AC:NL Does anybody still play acnl?

• Thread starter JuicyFlare
  • Start date
I hav some XD but if u want som u hav to give me your friend code

Here is my friend code (I play it)
Chi: 0362-0689-6933

I just got back into playing it, still my fave 3DS title (hate to see how many hours I put into it).

Hit me up everyone: 1435-5089-2651

Well, I started again last month... I've been having some fun. You can check my profile for my friend code...

I totally would if I had access to my save data.

Lately I play it at least once a day. The game is set like two months ago because when I started playing it recently I didn't want to loose a villager,_,

I just restarted my town today! if anybody wants to visit/be visited that's cool

I still do every once in a while but there are so many games that have come out this year that I've been side tracked with a lot of them. This year has been a good year for 3ds games so I'm happy with a lot of the ones that came out so far, there is still sun and moon to come out soon so I'm sure that I will sink a lot of hours in to the game . Animal crossing is still fun for a wined down tho .

I stopped it for a while, but I came back after the update. Not like the update had anything special in it, (except for things like MEOW Coupons), it was pretty much a reminder for he game. I play it daily (almost, not always). Trying to tme travel as less as possible. (I used to time travel a lot)

I just got it today(ugh, finally!). I love the AC games.

... Trying to tme travel as less as possible. (I used to time travel a lot)

Heh heh. I did too, in WW. I'm gonna try not to do so this time. If I need bells I can buy'em from the AC shop on here.

I just got it today(ugh, finally!). I love the AC games.

Heh heh. I did too, in WW. I'm gonna try not to do so this time. If I need bells I can buy'em from the AC shop on here.
I reset my town a few weeks ago or so, and this town I made the commitment not to TT. I did way too much my last town

So. Many. Weeds. T_T

And if anyone wants to play AC, I'm down. Just let me know! (Though I'm still living in my tent atm... Geeze, you'd think they'd be on the ball for the mayor. :meh:)

Last edited:
Sry to double post, but I wanted to add that I just reset my town. I usually play AC with my current time, it's 7 pm now for me, so I'd set it 7 pm in the game, but my sleeping schedule is a mess atm, and I would sleep through the town's activity(shops open, visitors, b-days..) so I'ma set it 12 hrs ahead, so it's 7 am now. We'll see how it works out with the noon/midnight thing. :\

I still play it only time I get board is If no one is on line I won't be playing people till I get the retail version of welcome amiibo.

My friend has it and it's really fun and cool just that he is very delicate with his plants and stuff so I just run around when he lets me borrow it.

I play it constantly! Second favourite game! You ever want to play let me know!

i'm still playing it

I don't really play much anymore. The grind for bells is too great. :( One day, I'd like to play it consistently enough to fill everything in the game out, but I just don't have the time or the interest to do it right now. One day though, one day.

I still play because it is really fun. It is a game that makes you relax and just releases the stress. The peaceful music is very calming too.

I Play it Almost everyday
FC:1264 0464 6869

Back