Favorite Legendary?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite legendary is Reshiram. It's not that great but I think that, design wise, it is cool. It was also the first legendary I ever got.

I never use him though :p

My first comment on this thread was actually a thread that got moved for an unknown reason :p

Honorable mentions: Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi from PMD, Xerneas and Yveltal
I like Shaymin because of how cute it is, but for me Shaymin is only number 2. Number 3 is Darkrai for being F***ing Bad*ss.

Ok on to number one. Arceus.

I think I have to say that Ho-oh is my favorite. I don't know, but it just feels like if there was one legendary that truly connected with me in the games it was Ho-oh. I really like Mewtwo as well, but I feel more detached from Mewtwo. Also, the legendary beasts are just awesome. In my opinion, the beasts are much better than the legendary bird trio.

Reactions: Duffy
Articuno!!!

My favorite legendary is Lugia. Lugia got me out of a lot of tough situations during my Soul Silver journey. The music that plays while you are catching Lugia is well Legendary. Lugia has proven to be a great tank and could take hits when no one else on my team could. He could learn insane moves like Areo Blast all the way to HydroPump he also makes for a great special Sweeper.

Lugia has always been one of my favourites. A good battlemon, especially defensively. Great design and an awesome aesthetic. And until Heartgold and Soulsilver came around at the end of generation IV, Lugia was VERY hard to come by. Owning one back in the day probably meant that you had beaten Pokémon XD, purified Lugia and transferred it to a generation III game, then migrated it to a generation IV game (Or you got one from an event). Needless to say, I was quite proud of my Lugia!

My favorite legendary Pokemon is Mewtwo because that's the first legendary I caught. I remember using it to sweep the Elite Four in Yellow!

I like almost all the legendary Pokemon, but one of my favorites is Solgaleo. Solgaleo is really design-wise, and really cool in the anime! I like how it can fuse with Necrozma to be even more powerful! Its shiny is pretty awful sadly...

I also like Articuno. I remember using it in my team in Pokemon Red. Articuno is my favorite between Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres.

Articuno is my favourite legendary bird as well! I wish he saw more competitive use so I could put him on my team more often. :rolleyes:
But, like, ice birb FTW!

Articuno is my favorite out of Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. So majestic!

My favorite legendary has to be Giratina. Platinum was the first Pokemon game I played growing up so it kinda has a special place for me. And I just really like its design.

Giratina is a really cool Pokemon. Its shiny is also really amazing.

My favorite legendary has to be Giratina. Platinum was the first Pokemon game I played growing up so it kinda has a special place for me. And I just really like its design.

Giratina is a really cool Pokemon. Its shiny is also really amazing.
I know, right? Giratina (and Dialga and Palkia) has such a great design, and an alternate forme to boot! To add to it, Giratina may have the best shiny form of any Pokémon ever. Instead of being slightly more pink like Palkia and Garchomp and all the other ones that look exactly the same, Giratina has nearly a complete negative palette swap!

palkia is my favorite legendary pokemon.
palkia&dialga theme is one of my favorite songs from gen4. dialga cry ie one of my favorite pokemon cry in gen4.
spacial rend is my favorite legendary pokemon signature move.

palkia is my favorite legendary pokemon.
palkia&dialga theme is one of my favorite songs from gen4. dialga cry ie one of my favorite pokemon cry in gen4.
spacial rend is my favorite legendary pokemon signature move.
I love the Dialga and Palkia battle theme! The Giratina theme is really cool too.

Back