Favorite Animal Crossing Version - Gamecube, Wii, DS, or 3DS?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What was your favorite version of Animal Crossing in the past years? I like the Gamecube and the 3DS ones. :)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) for me, ;)

I'm going with Animal Crossing: Wild World. I do think New Leaf is better, but I had more fun on Wild World.

Animal Crossing for the GameCube for sure.

I remember I would stay up all night playing Animal Crossing on my GameCube when I was much younger, that was how obsessed I was with this game.

I really like the GameCube Animal Crossing. I remember when I would wake up early in the morning just to play that game! That game described my whole childhood, haha! =^-^=

Wild World holds a special place in my heart as I spent a few hundred hours playing that game.

Reactions: Chief
3DS I assume that they have plans for a Wii U version or maybe for their next console or something?

The DS version, Wild World, is the only one I've played.

Reactions: Chief
New Leaf. I think it has brought very nice improvements tio the overall series. I like the give multiple items to blathers, that clothing includes bottoms, to decorate the town, choose your own house, QR designs, that I don't need a second Friend Code to get my friends over, plus the multiplayer island, dream codes and the streetpass thing with the houses.

I just feel they were spot on and actually tried their best to take the best of what the 3DS system could offer. I am very happy with it.

New Leaf, as it has made so many improvements from the older games.

One thing the original had was playable NES games, which was awesome. You didn't even have to pay for them, like you would in the eShop.

3DS I assume that they have plans for a Wii U version or maybe for their next console or something?

I'm sure they do.

I liked Animal Crossing: Wild World the best. It's boring to me now, but while I had fun, it was the greatest experience. I have gotten tired of Animal Crossing: New Leaf and it hasn't even been a year.

Reactions: Isabella
The GameCube Animal Crossing is the best.

Animal Crossing 3DS since it's the only one i have

The GameCube Animal Crossing is the best.

How do you know it's the best? lol

New Leaf is my personal favorite. It's got a lot of features I would have loved to have had in Wild World (camera angels in the museum), and you can swim. Easily the best

i loved the improvements in new leaf but wild world will always be my favorite. the characters were funnier and it felt more fun/challenging to earn bells whereas in new leaf its just way too easy .. ive had a lot of fun in nl so far but ww has this nostalgia for me that easily will always make it my favorite of the series

Reactions: Kaynil
i loved the improvements in new leaf but wild world will always be my favorite. the characters were funnier and it felt more fun/challenging to earn bells whereas in new leaf its just way too easy .. ive had a lot of fun in nl so far but ww has this nostalgia for me that easily will always make it my favorite of the series

I know exactly how you feel! The experience was so great and the fun lasted for so long to me! (Years) New Leaf lasted me a month.

Reactions: Isabella
I know exactly how you feel! The experience was so great and the fun lasted for so long to me! (Years) New Leaf lasted me a month.
Same here! Even though I've had the game since around 2005 it still never gets old :')

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the best. It's the most complete and it has the best online, but I love Animal Crossing Wild World. It was my first Animal Crossing game and I enjoyed playing for hours and hours.

I enjoyed playing with Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City too but it was like Wild World. Although, it had better graphics and a voice chat.

Back