Favorite Legendary?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
The one you get from Soul Silver. That one.
Lugia? I have tosay my favorite ever legendary to use was Celebi, I don't know why but he was always core in my team but my favorite in general was probably Kyogre, he is just cool as hell, whilst still being extremely useful!

Reactions: Chief
My favorite legendary of all time and some of you might jump down my throat for this. It would is definetly. Regigigas. Sure he has slow start and its a pain in the butt to deal with but he is actually pretty powerful once you get past that.

Totally Dialga! It can control time, which makes it (in my opinion) the coolest legendary. Although its type (Dragon-Steel) isn't really amusing. In addition, Pokémon Diamons is my favorite Pokémon game so that also makes Dialga my favorite.

ENTEI!!! I love it because of the movie. That movie just made me cry so much as a kid (and still does nowadays oops) and entei was portrayed as being such a lovely, caring pokemon. Even if, perhaps, that wasn't the real entei and just a unown gimmick, it is still lovely.

Darkrai because of that pokemon movie they made (something something and the something thing), where everyone who played pokemon platinum (which i will do a replay of) can understand how Darkrai was thought to be super evil due to making people going into deep nightmare sleeps, when in the movie it just turned out to be something that was much less creepy and scary and demon like. I wont spoil it, but it was good.

My favourite legendary would be Mewtwo. First legendary pokemon I ever got back in FireRed. Grinded it all the way to lvl 100 and I used it a lot to beat the elite 4. Just some good memories.

My favorite legendary is Articuno because it was so good in generation one like Pokemon stadium and Pokemon yellow. It's sad Articuno got so bad, It's a Legendary in PU. (Well it's better than Regirock) My second favorite is Magikarp. BECAUSE IT RECKS ALLLLL. IT'S SO DANGEROUS IT'S BANNED IN UBERS. I feel bad for the pokemon in LC because MAGIKARP is in there

I like this thread I say that mine would be darkrai and giritina. I say darkrai because he looks awesome and I like how he can disappear in the shadows. I also like giritina because I like both forms of him. I also like how he looks and how powerful he can be.

raquasa mewtwo and the latis

This is so hard, but I love Shaymin, Giratina, and Rayquaza.

I'm going with Darkrai because of dark void.
I fully agree with Marc and say that Darkrai is my favorite legendary. In the movie, he selflessly sacrifices himself to save the world, and he was a hero. In the game, darkrai has a boss skill set, and i have a shiny darkrai. His moves are really good, especially how dark void hooks up perfectly with his ability, nightmare

I love this pair of Legends
tumblr_nge4sbR9Pn1rvs7gdo1_500.jpg

My favourite Legendary would have to be Mew and Latias :cat: Mew is just super cute how can you not like that legendary XD and latias i thought was really cool from the pokemon heroes movie. was awesome how she could transform into other pokemon and even humans! latias is such a nice pokemon as well so they are my favs :3

My favorite legendary is shaymin.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I love Raikou I love having him in my games and using him in battle if I was ever in Pokémon universe I would definitely go looking for him and catch him.

Me i love Dialga because he was my first legendary at lvl 100 so he was my best legendary. after i get a darkrai, when opponent pokemon sleeps i always win the match.
when i played black2 i caught Kyurem and zekrom. in this game, i never lose with those pokemon.
they are my favourite but i like many other legendaries like Mew,mewtwo,Rayquaza,Latios,Kyogre Keldeo,Xerneas and Yveltal

Xerneas it was the first I ever had

I love Deoxys, Rayquaza, Giratina, Celebi, and Darkrai!
they are all in my team in pokemon omega ruby

For me... I would have to say that my favorite is Mewtwo... TOOOOOO OP!!!!!! Mega Mewtwo x is suck a beast!!! GIve it drain punch and its gg. Sadly its banned in most formats.... So I can't really bring it to any competitive battles. BUT, I love bringing it on battlespot and just killing everything. Bring mewtwo an electric type and either a ghost dark or bug type and its literally impossible to beat you.

I never really saw any threads on this topic, so I'm deciding on posting this question for all of you. What is your favorite Legendary Pokemon? In my opinion, my favorite is Kyogre. I like the idea of it looking like a whale and how it's a Water type.

Back