• Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone owned/own any of these consoles?

I did have an original DS. It was so bulky. xD

also owned a Sky blue DS Lite. Much, much better. xD

Yep, still have my pink DS Lite. I remember when I first got it I was so excited--the first game I bought for it was Nintendogs. My poor dogs are probably all disgusting and untrained now...

Loved my blue DS Lite. In my opinion it was much better than the 3DS.

Reactions: 2 people
yep, I still have my DS lite and I bought it used and still works unlike everyone else who say's theirs breaks often.

I have both consoles. I agree that the DS Lite is much better. Much more compact and better sound system, too.

I only owned a DS Lite. I'm kind of glad I skipped the original DS, it was just so awkward.

I had a white DS Lite but the hinge is broken - still don't know how that happened. I had so many games I loved...

I never owned a DS, I still have my red and black DS Lite though.

Hello. I own the Blue DS Lite :)

I remember when I got my first Game Boy advance SP. A few years after I got mine is when they came out with the Nintendo DS.bMy local gamestop had a deal where if you turned in your game boy advance SP with like $90 I think it, theywould give you a new DS or DS light. I got a blank DS light and played it forever until it finally broke and I was sad. :(

I remember when I got my first console which was the Nintendo DS Lite , it was the best thing ever :D but sadly with over playing , the D-Pad was really much overused that you had to press really hard just for the input . then one time my violin teacher gave me a DS . It was so cool and luckily my friend had gave a charger for it :D

I had the DS Lite, and then it split in half (so you can just call them two different S' s now @-@). It was a great system, I had Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, MarioKart DS, Mario Hoops 3 on 3, Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Kirby Super Star Ultra. It was a great system, plus the GBA port was a neat addition for me, since I had lots of GBA games. Plus the dual screen technology amazed me, more than it should have. I still want my old one back though...

I owned the original DS it was blue, I also owned two DS lites the first one was black and it broke. The second one is my Zelda edition one, I was overly protective of it because I didn't want it to break like the other.

I had owned a DS Lite because it was wayyy cheaper and I was small back then :p It is black I had a Nerf case and then a spongebob one xD

The first game i got with it was a Sonic Game, forgot which one but it was old but really fun :cat:

Here's a rather weird story between me and DS systems as from 2005 and then 2009,when I got my last one.
My first DS was the original DS "Phat" as they call,in color silver,if I'm right,and I was very young at the time,and occasionally,it broke in frustating manners I don't want to mention now. :p I lost it alongside a game called Retro Atari Classics,and now that I've seen the game's reception,it was for the best. :writing:
The 2nd DS I got was a black DS Lite,and I received it from my dad alongside Sonic Rush.I've put a lot of stickers on that system as a kid,and not so less than 2 or 3 years,it also broke,sadly enough.I still have this one,but it doesn't work now.I was too irresponsible at the time. :oops:
Moving on,I remember getting another black DS Lite back at 2009 from my dad again arriving at airport,saying it was the last one he would ever give me to own,which came alongside Professor Layton and the Curious Village.I was thinking it would be a boring and rather educational game at the time,and when I started playing it,I was shockingly getting involved in the story in it.I still own that model,plus the game until today,as I'm now more responsible and cautious for these type of things. :pompus:

I used to own a Black Onyx DS Lite. I still remember buying it at Circuit City (gone now) with a copy of Pokemon Diamond. The DS Lite was probably the highlight of my gaming career. I still remember playing hours and hours of Super Mario 64 DS and Pokemon SoulSilver. I sometimes wish I hadn't traded it in for my Zelda 3DS, no matter how awesome it is (and it looks really awesome :)). I guess sometimes you just have to say goodbye :unsure:

I used to own a Black Onyx DS Lite. I still remember buying it at Circuit City (gone now) with a copy of Pokemon Diamond. The DS Lite was probably the highlight of my gaming career. I still remember playing hours and hours of Super Mario 64 DS and Pokemon SoulSilver. I sometimes wish I hadn't traded it in for my Zelda 3DS, no matter how awesome it is (and it looks really awesome :)). I guess sometimes you just have to say goodbye :unsure:

I had Pokemon Pearl but those games were fun! First time people could battle online against each other with the new Nintendo Wi-Fi connection! Those were some good days! And SM64DS! I used to bring that game on the school bus and play the multiplayer with 3 other friends until we got to school. Very competitive. Those days are over for me but it was great!

I had a DS Lite. Recently sold it.

I have 6 of them. 2 Red DS, 1 Blue DS, 1 Black DS Lite, and 2 unopened DS Lites.

I have 6 of them. 2 Red DS, 1 Blue DS, 1 Black DS Lite, and 2 unopened DS Lites.
but-why.gif

Back