Drawing Suggestion

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
Here is Shiki Iseya. I honestly don't know much about the character but judging from the pictures I've seen online, I feel like this is something he'd do. Thanks for the suggestion and sorry it took so long!

Iseya Shiki.jpg

My spring break is over so I'll be busy again. I'll keep the Bravely Default suggestion in mind because I loved the game (though never finished it because you know why). I have some characters I want to draw before that but I hope I'll be able to do it much earlier!
Thanks!

Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil and Marc
No prob, thank you!

In the mean time, any character in mind out if the cast?

It would be cool to see all four of them together, but if it's easier Ringabel is cool.

Hello people.

This week is finals week for me but I only have one (easy) exam so I may doodle for a bit. I'm graduating so I'll have to spend more time searching for a job (and will take advice) but for now, here is something I've drawn. Will work on the bravely default. I have an idea of poses to draw.

Did this while listening to the sound track. Just in time for Zero. El Psy Congroo. Made it so I can use as a phone background.

31969784_10209078349755751_2717097810116739072_n.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil and Marc
Hey people!

Sorry I haven't done anything in a while. I've been busy trying to find a job after graduating and it's a struggle. I still wanna make sure I take time to relax and draw.

Anyways. Sorry this took so long! I had this idea for a long time but never got it out. I got a bit lazy at the end because I made some mistakes but I hope you like it!

Bravely Default.jpg

Also been playing Fate/Grand Order and drew a catalyst for the summer event. To anyone else that plays the game, good luck to you all. My last catalyst for Jalter worked so I hope this one does too XD.

Summer Artoria.jpg

Once again, feel free to leave suggestions. They will probably take a while but it's always nice to have some ideas to draw when I need a break from this grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link, Aura Knight, Mizunil and 1 other person
Gotta love that bravely default art. The characters are so interesting, and the fact that they can wear the outfit for any class is awesome.

Hey people!

I wanted to draw some stuff and since there weren't any suggestions atm, I decided to redraw something I've done before. Here's a sketch of Cordelia. I made a mistake of drawing on the same layer as the rough sketch so was too annoyed to color it but I hope you like it.

Cordelia.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil, Theresia and 1 other person
Dang that looks good!

Whoa, that’s awesome! Keep up the good work! :eyes3:

bump! I'm free this week so feel free to leave suggestions

Hey people.
Since no one left anything, I decided to redo an old one. I wasn't very good when I drew her the first time and I think I've improved. I hope you like this one better!

@Iso Kilo

Rukia.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, Mikaya and Marc
Hey people.
Since no one left anything, I decided to redo an old one. I wasn't very good when I drew her the first time and I think I've improved. I hope you like this one better!

@Iso Kilo

Wow! This is awesome. Also kind of funny, but I fell out of Bleach during my absence, but only recently I decided to rewatch it to catch up! This is awesome. Thanks for showing me.

Mind drawing Serena from Pokemon? (I look forward to seeing it if you accept, uwu)

Anyways, Your artwork is wonderful. You're really talented, Keep up the good work! ^^

I'll post a request too: Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII.

Hi people! Just an update. I started work on monday so I'll be a little busy from now on but will do some doodling over the weekend so I will keep those suggestions in mind but will finish them kind of slowly.

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
Hi people!
I've been busy so I haven't drawn any of the suggestions yet. sorry about that. On that note, I've finally been able to manage my time better and can do some drawing once in a while. I'll get to Serena sometime this week hopefully.

In the meanwhile, enjoy these two pictures of the best girl last season.

Sakurajima circle.jpg

Sakurajima Yukata.jpg

The reason for the circle is totally not because I was too lazy to draw the rest of the body. Totally not.

Reactions: Dark Link and Marc
Hey people!

Sorry I haven't done anything in a while. I've been busy trying to find a job after graduating and it's a struggle. I still wanna make sure I take time to relax and draw.

Anyways. Sorry this took so long! I had this idea for a long time but never got it out. I got a bit lazy at the end because I made some mistakes but I hope you like it!

Also been playing Fate/Grand Order and drew a catalyst for the summer event. To anyone else that plays the game, good luck to you all. My last catalyst for Jalter worked so I hope this one does too XD.

Once again, feel free to leave suggestions. They will probably take a while but it's always nice to have some ideas to draw when I need a break from this grind.

I don't think I've thanked you for this! It looks absolutely amazing. Great job!

I've gotten tired with coloring for the time being because it takes up a lot of time so I'm sorry if you expected more. Tried to work on shadow stuff recently so I hope you like it.

serena.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link and Marc
@EpicR Still looks amazing :D Are you still taking requests by chance? ><

Reactions: AricAttack
Back