Farm Ruppees in Link between worlds

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Do you want me to answer that if it is or not?

What? You like to smash the guard's pots? I wondered why there was a Poe Buyer in the future. I believe it is people like you that ruined the pot business and that caused the Poe Buyer to show up. :p
if you want sure.

lol speaking of ruining the pot business, I love how if Link tries to roll in Henna's Fishing Hut thingy she'll yell at him for trying to smash the pots (this happens in Twilight Princess)

if you want sure.

lol speaking of ruining the pot business, I love how if Link tries to roll in Henna's Fishing Hut thingy she'll yell at him for trying to smash the pots (this happens in Twilight Princess)

No it isn't a Shooting Gallery. I think it is worse than that.

1) She gets mad at you for rolling into any walls inside her house(the main building where you talk to her at) and she will kick you out if you do it three times if I recall and 2) I realized me saying "the pot business" sounds bad. :p

No it isn't a Shooting Gallery. I think it is worse than that.

1) She gets mad at you for rolling into any walls inside her house(the main building where you talk to her at) and she will kick you out if you do it three times if I recall and 2) I realized me saying "the pot business" sounds bad. :p
lol wow I didn't notice that thing with "the pot business" until you brought it up. Good job xD

Yeah, that's basically how it works in terms of the her kicking you out

Lol. I am sorta surprised that you just noticed it. :p I noticed what I said after I said it. :p Why good job though?

I can't remember if it was rolling three times that caused you to be kicked out or not.

Lol. I am sorta surprised that you just noticed it. :p I noticed what I said after I said it. :p Why good job though?

I can't remember if it was rolling three times that caused you to be kicked out or not.
I'm pretty sure it was 3 times or at least somewhere around there. She gives some warnings with the first few rolls, but then she reaches a point where she just kicks you out

I'm pretty sure it was 3 times or at least somewhere around there. She gives some warnings with the first few rolls, but then she reaches a point where she just kicks you out
Ah ok then. At least she lets you back in. Speaking of rolling, that mini-game she has in her house is a bit of a pain in the tushie. It doesn't have the best reward unless you are gonna try and go for that one special fish.

Ah ok then. At least she lets you back in. Speaking of rolling, that mini-game she has in her house is a bit of a pain in the tushie. It doesn't have the best reward unless you are gonna try and go for that one special fish.
Yeah, she lets you back in eventually but you have to go through some dialogue in which you apologize to her.

And hey, the mini-game has another reward: a piece of heart.

Yeah, she lets you back in eventually but you have to go through some dialogue in which you apologize to her.

And hey, the mini-game has another reward: a piece of heart.
Yea but it could be worse. She could have decided not to let you back in at all. :p

Was there a Piece of Heart as a reward? I forget since it has been a while since I did it last.

Yea but it could be worse. She could have decided not to let you back in at all. :p

Was there a Piece of Heart as a reward? I forget since it has been a while since I did it last.
She couldn't have done that or else it'd mean blocking away the Piece of Heart if you didn't collect it already :p

It's not as a reward, but you can get it by using the fishing rod to get the hook on top of this one rock

She couldn't have done that or else it'd mean blocking away the Piece of Heart if you didn't collect it already :p

It's not as a reward, but you can get it by using the fishing rod to get the hook on top of this one rock
Don't forget about the empty bottle as well. :p

Oh that's what you mean. You don't need the Frog Lure to get that. I was talking about the Rollball(I am not sure if that was the name of the mini-game) mini-game.

Don't forget about the empty bottle as well. :p

Oh that's what you mean. You don't need the Frog Lure to get that. I was talking about the Rollball(I am not sure if that was the name of the mini-game) mini-game.
Oh yeah, Rollgoal (that's what it's called. You were close) can be annoying if you're not steady with the Wiimote lol At least you get that fish in the end though.

Oh yeah, Rollgoal (that's what it's called. You were close) can be annoying if you're not steady with the Wiimote lol At least you get that fish in the end though.
Oh ok. Have you ever tried playing that mini-game on the Gamecube? It's not that easy on there either because if you overpush or make it go at an angle the Control Stick, it will go flying off and you will fail. You get the Frog Lure if you beat all the stages and that helps you catch the Hylian Loach(I think that was the fish) easier.

Oh ok. Have you ever tried playing that mini-game on the Gamecube? It's not that easy on there either because if you overpush or make it go at an angle the Control Stick, it will go flying off and you will fail. You get the Frog Lure if you beat all the stages and that helps you catch the Hylian Loach(I think that was the fish) easier.
I haven't tried playing on the Gamecube. I only got the Wii version of Twilight Princess, so I haven't had the chance to try out the Gamecube version. And yeah, it's called Hylian Loach I'm pretty sure

I haven't tried playing on the Gamecube. I only got the Wii version of Twilight Princess, so I haven't had the chance to try out the Gamecube version. And yeah, it's called Hylian Loach I'm pretty sure
Ah I see. I had the Gamecube version. I would get the Wii version but my Wii doesn't read game discs anymore. :(
Ah ok. Thanks for helping out.

Anyways I can't really give any tips for getting rupees in A Link Between Worlds.

Ah I see. I had the Gamecube version. I would get the Wii version but my Wii doesn't read game discs anymore. :(
Ah ok. Thanks for helping out.

Anyways I can't really give any tips for getting rupees in A Link Between Worlds.
Yeah, neither can I as I don't have the game yet. But perhaps it has similar mechanics to some past Zelda games in which you could just cut grass to collect rupees, go in a house, exit and cut grass to collect rupee, etc.

Yeah, neither can I as I don't have the game yet. But perhaps it has similar mechanics to some past Zelda games in which you could just cut grass to collect rupees, go in a house, exit and cut grass to collect rupee, etc.
Technically that is true. :p It is still farming but I think people would like a fast way to do it. Almost everyone loves a fast way to get money in games. It is sad to see it sometimes.

Technically that is true. :p It is still farming but I think people would like a fast way to do it. Almost everyone loves a fast way to get money in games. It is sad to see it sometimes.
Yeah true. Although in my case many times I end up gaining money too quickly and would rather not getting so much money at once. For example, I easily got to around 500-600 rupees in Wind Waker HD by the time I finished the Forbidden Woods

Yeah true. Although in my case many times I end up gaining money too quickly and would rather not getting so much money at once. For example, I easily got to around 500-600 rupees in Wind Waker HD by the time I finished the Forbidden Woods
There are some games that it isn't wise to get the max too soon. Twilight Princess at least stops you from receiving the rupees in a chest if you already have the max amount.

There are some games that it isn't wise to get the max too soon. Twilight Princess at least stops you from receiving the rupees in a chest if you already have the max amount.
yeah, but in some games it's really hard to avoid it because they make just about everything you touch give rupees. For example, there are a lot of rupee chests and pots and grass areas that give a large amount of rupees early on in Wind Waker

yeah, but in some games it's really hard to avoid it because they make just about everything you touch give rupees. For example, there are a lot of rupee chests and pots and grass areas that give a large amount of rupees early on in Wind Waker
Yea there are a lot of rupee chests in Wind Waker. There is one game however that you will actually have to gather a lot of rupees in. The game I am talking about is Four Swords.

Back