Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite will always be FLCL
It’s comedy always makes me laugh, every time I watch the series, I’m always laughing

I think Vinland Saga is becoming one of my favorites too :panda:

There's too many for me. Yu Yu Hakusho, Clannad, Hunter x Hunter, HAJIME NO IPPO IS AMAZING, Your Lie in April is great, Attack on Titan is becoming one of the most well written stories ever, Haikyuu and My Hero are hype. I'd probably go with one of the first 4 I mentioned though.

Reactions: Alex
I have many but among them Zankyou no Terror, Tokyo Ghoul, Clannad, Pandora Hearts etc

Reactions: Marc
I always have a hard time choosing a favorite, because there are so many amazing Anime out there! But, my favorite is a show called Skip Beat! It just has a very very special place in my heart. I was sad that the Anime only had one season and ends in the middle of things, but it was one of the first Anime I ever fell in love with. The Manga is even better because its longer!

Chobits will always have a special place in my heart.

Ok I know Im supposed to say it but I really don't have one. Most people would think I'm lying but I'm serious. Anime is Anime to me. I really love it all. This may sound very "anime like" but my goal is to watch every anime in the world(which is hard to do when another one pops up every month).So far I've watched only 7,913. Anyway there is one able to me:Highschool DxD. Aside from its rather questionable images, the story is amazing and keeps you entertained.Now there are plenty other anime that are amazing, but I love this one. Also if the 7,913 years doesn't add up, I've been watching for 11 yrs.(and counting. Here is what it looks like.MV5BYjhlYWI2MGUtNjk4ZS00OWJjLWJiZTEtYWYxNTY5MzVhYzI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_.jpg

I really like The Asterisk War, alot of people don't for some reason but It's still my favourite, just not the dub, the dub sounds terrible.

Reactions: CloudyBlackOtaku
I really like The Asterisk War, alot of people don't for some reason but It's still my favourite, just not the dub, the dub sounds terrible.
The Asterisk War is amazing!!I just wish season 3 would become a thing. Also I am the definition of a dub hater.

Reactions: SmugWolff
The Asterisk War is amazing!!I just wish season 3 would become a thing. Also I am the definition of a dub hater.
I feel like the series is dead, last I check the manga hasn't had any updates. I wish there was more with the series (and maybe even a switch port of the game?)

Hmm..I really think the story had many holes in tho

Reactions: SmugWolff
I'll always revere Cowboy Bebop. Probably the first really good anime that I saw that made me feel something after watching it. Before then I'd only seen stuff like DBZ, which is enteraining but not the most deep. Not to mention the music! Cowboy Bebop has fantastic music, which helped a lot in giving me all kinds of different feels.

Past that, there are a ton of series that I've loved the experience of watching. More that I can list and more than I can conceivably remember after years and years of watching different anime. I know out of the anime out right now, Haikyu is awesome. Really great sports anime.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, no other anime has impacted me as much as this one with Studio Ghibli movies a close second. Other than that, I enjoy watching series like Girls' last tour, mitsuboshi colors, When they cry, and Flip flappers :lapras:

bit mixed bag on a favorite , but none of mine are popular or all that special.
omamori himari and ladies vs butlers are tied for my favorites.
i like their characters and character designs they are a mix of cute and sexy.
they are quite old and only ladies vs butlers got english dub from what i am aware of.
pina estor and kuesu jinguji are characters i am fond of from their respective animes.

Back