Favorite Animal Crossing Version - Gamecube, Wii, DS, or 3DS?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
i am thinking of getting the ds one, do you think that i should just skip it? also is there the island in the ds version?

From memory, WW doesn't have an island. If you played NL then I think you would find WW to be boring tbh - also with the fact that wi-fi from DS systems has been closed down.

From memory, WW doesn't have an island. If you played NL then I think you would find WW to be boring tbh - also with the fact that wi-fi from DS systems has been closed down.
ok. and yea i am not sure if i will get it or not. if i get bored with every other 3ds/ds game i might :p also the internet not being on it may make me not buy it.

Hm, I have played WW a long long time. It was my favorite gmae on the Ds, because a lot of my friends also had this game and in the holiday, we met nearly every day to play it. Now I have ACNL and it is also quite nice, but I think WW was even better because as I said. Everyone played it. ^^

I'd have to say the game cube version was my favorite. I can remember all the fun I had when I was younger I would play for hours and would flip out whenever I got another nes game to play on it.

I liked new leaf, mostly because of Tortimer's island. They were all pretty fun though.

Oh absolutely Animal Crossing Gamecube! When I first got the game, I played so much of that game my parents had to start taking action on how much I played XD I still remember getting the adrenaline rush from playing at 3 AM, just to see Wisp! The game has so many good memories with me it's impossible to remember the bad

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Original,DS,Wii or 3DS?Mine is one for the DS :)

Original, Ds, and Wii

i like new leaf. with the stuff they added and wifi there are lots to do

My first was Wild World, but my favorite was New Leaf or Game cube.

Mostly because I have only play Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf I am going to have to go with New Leaf. The main reason I like Animal Crossing: New Leaf better is because it is portable. Plus I like being the mayor other than just being a person absorbing all of stuffs that goes on in the town, although you also do that in New Leaf. Like I said, I only like Animal Crossing: New Leaf better, because it is portable and I tend to be gone more than I am home under normal circumstances.

I haven't play a animal crossing game yet but I do want to buy "New leaf" and people on miiverse said the gameplay is repetitive but I really want to play a Animal crossing game. Is New leaf worth playing please tell me?

Original or New Leaf. Can't decide. :3

I love Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds). I love it cuz in that game, you are the mayor and you can build more buildings, which I really like. I also like Wild World (DS) cuz it was my fist ac game and I got a lot of bells, music, furniture and many more things in it.

I personally favor all versions but the one I love the most and hold dear is the original Animal Crossing. It was the first one I played and I remember staying up late (despite everything was closed except the museum and Police Station) just to see the morning exercise.

i like the 3DS version just because it was my first version of animal crossing

I'm stuck between the Wii, DS, and 3DS versions. Wii, because I was like 7 and I went over to my friend's house, and he was the one that introduced me to this game through his Wii. So then I bought it for DS, and Wild World was basically my childhood. New Leaf is everything I asked for and more.

New leaf is my favorite, I have played all AC games, but this game gives you the freedom that others doesn't have, like choosing your town's layout and your house's location, it added Tortimer Island well it doesn't have NES games but still it was a very fun and different addition to the game (including the tortimer club), my second favorite is probably Wild World but that's just because that was the first one that I played, I'd say the original is the second best.

I have only played the original and New Leaf, so I'd have to go with New Leaf. I love both of them a lot, though.

New Leaf, as it has made so many improvements from the older games.

One thing the original had was playable NES games, which was awesome. You didn't even have to pay for them, like you would in the eShop.

That is true. Oh man, I had completely forgotten that you could play NES games in the original Animal Crossing. That really was an awesome feature and I really wish you could do the same thing in New Leaf.

the 3ds version, new leaf for me!! My first one was Wild world (the DS one) and I had a lot of fun in that game. Then I started playing New Leaf. The graphics were a lot better and there were more things in New Leaf. Plus, you don't have to do labour with Nook (that's a relief).

Back