Favorite Legendary?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Groudon. It was my first, so it shall be my favorite. I also like Giratina for its Dragon/Ghost typing.

Giratina and Rayquaza from the games
From the TV, Mewtwo and Giratina, also Shaymin

Darkrai, rayquaza, mewtwo, giratina because their design are awesome, their attacks are awesome and the ways you find them are awesome.

I love playing Pokemon! My favorite Legendary is Rayquaza though.

What is your favorite Legendary?

Mine is Darkrai

Lugia for me. Second would be Mewtwo.

My favorites are Kyogre, Mewtwo, and Ho-oh.

I love kyogre! He is the boss, I love hi ability and he looks like a boss, pokemon sapphire is my favorite pokemon game and my favourite part was catching kyogre :)

*cough*<-*cough* The strongest Pokemon in the Universe. In the Manga he attacks with a telekinetic spoon of awesome.

Well, I love all the Legendaries in general. Though I have a preference for Lugia, for being my first Legendary.

Even though I like a lot of legendaries, my personal favourites are the ones that look the coolest in my opinion.
i.e Lugia, Suicune, Zekrom, Moltres, Yveltal, Dialga, Darkrai
Oddly enough I don't really like the 3rd Gen legenda. I don't know why. But as for choosing the top legend, Yveltal.

Mine would be Lugia. It can learn a variety of different move types, and is powerful! it looks pretty cool, too! =D

Groudon. It was my first, so it shall be my favorite. I also like Giratina for its Dragon/Ghost typing.
You can never forget your first, can you? :sneaky:

Giratina, specifically his origin form (design is way better imo), but I'm probably biased because it was my first legendary. The theory of it being the devil of the Pokémon world makes it so much more interesting, though.

Giratina, specifically his origin form (design is way better imo), but I'm probably biased because it was my first legendary. The theory of it being the devil of the Pokémon world makes it so much more interesting, though.

Agreed, I love Giratina! My second favorite would have to be Yvetal and my third Shayman. I never actually owned a Shaymin though because my Wifi didn't support the original Nintendo DS Lite... Too bad, still love it, haha.

mewtoo , giratina

Kyogre was my first legendary I caught, but Kyogre never stuck in my head as special.

Discovering Latias was probably my greatest moment in my gaming life (yes I said gaming life). I was surfing in emerald and I was like 8 at the time then out of no where, in encounter a battle in the water and it's this huge floating red pokemon. I didn't even know what a Latias was. I stared at my game for at least ten minutes. such shock and excitement.

Rayquaza will be my favorite legendary and probably my most favorite pokemon.

I really like how it looks and it's complete awesomeness.

Mewtwo, Giratina, Darkrai, and Rayquaza.

Actually I want to add that Jirachi is also one of my favorite legendaries. Jirachi so cool

Back