but if you want me to list them:
1- Song of Healing
2- Overworld (All Aboard!)
3- Song of Storms
4- Ballad of the Goddess
5- Korikiri Song
6- Zelda's Lullaby

Reactions: P2.0
@ZeldaGuy026 :Oh,those are excellent choices! :D The one out of that list that ties for favorite is Ballad of the Goddess. :) That was so epic when I first heard it. (Like a lot of Zelda songs,lol) Especially when Fi sang along.So soothing.

I've always liked the Hidden Village music from Twilight Princess. That section of the game has always been my favorite section, a lot of it is simply because of the amazing music too.

@Poefred :It reminded me of a western shoot-out scene. :hilarious: I loved sniping those bokoblins in that stage! :D

@ZeldaGuy026 :Oh,those are excellent choices! :D The one out of that list that ties for favorite is Ballad of the Goddess. :) That was so epic when I first heard it. (Like a lot of Zelda songs,lol) Especially when Fi sang along.So soothing.
Ballad of the Goddess is so sweet
the melody is so calm but awesome at the same time, I can't even explain

Ballad of the Goddess is so sweet
the melody is so calm but awesome at the same time, I can't even explain
Ikr? How can a theme have both the elements??? :0 But then I remember it's Zelda,of course it would,right? XD I guess it's something about orchestrated music and fighting that make it possible,yeah?

Ikr? How can a theme have both the elements??? :0 But then I remember it's Zelda,of course it would,right? XD I guess it's something about orchestrated music and fighting that make it possible,yeah?
Yea, Zelda's totally awesome :D

Asides from the Spirit Tracks Overworld music when it comes to like Melodies I would go for
Zelda's Lullaby , Song of Storms , Serenade of Water , Nocturne of Shadow and the Requiem of Spirit . I list these because I only played Ocarina of Time and if I had Majora's Mask then I would list a few from that game . Forgot to list them in my first post >.<

I also liked when the eShop had the Song of Storms music :D

@Jacknoir12 :I loved Serenade of Water,it was so calming! :) And then they played a remixed version of it in Twilight Princess,which was even more amazing! :D. (Btw,I liked that feature they did in Eshop too. :cat: )

Asides from the Spirit Tracks Overworld music when it comes to like Melodies I would go for
Zelda's Lullaby , Song of Storms , Serenade of Water , Nocturne of Shadow and the Requiem of Spirit . I list these because I only played Ocarina of Time and if I had Majora's Mask then I would list a few from that game . Forgot to list them in my first post >.<

I also liked when the eShop had the Song of Storms music :D
Yea I didn't list Serenade of Water nor any of the teleport song but all of em are <censored> awesome

my favorite is song of storms, im actually making a music box with it its gonna be amazing.

@Apexgamer638 :Lol,that seems to be popular with everyone! :hilarious: I don't blame you though,it's really catchy,and it's been here for years evolving from one game to the next!

I don't know what it's called, but my favorite song is the one that is played when you follow the ghost of the zora-queen in kakariko to the graveyard (in twilight princess). I think it fits the atmosphere of the scene perfectly. Melancholic, slightly sad but also hopeful. :headphone:

@Trashmonster :Oh,that's actually the melody from Ocarina of Time that helps you warp to Lake Hylia:Serenade of Water. :) I think they let stretch a bit longer for Twilight Princess,and so glad they did.It's one of my favorite calm songs in the Zelda games. :D It's so lovely.

@Trashmonster :Oh,that's actually the melody from Ocarina of Time that helps you warp to Lake Hylia:Serenade of Water. :) I think they let stretch a bit longer for Twilight Princess,and so glad they did.It's one of my favorite calm songs in the Zelda games. :D It's so lovely.

Thanks a lot! Now I can directly search for it!:thumbsup:;)

I agree with rawrrie, Ballad of the Goddess is probably my favourite :p

But there are also many good battle themes in the Zelda series. One I can remember off the top of my head is the one the played during the Koloktos battle (Skyward Sword), the Ghirahim one was pretty good as well I believe.

Oh wait, I almost forgot Zelda's Lullaby! That was really good too!

@Trashmonster :Glad to be of service! :thumbsup: @DeathDragon :Oh,good ones! Personally,I kinda like Ghirahim's theme,very well orchestrated! :D. And Zelda's Lullaby was instant favorite of mine ever since I first heard it on OoT. :) And when I found out it was Ballad of the Goddess played backwards? Completely fell in love. :love:

Reactions: DeathDragon
Gerudo vally

Zelda music in general is just AMAZING I love it to bits, my favourite being Lost in the Woods/Sacred Grove or whatever its called. I couldn't help but stop fighting Skull Kid to appreciate the beautiful music I used it for about a month to lul my self to sleep :)
Mark :)

@Chaosity: For me,when I needed sleep,I listened to Fi's theme. ^-^ I love it so much! Sacred Grove was really bouncy for me.I couldn't help but have a little jump while I was listening! :hilarious:

Back