Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
There is so many ones i love.. but the big one I’ll mention is stiens gate. Not the new stiens gate 0, just stiens gate. It is one of the best
time travel anime
which i love. There is another anime that i want to mention also because many people probably have never heard of it and that is gosick, because the main characters are just great. I heard for some it takes awhile to get into, but I enjoyed it start to finish.

My favourite Anime of all time is definitely without a shadow of a doubt is Sailor Moon, as if you couldn't tell from my avatar.

Since I was going to Primary School and afterwards High School, mum and I would sit and wait for Agro's Cartoon Connection and wait for Sailor Moon to come, whilst we were having our cereal and a cup of coffee as well, I believe I did have coffee not certain on that one.

This Anime, was great with Serena and Tuxedo Mask. it was a story filled with Romance, action and comedy.

If it ever made a return in this day, I would watch it in a heartbeat without question.

Whatever age I would be I would watch it again and again and again.

Reactions: WhiteDragonAura
My fave is gurren laggan i even have a core drill key chain and bumper sticker :cat:

Way too many to list...some favorites off the top of my head - Slayers NEXT, Ranma 1/2, Macross Frontier, Kino's Journey, and Digimon Adventure.

• Sailor Moon
  • Pokemon
  • Vampire Hunter D
  • Hellsing
  • Castlevania
  • Children of the Whales
  • Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Spirited Away
  • Castle in the Sky
That's a small list but some of my favorites.

Reactions: Marc
  • Sailor Moon
  • Pokemon
  • Vampire Hunter D
  • Hellsing
  • Castlevania
  • Children of the Whales
  • Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Spirited Away
  • Castle in the Sky
That's a small list but some of my favorites.
Can i have your studio ghibli movies? Im so jelly right now of all those Ghibli movies you’ve seen.

Can i have your studio ghibli movies? Im so jelly right now of all those Ghibli movies you’ve seen.
I have seen all of them. lol... I am obsessed with Ghibli studios lol... Up there with Disney for me.

I have seen all of them. lol... I am obsessed with Ghibli studios lol... Up there with Disney for me.
Ive only seen Ponyo, and some of The Secret World of Arietta. Ive also seen the movie from the studio trying to revive Ghibli, but it wasn’t as good.

Currently, my favorite is Fairy Tail, but I’m gonna try and branch out to different popular anime’s, such as Naruto, Pokémon, and others.

Would have to be Danganronpa, Saga of Tanya the Evil or awww idk there's way too many good animes.

Danganronpa is just an excellent anime and game series. Loads of great characters, Monokuma, and the story is just great imo.

Saga of Tanya the evil is well.... Who can say no to Tanya ^^

For other animes, there's just too many to pick a favourite. And that's not even counting films such as Studio Ghibli or anything like that.

Reactions: Samster
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and My Hero Academia are pretty good

Reactions: EMDestroys
Zombieland Saga and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Reactions: EMDestroys
Currently, my favorite is Fairy Tail, but I’m gonna try and branch out to different popular anime’s, such as Naruto, Pokémon, and others.

pls ignore this garbage, it’s terribly cringey ><

Now, for my updated response. Rising of The Shield Hero is, by far, my favorite anime to date. It’s a fairly new show, but with a solid plot line, and a lovable cast, two factors which every great anime needs.

If you haven’t watched it, go do it now, it’s totally worth it :thumbsup:

pls ignore this garbage, it’s terribly cringey ><

Now, for my updated response. Rising of The Shield Hero is, by far, my favorite anime to date. It’s a fairly new show, but with a solid plot line, and a lovable cast, two factors which every great anime needs.

If you haven’t watched it, go do it now, it’s totally worth it :thumbsup:
I've read the manga of Shield Hero. Not too bad, as far as the whole isekai genre goes.

And Fairy Tail isn't that bad, is it? I aint watched it in years.

Reactions: Samster
I've read the manga of Shield Hero. Not too bad, as far as the whole isekai genre goes.

And Fairy Tail isn't that bad, is it? I aint watched it in years.
Nah, Fairy Tail isn’t bad, it’s just definitely not my favorite, due to there being os many more out there that are better. Fairy Tail is good for peeps who are just getting into anime, but not good enough to watch all the way through. Especially since they keep making spinoff after spinoff (which somehow always becomes canon, so you have to watch it). ><

My hero academia
Tokyo ghoul
Death note
Naruto
The ancient Magus' bride
Pokemon
Yokai watch
Magiccraft
One piece
Sword art online
And a few more are my favourites

Reactions: Marc
And fairy tale the one I always forget the name of and dragon ball since my friend just got me into it

Has anyone watched glitter force on Netflix

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two favorites- I just can't choose between them! That said, they're Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle, and Natsume Yuujinchou. Phi Brain has constant dangerous games, while Natsume has many warm growth moments... But I seriously love both of these so so much.

One of my favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion. i've always loved the mecha genre and the psycological aspect of it really pulled me in!

Another one is Hokuto no Ken with amazing characters (Toki,Raoh,Rey,Souther) and great story....EPIC!

I probably posted years ago, but right now my favorites are The Promised Neverland and Code Geass!
Seriously Promised Neverland is like one of my top recommendations!

Back