AC:NL Does anybody still play acnl?

• Thread starter JuicyFlare
  • Start date
I had to delete mine.
It was the honest thing to do.

I'm guessing not too many play this game anymore. It would be nice to hop on the game once more. Let me know if any of you are interested.

I love this game to death! Me and my girlfriend play almost everyday.. heck i even set my alarm clock to 7:30 AM for when I can buy turnips on Sunday. This game has to be one of my all time Favorites! I wish people would play it still! My girlfriend and I even collect the Ambiio's for it (my girlfriend mostly!) Has to be one of my all time favorites for Nintendo games.

Reactions: WarEmerald
I sort of have stages when I feel like playing New Leaf and I play it for like two days before just sorta stopping. Sometimes i'll go on for longer like a month other times i'll just get on it, see the weeding, Orange farming and departed villager letters I'll have to deal with and just close it feeling guilty.

I play on and off most of the time I am too busy to play but is it fun to play it when I have time or just am in the mood to get away from the real world. Animal crossing is a ton of fun and very relaxing~ It is kinda disappointing that they didn't port it to the wii u though since I prefer a home console version.

I don't play it too much at the moment, but I found it quite interesting here a few months ago. I am much more interested in the New Zelda at the moment, but I may get back into New Leaf sometime, although it may be awhile. I would love to see a new Animal Crossing on the Switch...

Back