If the NX ends up being a home console it won't have the yellow tint (unless your TV has a yellow tint anyway xD)
(We are all yellow tint)
I'm just wanting to know how the graphics will work and if you'll be able to put Wii u games/3ds games on the NX digitally like the Wii u with certain Wii and Ds games

(We are all yellow tint)
I'm just wanting to know how the graphics will work and if you'll be able to put Wii u games/3ds games on the NX digitally like the Wii u with certain Wii and Ds games
Me too >.< though depending on the NX's desing, it could very well be yes to all of those (inb4 NX is a mobile plataform with no link to Wii U or 3DS

Me too >.< though depending on the NX's desing, it could very well be yes to all of those (inb4 NX is a mobile plataform with no link to Wii U or 3DS
If NX just turned out to be mobile junk I might pass on it. And give my PC to @Alex and be banned

I hope it doesn't, though.

Reactions: Blue Knight and Slayerpon Tatsu
Back