Epic Zelda Melodies/Songs

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
@P2.0: Fi's theme is very calming, as most of Skyward Sword songs however I didn't grow up with Skyward Sword so I haven't really listened to it xD It can be jumpy but that weirdly makes my heart beat with them so i become calm and part of the song :p

Best songs in my opinion are ballad of the goddess and song of storms. Ballad of the goddess because it is really nice and from my favourite Zelda game. The song of storms is pretty good too. Oh and the spirit tracks overworld theme are really good and midnas desperate hour thingy (cant remember name). So many good songs in zelda! I can't really decide. Ooh and dragon roost island! That is awesome. Too many to choose from!

Edit: Had to edit this because I also remembered Fi's theme xD

I thought the Hyrule Field theme was great in Twilight Princess. It pretty much makes me want to travel all around Hyrule, especially to find the Hidden Village and do an old fashion Wild West Gun fight. I also like the over rated Song of Storms, even though it is the same loop every 6 seconds or so.

Reactions: P2.0
My favourite song has to be Saria's Song. I love it so much, I have it constantly singing in my head and have purchased a version on my phone.
Saria.full.1163753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like tal tal heights

I have always been a fan of the hyrule field theme but no one did it better than Twighlight Princess. It fits in very well. Plus, the perfect timed music change when an enemy approaches. This was a great song. Ballad of the goddess in close second

Definitely Midna's Lamnent. While it may be slow and not as up beat, it still a great song for when you are in The situation where Link must revive Midna before she faded away and dies. Really sets the mood on how both link and Midna are feeling. Another one of my favorite Zelda Tracks is temple. Just a good beat overall and would listen to it for 3 days straight

OK OK OK outset island is totally the best at the side of grandma's theme and windfall island from windwaker i just love windwaker soundtrack but i lost my copy ;-; also another good one was the spirit tracks overworld theme and the great sea and pirates theme also departure theme form windwaker :p only one not from WW lol i miss that game ;_;

In terms of melodies, the Requiem of Spirit comes as one of the most soothing and enchanting ocarina tunes that Link has. Being the only ocarina melody I listen to completely I find quite useful as well, as it brings me to the Spirit Temple, which has a really good theme, and close to Gerudo Valley, featuring one of my favourite Zelda songs.

My favorite song in the legend of zelda in saria's song from ocarina of time on the n64/gamecube/3ds, When it comes to hiking and all that stuff in forest i usually put that on my tablet with my headphones on :headphone:. My 2nd favorite is Gerudo Valley's themesong <3

I like the Termina Field and the Pirate's Fortress theme from Majora's Mask. I think Skyward Sword had a really great soundtrack which is why the Ballad of the Goddess/Skyward Sword Main Theme is my all favorite. I can play it on my Ocarina of Time replica and everything.

Sheik's theme is one of my favorites and it's remixes are even better.
It also has some emotional meaning to me being one of the first Zelda games I've played. Every time I seen Sheik I never want to quit the cutscene because I want to listen to it so much. It's an odd favorite but a favorite nonetheless.

Tal tal heights! Also Gerudo Valley and Saria's song.

Well, I really like a lot of the music from both Wind Waker and BoTW. I also liked Ocarina's music quite a bit, but just not as much as the other two. If I had to pick a favorite form Wind Waker, it would have to be the Great Sea (or Ocean theme). From BoTW, it would have to be either Calamity Ganon-Stage 2 or Vah Ruta Battle.

Back