Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Never

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
Mario1992

Mario1992

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I'll turn it on once in a while to see how it looks at different times, but mostly play without it

Reactions: aarongreer987 and 18
I've used it some when I first got the handheld/ certain games. It's interesting and it's neat technology but for playing games it's more of a luxury that isn't practical or helpful. Like ketchup on a piece of cake. It's a different flavor that doesn't appeal to many people.

Reactions: aarongreer987
I like to set it to half at least. It's just right for me. Although, for those moments when full 3D would look awesome, I put it on full for a few seconds.

Reactions: Kaynil and aarongreer987
I hardly use it although it can be pretty cool sometimes. I find it harder to focus with it on.

Nope.. i never use 3D, the battery of my 3ds just dies fast, and i also think its uncomfortable when playing games for a lot of hours, i use the 3D only when its a important part of the game , and for mii plaza puzzles.

I don't really like using it because it's annoying but if i use it it's for 30 minute or 1 hour of use but after that i close also i don;t love high lumiosity when playing games

I don't use it much at all. It kind of annoys me and it doesn't come across as 3d much it is more just a blurry screen to me

The only time I used the 3D effects, is when playing Mario Kart 7 now, surprisingly it never hurts eyes now, I think I got accustom to it. On other games, it's quite annoying, and can be blurry, I find myself getting frustrated looking for the sweet-spot. It's a nice feature, but it doesn't have a long-lasting, it also slows down my games, so I dislike it.

I use it most of the time and I also turn it off a lot. I guess I just like sliding that 3D thing. It's not even real 3D.

I don't really use it.Maybe because I'm using my 3DS (keeping restarting demos. :'( ) all the nigh...I mean the time and want to save my battery.

I sometimes do but I only use it for a couple of games, and if I am on an airplane or something I don't to save battery life. What I didn't like though was games like Pokemon X/Y when they switched back and forth between 3D and 2D, it just made my eyes hurt so I turned it off entirely.

Occasionally; mostly just to observe the 3D effect for my reviews. I usually keep it off.

I don't use the 3D because I don't have any game that exploit the feature.

I always have it disabled when playing my games for fun. The only time I actually use it is when I want to test out and see how the 3D looks for a game.

Reactions: 18
Well, I have a 3DS for a reason :p
I play A Link Between Worlds with the 3D always on, all the way up. Some games like Pokemon X experience slowdown when you turn on 3D, so I keep it turned off in some games.

Ehh... its more of a gimmick that gets old after a little bit, imo. I'll turn it on when I start playing a new game and be like, "Hey, this is cool", then turn it back off. xD

Ehh... its more of a gimmick that gets old after a little bit, imo. I'll turn it on when I start playing a new game and be like, "Hey, this is cool", then turn it back off. xD
I use it very frequently. The 3D is there for a reason, so why not use it if you have it?
If you won't use the 3D, you should have gotten a 2DS. I was considering the 2DS, but it did not have the clamshell design (which I love) and now I really love the 3D in games like Link Between Worlds

I use it very frequently. The 3D is there for a reason, so why not use it if you have it?
If you won't use the 3D, you should have gotten a 2DS. I was considering the 2DS, but it did not have the clamshell design (which I love) and now I really love the 3D in games like Link Between Worlds
I got the 3DS months before the 2DS was even announced, and the 3DS closes, so I can fit it in my pocket.

I got the 3DS months before the 2DS was even announced, and the 3DS closes, so I can fit it in my pocket.
Hmm. I see. Then you surely haven't played Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Legacy on the 3DS with the 3D on. It looks amazing. Very immersive, specially in cockpit view.

Hmm. I see. Then you surely haven't played Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Legacy on the 3DS with the 3D on. It looks amazing. Very immersive, specially in cockpit view.
No, I haven't played that game at all xD, I can't even find it. But I have played the console version and it wasn't that great, imo.

Reactions: 532
Back