Favorite Legendary?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I like Darkrai. His design is just so cool, and I loved starring at the shiny Darkrai Pokémon trading card that I had when I was younger.

My Favorite Legendary Pokemon ARE Lugia,Latias and Deoxys because they are awesome Pokemon.

Lugia because in the movie (Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One) he is just extreme .

Latias because in the movie (Pokémon Heroes) it can Transform into a human :woot: and has awesome physic abilities also in (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) I pray to get this Pokemon from a Pokeball because he dominates my enemies.

Deoxys is a bad @$$ :cool: (Destiny Deoxys) it can regenerate itself and change forms to suit the battle o_O he just reign supreme lol (in my opinion)

Whats your favorite Legendary Pokemon ?

230px-M07_poster.png
230px-Pok%C3%A9Movie_5.png
230px-P2kposter.jpg

Mine are Rayquaza because He's a beast, Lugia just like you said, Kyurem-Black because Fusion Bolt is just awesome. Mewtwo because he's the Legend!

Reactions: Reece
Mine would be Mewtwo and Lugia. Same reason as yours.

Mine are Rayquaza because He's a beast, Lugia just like you said, Kyurem-Black because Fusion Bolt is just awesome. Mewtwo because he's the Legend!

I know right they are so much Legendary Pokemon that kick butt,I like Rayquaza also because of that same reason, hes a BEAST.

Mine would be Mewtwo and Lugia. Same reason as yours.

Mewtwo is also a bad @$$ !!

hmm I love a lot of them! Originally its always been Mew, for being so cute and having such a big movepool. Love using it in baton pass teams. The ones I tend to use more often are Celebi and Jirachi, also being really cute and I loved their movies. And lastly, Latias is one of my favorites of all time. Latios is cool too, but I guess I prefer Latias more :3

I don't know what I'd pick D: I'd have to say a cross between Lugia and Rayquaza.. The whole battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza was freaking beast, but.. Lugia vs the three legendary birds was better?? I don't know which to pick. :p

Mewtwo is the best :)

Mine favourite is Suicune :) Because it's one of my first legendaries I had got and it's quite powerful

Mine favourite is Suicune :) Because it's one of my first legendaries I had got and it's quite powerful
Yup, I like Suicune also he's is my favorite legendary dog :)

Mewtwo is the best of them all. Followed by Darkrai and Manaphy. :3

Entei/ Mewtwo for the win! :D (still needa catch Mewtwo in Pokemon Y :/ )

I like all of the legendaries in all of the version of pokemon games as every legendary pokemon is a unique one :)

I love Celebi. I have been a huge fan of this pokemon since I first saw it. xD And when I played MD, I just loved it even more. The pokemon is so cute xD I don't like any other pokemon as much as this one. The only other one that comes close is Meloetta.

here is my defenitive top five :
5. Giratina
4. mewtwo
3. Keldeo
2. Victini
1. Zekrom

Reactions: Ozga
I love Mewtwo, never liked him when i watched the first movie thought it was not a pokemon, but now i see he is different and have some special power in his mega evolutions Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y i think its a good pokemon to use also.

When I was younger my favorite Pokemon was always Lugia (and Oddish of course :D cutest thing in the world). I think Lugia is still my favorite legendary. I like the first two generations the most. :)

Yveltal

I don't really have a favorite. I just like how each of them are unique and creative in some kind of way. I mean, you've got the weather trio, the creation trio, the tao trio, etc.....really huge variety

I don't really have a favorite. I just like how each of them are unique and creative in some kind of way. I mean, you've got the weather trio, the creation trio, the tao trio, etc.....really huge variety
sarcasm trio

Back