Epic Zelda Melodies/Songs

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Everybody who has played Zelda has at least listened to some of the songs from it,I know. (Unless you don't,then floop... <.< ) Some of the most iconic songs have been the Over world theme,Zelda's Lullaby,Song of Time,and so forth.And then,there's the songs learned on your journey,and songs played in a specific spot in the games as well.Like Nauru's theme,Midna's Lament,Song of Healing,Oath to Order,and many others! So,what song do you like the most out of them all? :D

To me personally I liked the Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks overworld theme the best of all . First reason maybe because I don't play all the Zelda games like the cool ones like Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword . But this song really feels amazing . Also the remix in the Super Smash Brothers for 3ds is just plain awesome . I can listen it for many hours :p

Reactions: P2.0
@Jacknoir12 :Oh,I love that theme! :3 It's relaxing,and on some parts,the train chugs in time with the beat. :D It's one of my favorite ones along with Zelda's Lullaby.

I love all the music personally, <3 But my favorite is Ballad of the Goddess/ Zelda's Lullaby

It's so calming and beautiful. I wish they'd put more songs like this in Hylian >.< They're amazing.

Reactions: DeathDragon and P2.0
My personal favorite Zelda songs have to be New Wave Bossa Nova from Majora's Mask and Drangon Roost Island theme from Wind Waker. :headphone:

@rawrrie :I know what you mean.Ballad of the Goddess is a very calming melody.I enjoyed listening to it when I played Skyward Sword,and especially when I strummed the harp along with it. :3 Times like this,I wish I had an ocarina, or a harp,lol.I wanna play it too! @Fancy_Eevee :I think that song was the hardest to play for me in Zelda games. XD I don't know why,it was always THAT one! :hilarious: But yeah,when it first was played,I loved it! Dragon Roost Island is also another favorite of mine.The castanets in the background that kept with the beat was amazing! :3

Reactions: 3823
i personally LOVE the song of storms (probably a bit too much :l) especially this remix i found. some of my other favorite have to be saria's song in twilight princess, the song of healing, and the gerudo desert theme :cat:
here's the remix:

@Xcaliber :I just listened to this.I love listening to this song as well,the first time I heard it was on Majora's Mask in Stock Pot Inn. :cat: Sometimes I just sat most of the day away in that room listening to it play over and over,lol. :hilarious:

I also liked the Spirit Tracks overworld theme as well as the Spirit Tracks flute songs that you play.
They all have a unique thing about them. But overall, I enjoy the Zelda Medley the best. It isn't a song used in a Zelda game but it's basically a orchestral version of a lot of the great zelda songs combined.

@AlphaMagi :I kinda wish the flute songs were stretched a little longer to play on.I feel like they were cut too short,lol.But that's how most Zelda songs are when you learn them. :p But I just listened to this Zelda Medley. The orchestra makes it sound more epic,and not gonna lie,making a bit of mist,lol.

My favorite over all is the song of storms. I don't know what it has that song that make me love it so much. Probably the mill where is played make the enviromemt of the place look weird and misterious :nailbiting: and for the other side I have to say Gerudo Valley song is sooooo good omg both songs are and always will be muy favorites :love: I'm trying to learn Gerudo Valley on the piano :oops:

@GeanRossi :The Song of Storms has always been a favorite over the years.The fact that it makes it rain,and wash away curses?? Totally.Epic. :thumbsup: Gerudo Valley, surprisingly, reminded me of Ninja Gaiden for some reason. o_O I dunno why,lol.But I love the song,from bother OoT and TP! :D

Reactions: GeanRossi
For me, my top song would have to be Gerudo Valley. I just feel so cool sneaking around and the song is just great xD When I was little, I would stay up late and have OoT on in Gerudo Valley so I could listen >u<

@Majora :That music did seem to fit the situation. XD Roaming in their hideout,trying not to get caught always made me nervous,and the music really did its job adding suspense!

My favorite Legend of Zelda songs/themes would have to go as followed.
Ballad of the Wind Fish, Song of Healing, Legendary Hero theme, Midnas Lament, Clock Town theme, Stone Tower Temple theme, Gerudo Valley, Sheiks Theme, Farewell Hyrule King theme, and Linebecks Theme.

@RobertDan :All wonderful choices! :D So,I'm guessing Ballad of the Wind Fish would be your favorite? :3

I like the Song of Double Time, strangly, as well as the theme that plays when you're selecting your profile in Majoras Mask. As for longer songs, I like Clock Town's theme. It's pretty fun and happy for a darker game.

@RobertDan :All wonderful choices! :D So,I'm guessing Ballad of the Wind Fish would be your favorite? :3
Not really, it just depends on what mood I'm in. If I'm sad I'd listen to Midna's Lament or Farwell Hyrule King. If I'm happy or in a good mood, I'd listen to Gerudo Valley, Stone Tower, Song of Healing, or Linebecks Theme.

@pk-espurr :Same,I always loved Clock Town's theme when I played Majora's Mask.It always helped me stay calm,because back then? That game scared the life out of me! D: Until bloodlust and vengeance kicked in... ;). @RobertDan :So depending on your mood,the song registers for as your go-to melody? I get it,I'm like that in a way.When I need a specific song for how I'm feeling.

Song of Storms and Gerudo Valley theme are my favorites

Back