Closed Draw a Pedian

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I wouldn't mind going in for that. Oh my name is Callum Houlahan and I am a newbie at this pedia.

I wish I could've drew mine a little more.....I don't have ANY tools to draw with if I could do it again I would try it kinda irritating!

Here is my drawing
WIN_20150715_115012.JPG

Reactions: 423
20150715_165220.jpg My 'carppy' drawing. xD

Reactions: Megalegacy98
Can I try? I have nothing to do so i thought why not try this.
Don't expect winning art I'll just go with what I can do :)
Mark :)

I still haven't made the statue yet but the drawing is finished. I will consider the top one my entry. (I was fiddling around with the 3DS camera settings)
HNI_0024.JPG HNI_0023.JPGHNI_0022.JPG HNI_0021.JPG

@rawrrie love your new signature!!! :D

@rawrrie love your new signature!!! :D
Thanks >.< it's better to post these things on people's profiles btw cause they're off-topic. I would've deleted it but eh ;-;

Reactions: Kakea
I wish I could've drew mine a little more.....I don't have ANY tools to draw with if I could do it again I would try it kinda irritating!
You can redraw it. Just tag me when you're done.

i want to participate

i want to participate
You can find a member around the forum and ask them for permission to draw them.

Or since you're already following two members (@Jotape™ and @Thatloyalgamer I assume you've already met), you can try asking one of them for permission. Jotape has already been drawn, but ThatLoyalGamer has not been yet, :unsure:

It's alright to draw me if you want. But don't feel like I'm limiting find who you wanna draw and get their permission. @smita06

I feel like entering in my old days of drawing so i managed to got @Claus 's aprooval to draw him :D

@rawrrie i was just looking at what some poeple drew and Pigmayor and Oopamazo have the same picture >_<

View attachment 7045 My 'carppy' drawing. xD
hey u took serious what everyone was saying carppy instead of crappy because i made that mistake or u made a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back