Favorite Legendary?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite is Regice to be honest. I love the cold. I'd also say Regirock, but mainly because his shiny is a heavy coated dark chocolate, and it's my favorite flavor XD

I love tiny legendaries. They are the cutest out of all the legendaries. My favorite out of the tiny legendaries would be Shaymin or Victini. They are so cute. Shaymin is just a tiny little bush which makes it looks so adorable. Meanwhile Victini is adorable yet really strong.

What is your favorite legendary? My favorite legendary is genesect!!!!!! So what is your favorite legendary????????
I love tiny legendaries. They are the cutest out of all the legendaries. My favorite out of the tiny legendaries would be Shaymin or Victini. They are so cute. Shaymin is just a tiny little bush which makes it looks so adorable. Meanwhile Victini is adorable yet really strong.
THEY ARE NOT LEGENDARY POKEMON. THEY ARE MYTHICAL. LEGENDARY POKEMON ARE POKEMON WHICH CAN BE CAUGHT INGAME WITHOUT EVENTS. Now excuse my Deviljho rant e.e

My absaloute most favourite legendary Pokemon ever would have to be groudon, kyorge, and rayquaza. They are my favourites because their designs are super cool, now they have their mega/ primal eveloution which are amazing. Their shinies aren't the greatest but their shiny mega/ primal eveloution are sooooo dope; therefore they are my faboritest legendarys!

Raikou is my favorite I love how he looks (especially in shiny form). Not to mention Gold got to ride him in an episode and practically owned the Pokémon for the episode.

That's really hard to say because not only is there Legendaries but also the sub-legendaries. The first ever legendary I obtained was Ho-Oh in Pokémon HeartGold and has been with me from HeartGold to Black to Black 2 to X. But with the legendaries I like because of cool looks, I'd probably say MewTwo, Regigas, Zoroark, Genesect, Zekrom, and a bunch of others.

My Favorite Legendary has yet to be available it would be the mysterious Volcanion. I like the design, the typing and the concept. Here's hoping that he will be official revealed and available. On another note of the legendaries that are available my favorite is Reshiaram. I have a affinity for Fire Pokemon.

My favorite would be Giratina since I found it a lot different and unique for a legendary than most of the other legendaries. I really liked the Ghost and Dragon typing and especially the signature move Shadow Force. It can also learn a whole bunch of other awesome moves ^w^

Mine is a tie between Darkrai and Suicune since Darkrai is so cool looking and is also part of my favorite type, and Suicune since it's calm, has an awesome mane, and also has that powerful attack stat

Well my favourite legendary pokemon is -
download.jpg

yes ,it is xernas. I love the pokemon how it looks! Those colourful stages looks so awesome! When it comes to competitive battling this pokemon is a boss after a geomacy , it is unstoppable .

Last edited:
My favorite is Kyogre, mainly because Sapphire was my first Pokemon game

If you count Mythical Pokemon, I have several faves. They are Victini (if my current avvy at time of writing is not obvious enough :p) and Shaymin.

And I also have Kyogre as one of my faves, because it has blue color, and it also have pretty nice-looking Primal form in ORAS.

My favorite Legendary is Rayquazia because Emerald was my first Pokemon game and I killed him because I thought he was the bag guy xD.

I just adore Latias. Not only in the games, but in the movie Pokemon Heros as well. Not only does she look cool, but she has a good heart and is very friendly. Latios is pretty cool as well and watches out for Latias a lot. Together they are a really great team.

Mewtwo? Mewtwo. Mewtwo! He's the coolest! He's a clone from an embryo from Mew, he's psychic. He's cooler than most new legendaries now. Even cooler than Darkrai, which is pretty sweet, too, Although, I don't really like Mega Mewtwo X... Anyways, he's in Smash Bros. Melee and struck back in Smash 4! That's gotta show how cool he is, right?

Reactions: AHeartlessNobody
Suicune. I love both dog and water type pokemon so Suicune is awesome!!

Until generation 6 my favorite legendary ever was Lugia. I just loved his design along with his amazing movepool. While I was playing Pokemon Storm Silver I gave my Lugia Earthquake, Thunderbolt, Psychic and Aeroblast and it wrecked everything :D

Right now my favorite legendary is Yveltal, because DESTRUCTION, that's why :sneaky:

I LOVE MY YVELTAL

Back