Farm Ruppees in Link between worlds

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Yea there are a lot of rupee chests in Wind Waker. There is one game however that you will actually have to gather a lot of rupees in. The game I am talking about is Four Swords.
Well, I didn't know that given I haven't played Four Swords :p But I guess it's good to hear that there's a game in which it matters to have all those rupees :p

Well, I didn't know that given I haven't played Four Swords :p But I guess it's good to hear that there's a game in which it matters to have all those rupees :p
It's ok. The only way you are going to play Four Swords if you have someone to play in the GBA version or if you were lucky enough to get the Anniversary Edition for the 3DS or DSi.

It's ok. The only way you are going to play Four Swords if you have someone to play in the GBA version or if you were lucky enough to get the Anniversary Edition for the 3DS or DSi.
yeah exactly, although I have heard good things about it. On a side note, have you had the opportunity to play Four Swords? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

yeah exactly, although I have heard good things about it. On a side note, have you had the opportunity to play Four Swords? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
Yes I was able to get the Anniversary Edition. I got for my DSi when they had it out. Well in the Anniversary Edition, you can play by yourself unlike the GBA version but it gets a bit repetitive after a while. The "blast to the past"(not the actual name of them) trials have a very nostalgic feel to them. :p

Yes I was able to get the Anniversary Edition. I got for my DSi when they had it out. Well in the Anniversary Edition, you can play by yourself unlike the GBA version but it gets a bit repetitive after a while. The "blast to the past"(not the actual name of them) trials have a very nostalgic feel to them. :p
So how did that work in terms of controlling the 4 Links? Was it that you could only control one at a time or you somehow moved all of them at once?

So how did that work in terms of controlling the 4 Links? Was it that you could only control one at a time or you somehow moved all of them at once?
You only controlled two Links. As for controlling them, you could switch between the two of them or you can control them at the same time. It just depends on the circumstance and the obstacles.

You only controlled two Links. As for controlling them, you could switch between the two of them or you can control them at the same time. It just depends on the circumstance and the obstacles.
Wait, but isn't the whole point of 4 Swords to have, 4 swords? I thought it would have been 4 Links you'd have to control xD With regards to the control function, yeah makes sense

Wait, but isn't the whole point of 4 Swords to have, 4 swords? I thought it would have been 4 Links you'd have to control xD With regards to the control function, yeah makes sense
Yes but I think they had to accommodate for the single player in the remake. If you want to play with 4 people then you need to know 3 other people in real life with the game but that is easier said than done.

Yes but I think they had to accommodate for the single player in the remake. If you want to play with 4 people then you need to know 3 other people in real life with the game but that is easier said than done.
true, and yeah for the GBA there was that problem lol Well, is the option to play with all 4 Links through local wireless still an option though for the remake?

true, and yeah for the GBA there was that problem lol Well, is the option to play with all 4 Links through local wireless still an option though for the remake?
Yes you can play it with others through local wireless but it is still a problem since I don't know anyone in real life that has the game to play multiplayer with.

Yes you can play it with others through local wireless but it is still a problem since I don't know anyone in real life that has the game to play multiplayer with.
Yeah true. But at least the opportunity to have the normal experience is there if you're lucky. I mean, it could be interesting to have all 4 Links at once, don't you think?

Yeah true. But at least the opportunity to have the normal experience is there if you're lucky. I mean, it could be interesting to have all 4 Links at once, don't you think?
Depends on the dungeon you go to. Some probably be too cramped if you do them with 4 Links. Bosses would definitely be easier though. :p For me, I only have the Hero's Trial to finish to complete the game. I have finished the story(if you can call it that) though.

Depends on the dungeon you go to. Some probably be too cramped if you do them with 4 Links. Bosses would definitely be easier though. :p For me, I only have the Hero's Trial to finish to complete the game. I have finished the story(if you can call it that) though.
that's cool. And yeah, from a story-wise perspective I'd imagine it'd make more sense for there to be 4 Links. I mean, the 4 sword makes it so there are a total of 4 Links (it's even seen to be this way in Minish Cap)

that's cool. And yeah, from a story-wise perspective I'd imagine it'd make more sense for there to be 4 Links. I mean, the 4 sword makes it so there are a total of 4 Links (it's even seen to be this way in Minish Cap)
Yes I guess it would make more sense but would you be willing to control 4 Links? Would you be willing to cycle between all 4 Links as well? Also Minish Cap sorta shows that there are 4 Links but 3 of them aren't truly there physically.

Yes I guess it would make more sense but would you be willing to control 4 Links? Would you be willing to cycle between all 4 Links as well? Also Minish Cap sorta shows that there are 4 Links but 3 of them aren't truly there physically.
Well yeah, but Minish Cap provides a base to expand on. Also it's called the Four Sword for a reason :p But yeah, gameplay wise I could see it possibly being a problem, but perhaps you could just switch between them sometimes idk.

Also, Four Swords Adventure has all the Links being controlled at once

Well yeah, but Minish Cap provides a base to expand on. Also it's called the Four Sword for a reason :p But yeah, gameplay wise I could see it possibly being a problem, but perhaps you could just switch between them sometimes idk.

Also, Four Swords Adventure has all the Links being controlled at once
I suppose so. I said that you could switch between the Links in a previous post if you recall that.

Also, I wouldn't know about Four Swords Adventure. That is the one Legend of Zelda game(barring certain circumstances) I have yet to play or beat.

I suppose so. I said that you could switch between the Links in a previous post if you recall that.

Also, I wouldn't know about Four Swords Adventure. That is the one Legend of Zelda game(barring certain circumstances) I have yet to play or beat.
Yeah, I haven't played Four Swords Adventure either but from what I hear it's a pretty good single player game (that interestingly, takes place after Twilight Princess in the Child Timeline)

I actually found it quite easy to make money in Lowrule just in general by breaking pots, cutting grass, etc. Even so, none of these tactics are as fast as the method described by OP and the link he shared. Because of this, I would like to say thank you to OP for your interesting money-making methods.

Keep doing the treacherous tower and get 1000 rupees everytime...

Ok I think it's cool that if you cut some grass you may find a rupee or more.But there is one question that's been bothering me. How the heck did the rupees even get there in the first place? I mean literally you cut some grass you find a rupee.If you kinda think about it there wouldn't be a person that has no money but there would just be people with very little rupees.Just something I can't figure out is all.

Back