DS/DS lite

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I played with the original bulky grey one and the first game I play was new super Mario bros. I still have the game to this day.

You seriously don’t want to know how many DS Lite systems I’ve owned. :redpanda:

I’ve probably had about five or six, maybe seven of these guys. I always found them at garage sales and things like that, so as a gamer, I did my sacred duty and rescued the poor system.

Now I don’t know where any of them are. Maybe if I searched hard enough, I could find at least one, lol

My brother owned the original and I owned the black DS lite. His DS's hinge broke so if I ever need to use two I always use my 3DS and DS lite. I found it neat that it had backwards compatibility with the GBA games and if we get a new handheld console it should have backwards compatibility as well because the Switch aside NES games has none of that currently.

I had and still have a light blue ds lite. the DS light era was such an amazing one i really loved all the games that came out during those times and remember playing it LOTS with lots of my friends. kinda felt like everyone had a ds lite at the time it was huge. i also had the original ds when it came out which i played with a fair bit as well but the ds lite was so much better and was massively used by everyone was amazing. remember always playing pokemon and mario kart with people at school was always super fun.

I have the black DS Lite with the red top. I wish I knew of a place that would perform repairs, since I'm certain Nintendo won't anymore. My top screen is broken on it, and I still have the charger. I would love to be able to use it again!

I have a silver DS Phat, but not a Lite - skipped straight to the DSi :p
The hinge is broken and there's some dead pixels on the bottom screen, but it still works.

I've owned a DS Lite, several in fact lol. I played a few Mario's, and other games like Mario Kart, but i played a lot of Call of Duty on the DS. I also owned a 360 something games on a single card, so that was fun!

Back