Favorite Mario and Luigi RPG???

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
My favorite is Super star saga, I played it when I was young and it was my first rpg ever played I found it very enjoyable and funny ! and it's still my favorite even after playing partners in time and bowser's inside story .
but I'll still put slightly above Super mario RPG for the snes, that game is attractive, funny and full of those delecious nintendo easter eggs !

My favorite is Super star saga, I played it when I was young and it was my first rpg ever played I found it very enjoyable and funny ! and it's still my favorite even after playing partners in time and bowser's inside story .
but I'll still put slightly above Super mario RPG for the snes, that game is attractive, funny and full of those delecious nintendo easter eggs !
I actually think Super Mario RPG is one of the better ones on the list. For me, it'd be just slightly above Superstar Saga. But hey, that's just what I think haha

sad I've only got the game boy Mario games and the first Mario cart
partners in time looks quite good
maybe ill get it or the dream team RPG

Whats your favorite mario and luigi RPG game? Mine is M&L Partners in Time :D Tell me yours >:)
Haha same here you like that game as well ??? Really fun Mario and Luigi rpg game at that long time ago lol but there's a new one Mario and. Luigi dream team the above one I mentioned the last boss is hard xD.

oh wait we forget to mention the paper mario serie as it is also a mario Rpg (except for Super Paper mario ), the serie is very good and have its moments esspecially the thousand year door for game cube !

oh wait we forget to mention the paper mario serie as it is also a mario Rpg (except for Super Paper mario ), the serie is very good and have its moments esspecially the thousand year door for game cube !
Paper Mario series doesn't really count though because it's not part of the Mario & Luigi series. Those two things are entirely different series. With that said, yeah TTYD is legit

Yes... There is zero Nintendo support on Argentina, so I had the PSX, PS2, PSP and PS3...
I miss my PSP, but that is the only one.
I love my PS2...
Anyway, Bowsers Inside Story is my favorite Mario Game so that would be it, I never finished PiT because my little nephew took with him overseas.

I love my PS2...
Anyway, Bowsers Inside Story is my favorite Mario Game so that would be it, I never finished PiT because my little nephew took with him overseas.
personally I think Bowsers Inside Story is better so you aren't missing out on too much. I mean, for one thing the mechanics are such that special items are based on SP rather than how many items you choose to buy

personally I think Bowsers Inside Story is better so you aren't missing out on too much. I mean, for one thing the mechanics are such that special items are based on SP rather than how many items you choose to buy
I got pretty far into the game so I got a hefty taste of PiT but yeah BiS is incredibly fun. It still ranks as my favorite Mario game and one of my favorite DS games.

I got pretty far into the game so I got a hefty taste of PiT but yeah BiS is incredibly fun. It still ranks as my favorite Mario game and one of my favorite DS games.
Yeah, and in terms of final boss I think the one in Bowser's Inside Story is a lot better than the one in Partners in Time (especially with the whole two battles at once kind of thing being used for that too)

Yeah, and in terms of final boss I think the one in Bowser's Inside Story is a lot better than the one in Partners in Time (especially with the whole two battles at once kind of thing being used for that too)
Best thing about BiS' final boss for me was the music.

Best thing about BiS' final boss for me was the music.
Yeah definitely, the music is really legit with that final boss. Similarly I think the final boss theme for Dream Team (although I haven't played it yet, I've heard it) sounds really cool

the most upgraded thing in Bowser's inside story than the others is the graphics, the game looks smooth and beautiful at first glance I really thaught the game as in HD beacuse honestly that's ho it looks like !

the most upgraded thing in Bowser's inside story than the others is the graphics, the game looks smooth and beautiful at first glance I really thaught the game as in HD beacuse honestly that's ho it looks like !
yeah, I can't say I'm surprised you thought that. It really was well-made, especially for a DS game. I think it may have been because they focused more on sprite art than going with 3D graphics

I like Super Star Saga the most...its a fun game to pick up and play. Bowser's Inside Story 2nd, I haven't finished it yet but I enjoyed what I played of it...and I just really dislike Partners in Time, it is way too Boring and battles take way too long in that game. I really don't like it, not when I first played and not when I went back to play it...its just really boring and none of the game-play is really interesting. I do think that Dream Team is looking good though, I actually really want to get it.

I like Super Star Saga the most...its a fun game to pick up and play. Bowser's Inside Story 2nd, I haven't finished it yet but I enjoyed what I played of it...and I just really dislike Partners in Time, it is way too Boring and battles take way too long in that game. I really don't like it, not when I first played and not when I went back to play it...its just really boring and none of the game-play is really interesting. I do think that Dream Team is looking good though, I actually really want to get it.
While Partners in Time was a bit boring, you have to admit that the general concept of the game would sound pretty neat. I mean, going back in time and fighting with past versions of themselves? In theory, who wouldn't mind such a game? haha I guess it was the execution that didn't work out.

Finish Bowser's Inside Story though, I don't think you've got to the more epic fights towards the end yet

#revivingthreadsfrom2013 My favorite Mario and Luigi RPG is Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story. I like how you can be Bowser and all the characters had feelings, depth to them. (I don't understand English that much) It's better than Dream team, Superstar, and the others

I really enjoyed Bowser's inside story (I borrowed it from a friend a while back, and I beat it). It's just weird being inside Mario/Luigi's arch rival/nemesis. The battling system was simple and fun, graphics were decent, the storyline was engaging. It was the first Mario & Luigi RPG I ever played, it's a pretty good spin-off from the usual series.

Reactions: 2205
I would say Bowser's Inside Story.

Mine was Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. I loved it when you went in a time hole to explore a completely new area, and, for some reason, it gave you a big sense of satisfraction once you completed a world (especially when defeating the boss seemed impossible). The final battle song was also Amazing!

Back