Favorite Mario and Luigi RPG???

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Whats your favorite mario and luigi RPG game? Mine is M&L Partners in Time :D Tell me yours >:)

Whats your favorite mario and luigi RPG game? Mine is M&L Partners in Time :D Tell me yours >:)

I don't have a favorite one because I didn't play any game of the saga.
The last console I had from Nintendo was the NES, being my second Nintendo console the 3DS.

I don't have a favorite one because I didn't play any game of the saga.The last console I had from Nintendo was the NES, being my second Nintendo console the 3DS.
oh your missing out then :p

oh your missing out then :p

Yes... There is zero Nintendo support on Argentina, so I had the PSX, PS2, PSP and PS3...
I miss my PSP, but that is the only one.

Mines is M&L Partners in Time also ;)

i like the first. mario and luigi super star saga. and i also like bowsers inside story. and i am getting mario and luigi dream team for christmas.

Superstar Saga used to be my favorite, until I got Dream Team. ;)

Superstar Saga used to be my favorite, until I got Dream Team. ;)
lol what exactly was it about Dream Team that made you prefer it over Superstar Saga? Also, why Superstar Saga over the other games in the Mario & Luigi RPG series? :p

lol what exactly was it about Dream Team that made you prefer it over Superstar Saga? Also, why Superstar Saga over the other games in the Mario & Luigi RPG series? :p
I didn't really like Partners in Time, and in Bowser's Inside Story I didn't like how the majority of the parts with Mario & Luigi were just side-scrolling levels. I liked Superstar Saga just because I found it the most fun I guess. Dream Team became my favorite because it mixed up the side-scrolling levels with the 3d world. Plus, lots of Luigi.

I didn't really like Partners in Time, and in Bowser's Inside Story I didn't like how the majority of the parts with Mario & Luigi were just side-scrolling levels. I liked Superstar Saga just because I found it the most fun I guess. Dream Team became my favorite because it mixed up the side-scrolling levels with the 3d world. Plus, lots of Luigi.
I think the reason Mario & Luigi had a lot of side-scrolling levels was to put more focus on Bowser in the outside world. I personally thought the whole connection between Bowser and Mario & Luigi throughout the thing was interesting

I think the reason Mario & Luigi had a lot of side-scrolling levels was to put more focus on Bowser in the outside world. I personally thought the whole connection between Bowser and Mario & Luigi throughout the thing was interesting
It was, but I find exploring with Mario & Luigi more interesting than with Bowser.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is my favorite game in the Mario & Luigi series. I really liked playing as the baby versions of the Mario brothers, and I found the story of the game to be really interesting.

It was, but I find exploring with Mario & Luigi more interesting than with Bowser.
ah, maybe that's just me then. In any case, I really enjoyed the battles with Bowser in Bowser's Inside Story (particularly the giant battles and the final boss. Those were epic)

ah, maybe that's just me then. In any case, I really enjoyed the battles with Bowser in Bowser's Inside Story (particularly the giant battles and the final boss. Those were epic)
The final battle was fun, but Dream Team has even better giant battles.

The final battle was fun, but Dream Team has even better giant battles.
Ah yeah, I've seen some gameplay videos of the giant Luigi battles in the game. I'll have to wait and see how those end up comparing, but they do seem interesting

my favorite was M&L Superstar Saga. it was the first M&L rpg i ever played.

my favorite was M&L Superstar Saga. it was the first M&L rpg i ever played.
Out of curiosity did you ever get to play all the other ones as well? If so, how do those compare to Superstar Saga in your opinion? (not hating on the opinion, just asking)

My favorite is Superstar Saga, out of sheer nostalgia, but i bought Dream Team a few days ago and i think it will be changed :D

Reactions: Aquas
well i
Out of curiosity did you ever get to play all the other ones as well? If so, how do those compare to Superstar Saga in your opinion? (not hating on the opinion, just asking)
have played Partners in Time, Bowsers Inside Story, and Dream Team i just have to say that they are pretty good but Superstar Saga is just the best one to me i'm still playing it now. :3

well i

have played Partners in Time, Bowsers Inside Story, and Dream Team i just have to say that they are pretty good but Superstar Saga is just the best one to me i'm still playing it now. :3
Ahh ok. Yeah, I guess nostalgia has its value when it comes to these games. I personally like Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team for the interesting perspectives they brought into the battles

Back